IndiaDivine.org

JAAGO GURUBHAI + Big Enemy Like China eyeing India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why all are suddenly quite? Note: forwarded message attached.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear All Gurubhais, Go through this mail and Think "Jay Nikhileswaranand" I Appreciate this message and must stop this. gurubhais from respective places pl look in to matter and Immed Inform Jodhpur/Delhi. Meanwhile as a Hindu My Personal Request is to read this carefully and think and pl pray Gurudev and inform also reg this : Offlate our No 1 Enemy China is continously demanding Tawang and Whole Arunachal Pradesh from India . I have read many articles in past regarding

Indias Weak position in Eastern borders and china is eye on all 7 states including AP are Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur etc china will try to put false claim on this states also. Our old leaders whole brain and heart are also old dint gave ti for tat answer when china demanded to handover this Tawang. Only External Foreign ministers Pranab Mukherjee protests that Arunachal Pradesh is Integral part of Republic of India. Meanwhile India is now awakened and decided to send 2 Squadrons 36 SU 30 MKI fighters on Eastern border. I am putting my best efforts to daily write column in Rediff . 2 months back I wrote in Rediff that India must try to encircle china from all directions. and I was happy that India started Look East Policy and out Ministers visted then Vietnam/Mongolia and also played Taiwan cards. Dear

Gurubhais i am planning that we must all in SAMOOH must pray or give JAAP Gurumantras to Gurudev. and try to put on Hold dirty game which china is trying to play with us. Also Left parties in china are agent of chinese govt . reason behind this mail is to awareness amongst younger India@60 yrsof Independence. i am not criticing any body here. I want to write so many things but at any other time. Pl think as Shishyas of Reverred Gurudev would you like to get defeat from China/Pak or from any Enemy? think for next 15 days . Our leders all are shameless charcters but we need to play much greater role by doing sadhanas . Jay Gurudev Jai Hind. nikhilproperties

<nikhilproperties wrote: Jai Gurudev,There was this website which I cam across .LOG ON TO THE LINK GIVWN BELOW:http://www.astrosage.com/2004/04/astrology-books-and-authors-for.htmlTHIS GUYS ARE FROM AGRA & THEY ARE MAKING SOME FALSE ALLEGATIONS & REPRESENTATION OF PUJYAPAAD SADGURUDEV.GURU BHAIS LIVING IN

DELHI / AGRA TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST THE WEBSITE / PORTAL & TEACH The GUYS A LESSON.Jai Gurude.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

• 3 months later...

Dear All Gurubhai, This was the mail i forwarded but no reply from any Nikhil Shishya ? why ? what happen? why you all forgot the powers you have behind you is Nikhileshwaranand. Once again forwarding you all on this topic. Lat year china bluntly claim that Tawang and Arunachal pradesh belongs to China(them) which gave very shocking. I from my end is trying hard to create awareness in India amongst general public. people of arunachal is also having fear. while Govt is not at all serious but after media attack from wide spread GOvt recently send 6000 troops on bhutan border and china also softened its stance. but i cant understand at International politics level why our Gurubhai is not showing spirit. In fact we must pray Guru Nikhil to teach china a lesson so that India can give Bloody punch in next war if Beijing is trying to attack on our country.

atleast we must all start praying to protect motherland. Already aksai chin has been taken by china, rest kashmir parts by PAK. Regards, Piyush Mody Jay Nikhileshwar. Note: forwarded message attached.

Why all are suddenly quite? Note: forwarded message attached.

Dear All Gurubhais, Go through this mail and Think "Jay Nikhileswaranand" I Appreciate this message and must stop this. gurubhais from respective places pl look in to matter and Immed Inform Jodhpur/Delhi. Meanwhile as a Hindu My Personal Request is to read this carefully and think and pl pray Gurudev and inform also reg this : Offlate our No 1 Enemy China is continously demanding Tawang and Whole Arunachal Pradesh from India . I have read many articles in past regarding

Indias Weak position in Eastern borders and china is eye on all 7 states including AP are Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur etc china will try to put false claim on this states also. Our old leaders whole brain and heart are also old dint gave ti for tat answer when china demanded to handover this Tawang. Only External Foreign ministers Pranab Mukherjee protests that Arunachal Pradesh is Integral part of Republic of India. Meanwhile India is now awakened and decided to send 2 Squadrons 36 SU 30 MKI fighters on Eastern border. I am putting my best efforts to daily write column in Rediff . 2 months back I wrote in Rediff that India must try to encircle china from all directions. and I was happy that India started Look East Policy and out Ministers visted then Vietnam/Mongolia and also played Taiwan cards. Dear

