siddha?

q2.what is the clear viddhi of making any yantra pran

pratishthita & speacially apsara yantra? q3.in magazine its written like

this " now stapita[place]the so & so yantra 7now i ask if there is some

specific way to sthapita yantra or it just means to keep the yantra in

plate. q4.can i use steel plates instead of tamba plates,if not

mentioned? q5.if i do any apsara sdhana & wear shirt & pant instead of

dhoti will it work because gurudev's audio cassates on apsaras that u

can wear any kinda clothes as clothes are not impure but mind can be.

q5.wat if i dont eat once a day though every time i eat i eat less & eat

vegeatables instead of fruits.will it work?please tell me as iam gonna

start an apsara sadhana?=-ashish kaushik

Om Param Tatvaay Narayanaay Gurubhyo Namaha Dear Gurubhai, Plz Refer to Gurudev's book ""MANTRA RAHASYA"" .(page 317) where a prayer is given to make pran pratishta to all yantra's. & remember that this prayer was given to our gurudev by another Yogi.Thus this mantra works.Moreover It is not necessary to chant mantra in front of each yantra 1.25 lakh times .If havan is performed one times then the sacred ash is applied to each yantra.Moreover Upto My knowledge Sadhana can be successful only if one have full devotion & faith to Guru & his likely God.Since we all think our gurudev is Shiva swaroop,if he just touch the yantra once the yantra will get immortal power. Thanking you, JAI GURUDEV.om nim nikhileshwaraya namaha,ashishjen_9635 <ashishjen_9635 wrote: q1-the magazine says that the samagri or sadhana articles are-a.prana pratishthita b.siddha.now i wanna know that where are all these articles made prana pratishtita?if they are they cant be siddha because u need to perform 1.25 lac japs on each yantra & thousands of yantras daily arrive on the counter.now i dont think that one is gonna perform such long japs & make each & every yantra siddha,if they then u will never recieve the sadhana articles because time wont premit.then again i ask where are all these rituals done on yantras & malas,how

are these made to siddha? q2.what is the clear viddhi of making any yantra pran pratishthita & speacially apsara yantra? q3.in magazine its written like this"now stapita[place]the so & so yantra 7now i ask if there is some specific way to sthapita yantra or it just means to keep the yantra in plate. q4.can i use steel plates instead of tamba plates,if not mentioned? q5.if i do any apsara sdhana & wear shirt & pant instead of dhoti will it work because gurudev's audio cassates on apsaras that u can wear any kinda clothes as clothes are not impure but mind can be. q5.wat if i dont eat once a day though every time i eat i eat less & eat vegeatables instead of fruits.will it work?please tell me as iam gonna start an apsara sadhana?=-ashish kaushik

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Jai Gurudev,

Hi Ashish, very valid questions are raised by you. Let this thread keep going and people will share their thoughts on this.

To my understanding, the sequence is

1. Yantra Nirman (Creating the Yantra)

2. Making it "Mantra Chaintainya" (Energising it)

3. Make Pran Pratishtha of Yantra

4. For Mantra, follow the sequence given in "Mantra Rahasya" page 196

Mantra Selection

Mantra Shikha

Mantra Chaintainya

Mantraarth

Mantra bhavana

till Point no 22, Anulom Vilom Vanrna Matruka

5. There is a common process to do Yantra and Mantra Utkilan Page 207 of "Mantra Rahsya"

Although I could not find Pran Pratishtha process mentioned by Gurubhai Rama Dasa on Page 317.

Dear Gurubhai, Rama Dasa, can you please tell me, where is the Prana Pratishtha process given?

Secondly, regarding applying the sacred ash of homa to Yantras, to make it Mantra Siddha, Can you give me some referance, where is it mentioned, that applying such ash is enough, and no need to do such a complex process?Regarding other questions from Ashish, on food, clothes, Sorry, I could not comment here, as I do not consider myself someone who can guide him on this.

Jai Gurudev,

Regards,

Anand

rama dasa <sri_rama_dasa Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 5:32:49 PMRe: please answer following questions as i am gonna start a sadhana

Om Param Tatvaay Narayanaay Gurubhyo Namaha

Dear Gurubhai,

Plz Refer to Gurudev's book ""MANTRA RAHASYA"" .(page 317) where a prayer is given to make pran pratishta to all yantra's. & remember that this prayer was given to our gurudev by another Yogi.Thus this mantra works.Moreover It is not necessary to chant mantra in front of each yantra 1.25 lakh times .If havan is performed one times then the sacred ash is applied to each yantra.Moreover Upto My knowledge Sadhana can be successful only if one have full devotion & faith to Guru & his likely God.Since we all think our gurudev is Shiva swaroop,if he just touch the yantra once the yantra will get immortal power.

