are somthing of the past...who has time to do them in todays

world...and do they really exist ...has any one done them...is there

any person who can vouch for any one of them and say he has done and

seen it all...???

a person novice like me is compelled to think are we assuming these

EXPERIENCES....what is it...

is there any body who can come forward and answer these

questions......

YOUR ANSWERS BELOW IN CAPITALS & BOLD :o)rudra16may2000 <divineraman wrote: Being a novice i am not sure whether i would get the answers this time...or may be they would satisfy my quesnch...but i feel compelled to ask them...DOES DOING Sadhnas really help solve problems YES IT DOES. COZ IT IS SCIENTIFIC. ..these are somthing of the past AGAIN, IT IS SCIENTIFIC. THUS, IT IS FREE FROM THE LIMITATIONS OF TIME, SOCIETY, CULTURE, etc. ...who has time to do them in todays world TO DO SADHANAS THERE COULD BE TWO SITUATIONS ONLY: EITHER SOMEONE IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE THAT THERE NO WAY LEFT,

OR, SOMEONE'S TOO DETERMINED TO QUENCH HIS/HER THIRST....OFCOURSE, IT DEPENDS UPON THE INTENSITY OF THIRST. ....and do they really exist...has any one done them...is there any person who can vouch for any one of them and say he has done and seen it all...??? YES. THIS PARIVAR IS ALL ABOUT "THAT" ONLY. DO IT TO PROVE IT....ITS SIMPLE. GUIDANCE IN AVAILABLE. JUST DO IT...like they say in the NIKE Ad :-D ONLY REMEMBER, ITS NO INSTANT COFFEE. ANALYSE & UNDERSTAND...DO NOT JUMP INTO JUDGMENTS. BELIEVE IN YOUR CONSCIENCE AND MOVE AHEAD.......a person novice like me is compelled to think are we assuming these EXPERIENCES....what is it...is there any body who can come forward and answer these questions...... NO ONE IS NOVICE. IN SPIRITUAL WORLD THE SAYING GOES LIKE THIS - "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE SOMEONE". AN EXPERIENCE CANNOT BE ASSUMED.....JUST ONE THING,

ITS A REPEATION THOUGH, UNDERSTAND & ANALYSE.........JUDGMENT IS NOT NECESSARY. ASSIMILATE OTHERS EXPERIENCES, INFORMATION, ETC....BUT, START WITH AN UNPREJUDICED MINDSET. BE PATIENT. BE OBSERVANT. BE ALERT OF OWN MOODS. KEEP MOTIVATING OWNSELF, WORK HARD.....YET BE RESTFUL. MANY SEEMINGLY CONTRADICTORY PRINCIPLES......YET SO TRUE. Jay Gurudev JAY GURUDEVLAST WORDS: Do not forget though, that LIFE is all about problems. We solve one and another is waiting for us. Its simply an equation of Karmas...as the Philosophy says. SADHANAS are just not about solving problems, but is also about UNDERSTANDING the root of that. Its a PATH that starts with SOLVING and leads to RESOLVING..............

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.