Gurubhais i am planning that we must all in SAMOOH must pray or give JAAP Gurumantras to Gurudev. and try to put on Hold dirty game which china is trying to play with us. Also Left parties in china are agent of chinese govt . reason behind this mail is to awareness amongst younger India@60 yrsof Independence. i am not criticing any body here. I want to write so many things but at any other time. Pl think as Shishyas of Reverred Gurudev would you like to get defeat from China/Pak or from any Enemy? think for next 15 days . Our leders all are shameless charcters but we need to play much greater role by doing sadhanas . Jay Gurudev Jai Hind. nikhilproperties

<nikhilproperties wrote: Jai Gurudev,There was this website which I cam across .LOG ON TO THE LINK GIVWN BELOW:http://www.astrosage.com/2004/04/astrology-books-and-authors-for.htmlTHIS GUYS ARE FROM AGRA & THEY ARE MAKING SOME FALSE ALLEGATIONS & REPRESENTATION OF PUJYAPAAD SADGURUDEV.GURU BHAIS LIVING IN

DELHI / AGRA TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST THE WEBSITE / PORTAL & TEACH The GUYS A LESSON.Jai Gurude.

Jai gurudev,

Hi, I had gone through your points, here are my comments.

We need to understand the purpose of this group. This is purely for the people exchanging the info on Tantra. This is not the forum for political activities.

It does not make sense to involve Guruji.

Personally, I will definitely give all the possible help, not only to Gurubhais, but anyone with noble purpose. Can you get some people who are in that area, and are suffering, and want help, we can make them aware ways of Tantra, and they can fight themself. Sitting here, and we worrying about them, does not make sense. If its just raising awareness, then media is the right forum.

Vande Nikhilam,

Anand

piyush mody <piyushmody10000 Friday, 28 December, 2007 4:55:27 PM Fwd: JAAGO GURUBHAI + Big Enemy Like China eyeing India

Dear All Gurubhai,

This was the mail i forwarded but no reply from any Nikhil Shishya ? why ? what happen? why you all forgot the powers you have behind you is Nikhileshwaranand.

Once again forwarding you all on this topic.

Lat year china bluntly claim that Tawang and Arunachal pradesh belongs to China(them) which gave very shocking. I from my end is trying hard to create awareness in India amongst general public. people of arunachal is also having fear. while Govt is not at all serious but after media attack from wide spread GOvt recently send 6000 troops on bhutan border and china also softened its stance. but i cant understand at International politics level why our Gurubhai is not showing spirit. In fact we must pray Guru Nikhil to teach china a lesson so that India can give Bloody punch in next war if Beijing is trying to attack on our country.. atleast we must all start praying to protect motherland.

Already aksai chin has been taken by china, rest kashmir parts by PAK.

Regards,

Piyush Mody

Jay Nikhileshwar.

Note: forwarded message attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Why all are suddenly quite?

Note: forwarded message attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

Dear All Gurubhais, Go through this mail and Think

"Jay Nikhileswaranand"

I Appreciate this message and must stop this. gurubhais from respective places pl look in to matter and Immed Inform Jodhpur/Delhi.

Meanwhile as a Hindu My Personal Request is to read this carefully and think and pl pray Gurudev and inform also reg this :

Offlate our No 1 Enemy China is continously demanding Tawang and Whole Arunachal Pradesh from India . I have read many articles in past regarding Indias Weak position in Eastern borders and china is eye on all 7 states including AP are Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur etc china will try to put false claim on this states also. Our old leaders whole brain and heart are also old dint gave ti for tat answer when china demanded to handover this Tawang. Only External Foreign ministers Pranab Mukherjee protests that Arunachal Pradesh is Integral part of Republic of India. Meanwhile India is now awakened and decided to send 2 Squadrons 36 SU 30 MKI fighters on Eastern border. I am putting my best efforts to

daily write column in Rediff . 2 months back I wrote in Rediff that India must try to encircle china from all directions. and I was happy that India started Look East Policy and out Ministers visted then Vietnam/Mongolia and also played Taiwan cards.

Dear Gurubhais i am planning that we must all in SAMOOH must pray or give JAAP Gurumantras to Gurudev. and try to put on Hold dirty game which china is trying to play with us. Also Left parties in china are agent of chinese govt . reason behind this mail is to awareness amongst younger India@60 yrsof Independence. i am not criticing any body here. I want to write so many things but at any other time. Pl think as Shishyas of Reverred Gurudev would you like to get defeat from China/Pak or from any Enemy? think for next 15 days . Our leders all are shameless charcters but we need to play much greater role by doing

sadhanas .