Thanking you,

JAI GURUDEV.om nim nikhileshwaraya namaha,ashishjen_9635 <ashishjen_9635@ .co. in> wrote:

q1-the magazine says that the samagri or sadhana articles are-a.prana pratishthita b.siddha.now i wanna know that where are all these articles made prana pratishtita? if they are they cant be siddha because u need to perform 1.25 lac japs on each yantra & thousands of yantras daily arrive on the counter.now i dont think that one is gonna perform such long japs & make each & every yantra siddha,if they then u will never recieve the sadhana articles because time wont premit.then again i ask where are all these rituals done on yantras & malas, how are these made to siddha? q2.what is the clear viddhi of making any yantra pran pratishthita & speacially apsara yantra? q3.in magazine its written like this"now stapita[place] the so & so yantra 7now i ask if there is some specific way to sthapita yantra or it just means to keep the yantra in plate. q4.can i use steel plates instead of tamba

plates,if not mentioned? q5.if i do any apsara sdhana & wear shirt & pant instead of dhoti will it work because gurudev's audio cassates on apsaras that u can wear any kinda clothes as clothes are not impure but mind can be. q5.wat if i dont eat once a day though every time i eat i eat less & eat vegeatables instead of fruits.will it work?please tell me as iam gonna start an apsara sadhana?=-ashish kaushik

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Jai Gurudev,

Re invoking this thread, as I did not her on this from Gurubhai Ram Dasa on Prana Pratishtha process, and making it Mantra Siddha.

Rgards,

Anand

Khatri Anand <khatrianand Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 4:07:39 PMRe: please answer following questions as i am gonna start a sadhana

Jai Gurudev,

Hi Ashish, very valid questions are raised by you. Let this thread keep going and people will share their thoughts on this.

To my understanding, the sequence is

1. Yantra Nirman (Creating the Yantra)

2. Making it "Mantra Chaintainya" (Energising it)

3. Make Pran Pratishtha of Yantra

4. For Mantra, follow the sequence given in "Mantra Rahasya" page 196

Mantra Selection

Mantra Shikha

Mantra Chaintainya

Mantraarth

Mantra bhavana

till Point no 22, Anulom Vilom Vanrna Matruka

5. There is a common process to do Yantra and Mantra Utkilan Page 207 of "Mantra Rahsya"

Although I could not find Pran Pratishtha process mentioned by Gurubhai Rama Dasa on Page 317.

Dear Gurubhai, Rama Dasa, can you please tell me, where is the Prana Pratishtha process given?

Secondly, regarding applying the sacred ash of homa to Yantras, to make it Mantra Siddha, Can you give me some referance, where is it mentioned, that applying such ash is enough, and no need to do such a complex process?Regarding other questions from Ashish, on food, clothes, Sorry, I could not comment here, as I do not consider myself someone who can guide him on this.

Jai Gurudev,

Regards,

Anand

rama dasa <sri_rama_dasa@ .co. in>@ s.comFriday, September 14, 2007 5:32:49 PMRe: please answer following questions as i am gonna start a sadhana

Om Param Tatvaay Narayanaay Gurubhyo Namaha

Dear Gurubhai,

Plz Refer to Gurudev's book ""MANTRA RAHASYA"" .(page 317) where a prayer is given to make pran pratishta to all yantra's. & remember that this prayer was given to our gurudev by another Yogi.Thus this mantra works.Moreover It is not necessary to chant mantra in front of each yantra 1.25 lakh times .If havan is performed one times then the sacred ash is applied to each yantra.Moreover Upto My knowledge Sadhana can be successful only if one have full devotion & faith to Guru & his likely God.Since we all think our gurudev is Shiva swaroop,if he just touch the yantra once the yantra will get immortal power.

Thanking you,

JAI GURUDEV.om nim nikhileshwaraya namaha,ashishjen_9635 <ashishjen_9635@ .co. in> wrote:

q1-the magazine says that the samagri or sadhana articles are-a.prana pratishthita b.siddha.now i wanna know that where are all these articles made prana pratishtita? if they are they cant be siddha because u need to perform 1.25 lac japs on each yantra & thousands of yantras daily arrive on the counter.now i dont think that one is gonna perform such long japs & make each & every yantra siddha,if they then u will never recieve the sadhana articles because time wont premit.then again i ask where are all these rituals done on yantras & malas, how are these made to siddha? q2.what is the clear viddhi of making any yantra pran pratishthita & speacially apsara yantra? q3.in magazine its written like this"now stapita[place] the so & so yantra 7now i ask if there is some specific way to sthapita yantra or it just means to keep the yantra in plate. q4.can i use steel plates instead of tamba

plates,if not mentioned? q5.if i do any apsara sdhana & wear shirt & pant instead of dhoti will it work because gurudev's audio cassates on apsaras that u can wear any kinda clothes as clothes are not impure but mind can be. q5.wat if i dont eat once a day though every time i eat i eat less & eat vegeatables instead of fruits.will it work?please tell me as iam gonna start an apsara sadhana?=-ashish kaushik

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.