IndiaDivine.org

PERSISTING PAIN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, I am not a doctor rather I do not know the medical terminologies, but have faith on some natural therapies and peoples experiences :- This is what i have heard/learned . Urine therapy refers to use of one's urine to maintain health, to prevent or cure sickness, to enhance beauty, or to promote meditation and spiritual enlightenment. Urine may be ingested, injected, or applied topically. Urine therapy can be traced back as far as 5,000 years to early civilizations such as

Aztecs, ancient Egyptians, ancient Chinese, and Native Americans. It is believed that the origin of this practice comes from certain religious rites among Hindus, where it is called amaroli in tantric religious traditions. Medically, urine is referred to as "plasma ultrafiltrate." Advocates of urotherapy claim that this treatment is effective for dry skin, cancer, and numerous other diseases and disorders. Hindus worship, apart from God and Nature, Cows also. A cow is considered most sacred for Hindus. In the form of Gomata or mother cow, gives multiple benefit to the society. Even its urine is consumed in small quantities, to purify one's body. Some of the researchers even found that it is a preventive medicine for many ill health's. And particularly it even cures kidney ailments. According to a

report appeared in the Indian Express of Mumbai edition (read the following news clipping published on the January 14, 2000) :- see the attachment, states that Gomutra (gomutram) or the Cow's Urine highly beneficial in the treatment of Asthma, headache and tooth problems too! Cosmetics and toiletries produced from cow's excreta like dung and urine in a Kanpur factory are becoming popular even in the national Capital. The products manufactured by the Kanpur Goshala Samiti. Gomuthra theraphy had been told manifesting excellant results. As there were absolutely no side effects this may be tried out.

As Shalini shrivastav resident of Patna 10 year old was told by doctors she had kidney failure and the doctors who have suggested to take her to hospital in Banglore and the cost of operation around Rs.8 lakh. Being unable to afford for that much amount fortunately they happend to visit kalimata temple at Delhi, where they have met the temple preist he advised her to take "gomutra" . Surprisingly she began responding improvements day by day and recovered completely in a month's time. Now she is propogating the benefits of the gomutra and also condemning cow slaghters. If such are the benefits of this Gomutra why not a try. No need to spend lakhs of rupees,leading painful life and roaming around big and costly hospitals the problem will be just taken out

of body without any tension and money Provided discipline and faith are important. Moreover For any physical ailments, health problems including fear of death can be conquered by meditating MAHA MRITYUNJAYA mantra with devotion and discipline. I Hope this will remedy the problem. Chandrameetme_online2000 <meetme_online2000 wrote: dear gurubhaiyo,aap sabhi ko namaskar,I would like to request you expert people to guide me which sadhana I should do to get relieved of the persisting mild pain that is persisting since my inguinal hernia operation in the year 2000. Due to this pain , I never feel normal and healthy. Doctors says there is no cure for thi9s and it will persist as some nerve might have got stitched during the operration. So, please suggest and oblige.yours meetme

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.