IndiaDivine.org

Proposal for one day sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All, Jai Gurudev ! Please let me know so finally we have decided on which sadhana and who all will be doing it. I need the figures to plan out things here, Also let me know this asap so that i can plan my visit to gurudham in delhi :) Thanks & Regards Vikas Dwivedi 9900182726Uma Shankar Ladha <umashankar.ladha wrote: I tried Suresh Koka, but he was not taking any calls.. On 10/17/07, Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) <santosh.kumar.xinb2a > wrote: How about Suresh Koka? I can see his mobile number there instead of response.. J Thanks and regards,Santosh Kumar Uma Shankar Ladha [ umashankar.ladha] Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:17 AM Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)Cc: S M. Yogesh ; Chander Damodaran; janardhan ; Saravana Kumar; vikram ; Narayan ; koka suresh; vikas dwivedi ; Aradhyamath, Vishwaradhya; linuxsanjay; udupa.raghavendraSubject: Re: Proposal for one day sadhana Added few people on the mailing list. On 10/16/07, Uma Shankar Ladha <umashankar.ladha wrote: Hi,I had called up a few people and these are the status regarding them. Name Anand Tandav Sadhana Gorakhnath's Lakshmi Prayog Chander Yes Yes Janardhan Yes Yes Aradhya Will tell tomorrow Narayan

No No Naveen No response Raghavendra Later Rajshekar Switched Off Ramkishan Yadav No Yes Sanjay Later Suresh Koka 9845637165 Santosh Yes Yes Umashankar Yes Yes This one was just to keep all of us updated. On 10/16/07, Uma Shankar Ladha < umashankar.ladha > wrote: Hi,I have a more liking for anand tandav sadhana and gorakhnath's lakshmi prayog. As Santosh has written, anand tandav sadhana is to laugh and dance through all our problems.. Problems are always there in our lives... we should face them with smile. On seeing problems, I get tensed and the tension builds up. I will speak only for me. So I feel that I should face any problem with laugh and not get dejected due to it... So if this sadhana helps me in doing it, then this is the way of living... Gorakhnath's lakshmi prayog is for obvious reason

;). As santosh has sad, the mantra is small and the method is simple, so we would do fewer mistakes in doing the sadhana and pronouncing the mantra... I have felt that if the mantra is bit long and at times some are tongue twisters, then the pronounciation and concentration is not perfect. I personally feel that we should be doing anand tandav sadhana and gorakhnath's lakshmi prayog.People, please air your views. On 10/16/07, Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) <santosh.kumar.xinb2a wrote: Yesterday I went through old magazines and found some very good sadhnas, came early today to scan the pages but tough luck, the scanner has been removed now, looks permanently. Any way…. Found some really interesting and good sadhnas: All the sadhnas are powerful yet simple, the mantras are also small…. Sl No. Sadhna Reference Number of Rounds of chanting Materials required Day and time of Sadhna Comments Approximate cost of Sadhna materials (INR) 1. Anand Tandav Sadhna Nov 05 Page 85 5 rounds Natraj Yantra, Rudraksh Rosary, White Asan Any Monday, After 9 PM Laugh and dance through adversities by grace of Lord Shiva. Small yet powerful Sadhna. Just five rounds of small mantra. 330 2. Tara Sadhna http://www.siddhashram.org/s19981155d.shtml 11 Tara Yantra, Tara Rosary, Pink clothes. Any Wednesday, night Very powerful Sadhna for wealth. Not sure 3. Gorakhnath's Laxmi Prayog Oct 2000 Page 41 11 Shwetark Ganapati, one silver stick, Sphatik Rosary Any Sunday, night Preferred as mantra is very small, simple and that too on Sunday night.. 460 4. Medha Sadhna Oct 2004 Page 82 21 Medha Yantra, Kamalgatta rosary, Eight Gomati Chakra, White Asan Any Thursday, early morning Very useful Sadhna in this competitive world to get wisdom 300 If you are having some nice Sadhna, please share …. Please have a look and let us know your likings ASAP. Thanks and regards, Santosh Kumar Uma Shankar Ladha [ umashankar.ladha] Monday, October 15, 2007 2:38 PM Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A); S M. Yogesh; Chander Damodaran; janardhan; Saravana Kumar ; vikram ; Narayan ; koka suresh; vikas dwivediProposal for one day sadhana Hi,One of our gurubhai is right now in Delhi. That Gurubhai will be back to bangalore on 22nd/23rd Oct. So we can try any 1 day sadhana.. The period between Navratri and Diwali is quite auspicious. There shouldn't be a reason of sadhana samagri not reaching us. So what we have to do is propose any

of the one day sadhana's which you like and let the group debate on it and conclude on the one which we would like to do. We should do it as early as by probably today night. Let the mail chain start rolling..P.S: please forward it to people whom I may have missedin the mail chain.-- Keep CreatingUmeshStay Hungry, Stay Foolish -- Keep CreatingUmeshStay Hungry, Stay Foolish -- Keep CreatingUmeshStay Hungry, Stay Foolish -- Keep CreatingUmeshStay Hungry, Stay Foolish -- Keep CreatingUmeshStay Hungry, Stay Foolish