IndiaDivine.org

Re:: Bagalamukhi-Dhoomavati combo and my adventure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI GURUDEV DEAR GURU BHAI REALLY THIS IS THE AMAZING EXPERIENCE CAN I PERFORM THIS MANTRA. IF YES PLS GIVE THE DIRECTION HOW CAN I PERFORM THIS MANTRA THANKS & REGARDS ACHAUDHARYkriyababa <kriyababa wrote: Yes this is really a amazing experince.. thanks nikhil for sharing your experience , "nikhilashish" <nikhilashish

wrote:>> JAI GURUDEV> > Mantra: Hleem Dhoom Hleem> > The Bagalamukhi - Dhoomavati combo is an extremely powerful mantra. > It's quick and destroys all you adversaries in a blink of an eye. Be > it powerty, misfortune, ailment, curse or permanant failure; nothing > can withstand the sheer force of this mantra. For those who are not > aware, Bagalamukhi and Dhoomavati are the most fierce and feared of > the ten Mahavidyas (Of course, Chhinnamasta Mahavidya is also there).> > I learnt this combo during the Bhopal shivir in November '97. > Although, it is not allowed, I would like to share an experience > related to this mantra. On the first day of Nov '97 Bhopal shivir, > something prompted me to fast. This was difficult for me as I was not > feeling well that day. I had gone there to meet Bade Guruji, Dr. > Narayan Dutt Shrimali;

but, due to some reason, Kailash Guruji (Bade > Guruji's second son) came in his place. Maybe, I was not happy with > this. My condition kept worsening and till evening, fever got over me.> > The shivir was in a ground divided into a big tent, where guruji and > sadhaks were sitting, and some sheds along with the boundaries of the > ground where sadhaks were supposed to sleep in the night. I preferred > to stay in a hotel.> > It was a two day shivir and that day's session was to end at 10 PM; > but, because of my fever, I decided to leave at 7 PM. As I was > packing my things, Kailash Guruji anounced that he would grant > Bagalamukhi Mahavidya Diksha for a very low fee. I wanted to take > that diksha so I decided to stay. Perhaps, I was skeptic about the > money thing. Well, though I could barely walk, I reached the payment > counter. I wanted to

hurry up, but no one was there. I stayed there > for a while and then, while thinking this wasn't my day, as I turned > to return, I heard a strange, heavy voice, "What do you want?". It > was a very fat, black and somewhat weird guy. "Bagalamukhi Diksha", I > replied. "Hummm...", he grunted and while chewing his tobacco, wrote > something on a piece of paper and handed it over to me. The > word "Bagalamukhi" was written on it along with a small signature. > When I gave him the money, he said, "Keep it, you'll need it." and > walked away. "Bagalamukhi Diksha for free???", I was > surprised, "That's cool." Well, not really. My temperature was still > rising. I re-entered the main tent, walked straight to Shrivastavji > and gave him the paper to ask him how to proceed. Guruji was not > there. He starred the paper for while and looked at me in a surprised > manner.

"What?", I thought, "Has the guy made a fool of me?" Anyway, > Shrivastavji gave me this mantra and asked me to chant it till Guruji > returns.> > I returned to my place and started chanting the mantra. In about 10 > minutes, the whole scene changed suddenly. I was in a crematory on > the banks of a river sitting over a chita surrounded by giant sized > trees. I got frightened and opened my eyes. "Hallucinations!!!" > Anyway, I started again and yes, the scene, too, returned. This time > lightening struck the chita and it started burning wildly. "Help", as > I was about to stop again, something inside me ordered me to > continue. With every mantra, the flames grew taller and bigger; the > temparature was beyond reason and I felt like roasted meat. No matter > how this may sound, I was enjoying it. There was heat and there was > pleasure. Being cooked

alive wasn't that bad, after all.> > After a while, the scene flipped back to normal, Guruji had returned, > the queue moved on and now, it was my turn. I handed over the paper > to Shastriji who was standing next to Guruji making him surprised and > stood face-to-face with Kailash Guruji. "Guruji, I'm taller.", I > thought. Kailash Guruji placed his left hand on my right shoulder, > fingers of his right hand on my head and pressed his right thumb > against my forehead and "Whooosh...", something like molten iron > entered my forehead. I was supposed to concentrate on his eyes. I > tried to do just that but, instead, found two fireballs there and no > prices for guessing that, we were back in the crematory standing over > the blazing chita. This time the heat was much, much higher and the > guy from the payment counter was also there violently throwing >

something into the chita. "Who is this guy?" and the next moment I > saw him getting morphed into Bade Guruji. "Guruji!!! Oh, I missed you > so much." Bade Guruji appeared dark and redish and when I turned to > Kailash Guruji, who was still in the process of granting Diksha, I > was shocked to find him much taller, bigger, muscular, darker and > redder. Next, something emerged from his forehead and entered mine > with a huge blast and we were back to normal. I was amazed. Kailash > Guruji was tapping my head and asking me to leave as he was done. I > tried to touch his feet but couldn't as it was not allowed at that > time.> > I came down the stage and realized that along with my doubts, my > fever was gone. I was feeling healthier, stronger, taller and very > hungry. I was feeling like the most powerful man in the universe. I > didn't want to return, but I did reliving

those moments again and > again with wildly growing hunger. I entered a veg restaurent and ate > and ate and ate till the manager stopped me and said they can't serve > anymore. I had eaten 36 big butter nans, 7 big plates of fried rice > and a lot of dal makhani and vegetable along with 19 glasses of > lassi. Normally, I couldn't have eaten more than 4 nans. The bill was > exactly the same amount which I was supposed to pay for the > Bagalamukhi Diksha. Remember, I was told I would need that money. I > returned to my hotel room and my luckiest day ended with a sound > sleep.> > The next day, I was the most energetic and helping person in the > shivir. That's why my blood boils when some damn person insults my > Guruji and I couldn't even have the luxury of tearing that person > into billions of pieces.> > Bhakti is good, but nothing compared to the

grandness of sadhana. > Perform sadhana and get what you are destined to have. Good luck...> > Ashish...>

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.