IndiaDivine.org

Opportunity for Guruseva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters.

I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this.

I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography.

We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.

Jai Gurudev

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Jai Gurudev,

I am very strong in translation with excellent command over hindi and english.

I can start working on some of the books & articles.

Building an autobiography on SADGURUDEV is simply a HIMALAYAN TASK.

I think you can start with books like GURUDEV, SHISHYOPNISHAD, TANTRIK SIDDHIYA, HIMALAY KE YOGIYON KI GUPT SIDDHIYA ETC.

Then a book on TANTRA could perhaps be identified, which can be translated to ensure that the READERS DO UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF TANTRA & ITS APPLICATION.

I have been fortunate to read many of his books.

PUBLICATION & PRINTING OF SOME OF THE BOOKS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED & I LONG TO HAVE COPIES OF THE SAME.

For any kind of help you need in terms of translation do let me know.

Gurusevak,

Manoj Gilda.

Mobile : 009923798844.

manojgilda

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 V C wrote :

>Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters.

>

>I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this.

>

>I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography.

>

>We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc.

>

>Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas.

>

>Jai Gurudev

>

>

> _________

>Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

Dear Vivek, I appreciate your views......we must initiate something in this direction: I suggest the attempt be started with 2 books: 1. HIMALAYA KE YOGION KI GUPT SIDDHIYAN (this reflects much about GURUDEV's ascetic life) 2. AMRIT BOOND (this reflects much about GURUDEV's household life) Regards, Anupam V C <siddhiwala1997 wrote: Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters. I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi,

can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and wide in UK and Europe. Many people will benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this. I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography. We are looking

for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be perfect. We may also require proofreaders etc. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas. Jai Gurudev Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

dear guru bhai

it is a great opportunity for us that gurudev has given a permission

for translession .it will be a great pleasure for us to do this work.i

was looking for this type of work to do guruseva that i'm too busy

with studies and can't do any other seva

please feel free anytime to make me do that

thank you very much

jai gurudev

om guruji om namo narayanay

Jay GurudevI agree that AMRIT BOOND should be the first attempt as it serves as a thorough description of Gurudev's life and his contributions to the society. I would definitely like to help out with the translation, but I would require the duration within which i am supposed to complete the translation, to schedule a suitable time around my other responsibilities. Jay GurudevJayAnupam Shil <anupamshil wrote: Dear Vivek, I appreciate your views......we must initiate something in this direction: I

suggest the attempt be started with 2 books: 1. HIMALAYA KE YOGION KI GUPT SIDDHIYAN (this reflects much about GURUDEV's ascetic life) 2. AMRIT BOOND (this reflects much about GURUDEV's household life) Regards, Anupam V C <siddhiwala1997 (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Jai Gurudev, brothers and sisters. I am based in London, UK. Gurudev has recently given us his permission to have some of Sadgurudev's hindi books translated into english so that many people like me, who cannot read hindi, can also benefit from the amrit which flows from those pages. Once the transaltion takes place, we are certain His name will be spread far and wide in UK and Europe. Many people will

benefit. I doubt books like 'Autobiography of a Yogi' and 'Living with the Himalayan Masters' would be so popular, driving millions of foreigners to the east if they were only confined only to Hindi. So we are initially going to start off with any books on Gurudev's own life, such as his experiences. We are aware of books like 'mantra rahasya' which can create some problems with the translation of mantras, but we will find a way around this. I have also been made aware that there is not one single book which sums up His life and there are episodes here and there. If that is the case, then perhaps we can get these episodes together and piece them together like a jigsaw, thus creating an official biography. We are looking for brothers or sisters who will be willing to help us with the translation, as part of this massive seva. Your English needs to be perfect. We may also require proofreaders

etc. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas. Jai Gurudev Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Sick of deleting your inbox? 7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.