Jay Gurudev

Jai Hind.

nikhilproperties <nikhilproperties wrote:

Jai Gurudev,There was this website which I cam across .LOG ON TO THE LINK GIVWN BELOW:http://www.astrosag e.com/2004/ 04/astrology- books-and- authors-for. htmlTHIS GUYS ARE FROM AGRA & THEY ARE MAKING SOME FALSE ALLEGATIONS & REPRESENTATION OF PUJYAPAAD SADGURUDEV.GURU BHAIS LIVING IN DELHI / AGRA TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST THE WEBSITE / PORTAL & TEACH The GUYS A LESSON.Jai Gurude.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

• 4 weeks later...

, piyush mody <piyushmody10000

wrote:

>

Well,

The ideal prayer would be to pray PRATYANGIRA to protect the border.

She is known to protect kingdoms and countries but it requires

prayers from all sidhas of pratyangira.

Raghu.

> Dear All Gurubhai,

>

>

> This was the mail i forwarded but no reply from any Nikhil

Shishya ? why ? what happen? why you all forgot the powers you have

behind you is Nikhileshwaranand.

>

> Once again forwarding you all on this topic.

>

> Lat year china bluntly claim that Tawang and Arunachal pradesh

belongs to China(them) which gave very shocking. I from my end is

trying hard to create awareness in India amongst general public.

people of arunachal is also having fear. while Govt is not at all

serious but after media attack from wide spread GOvt recently send

6000 troops on bhutan border and china also softened its stance. but

i cant understand at International politics level why our Gurubhai

is not showing spirit. In fact we must pray Guru Nikhil to teach

china a lesson so that India can give Bloody punch in next war if

Beijing is trying to attack on our country. atleast we must all

start praying to protect motherland.

>

> Already aksai chin has been taken by china, rest kashmir parts

by PAK.

>

> Regards,

> Piyush Mody

>

> Jay Nikhileshwar.

>

>

> Note: forwarded message attached.

>

>

>

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

here.

> Why all are suddenly quite?

>

>

> Note: forwarded message attached.

>

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

> Dear All Gurubhais, Go through this mail and Think

>

> " Jay Nikhileswaranand "

>

> I Appreciate this message and must stop this. gurubhais from

respective places pl look in to matter and Immed Inform

Jodhpur/Delhi.

>

> Meanwhile as a Hindu My Personal Request is to read this

carefully and think and pl pray Gurudev and inform also reg this :

>

> Offlate our No 1 Enemy China is continously demanding Tawang

and Whole Arunachal Pradesh from India . I have read many articles

in past regarding Indias Weak position in Eastern borders and china

is eye on all 7 states including AP are Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland,

Mizoram, Manipur etc china will try to put false claim on this

states also. Our old leaders whole brain and heart are also old

dint gave ti for tat answer when china demanded to handover this

Tawang. Only External Foreign ministers Pranab Mukherjee protests

that Arunachal Pradesh is Integral part of Republic of India.

Meanwhile India is now awakened and decided to send 2 Squadrons 36

SU 30 MKI fighters on Eastern border. I am putting my best efforts

to daily write column in Rediff . 2 months back I wrote in Rediff

that India must try to encircle china from all directions. and I

was happy that India started Look East Policy and out Ministers

visted then Vietnam/Mongolia and also played Taiwan cards.

>

> Dear Gurubhais i am planning that we must all in SAMOOH must

pray or give JAAP Gurumantras to Gurudev. and try to put on Hold

dirty game which china is trying to play with us. Also Left parties

in china are agent of chinese govt . reason behind this mail is to

awareness amongst younger India@60 yrsof Independence. i am not

criticing any body here. I want to write so many things but at any

other time. Pl think as Shishyas of Reverred Gurudev would you like

to get defeat from China/Pak or from any Enemy? think for next 15

days . Our leders all are shameless charcters but we need to play

much greater role by doing sadhanas .

>

> Jay Gurudev

> Jai Hind.

>

>

> nikhilproperties <nikhilproperties wrote:

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> There was this website which I cam across .

>

> LOG ON TO THE LINK GIVWN BELOW:

>

> http://www.astrosage.com/2004/04/astrology-books-and-authors-

for.html

>

> THIS GUYS ARE FROM AGRA & THEY ARE MAKING SOME FALSE ALLEGATIONS &

> REPRESENTATION OF PUJYAPAAD SADGURUDEV.

>

> GURU BHAIS LIVING IN DELHI / AGRA TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST

THE

> WEBSITE / PORTAL & TEACH The GUYS A LESSON.

>

> Jai Gurude.

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click

here.

>