IndiaDivine.org

Amazing April99 issue of MTYV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

||Shree Gurucharan Kamlebhyo Namah||

Hi all,

Jay Gurudev.

Although every issue of MTYV magazine is amazing and filled with amazing Sadhnas, among them also some issues are really worth preserving for a lifetime. Very recently I came across April 99 issue of MTYV (Thanks to Gurubhais Chander and Umashankar). I am having a soft copy of the whole magazine. This magazine is really amazing in the sense that it is having 4 Sadhnas which is combined form of Guru and deities. As we all know that our revered Gurudev Himself is the base of all Sadhnas, the power of these Sadhnas are increased many folds by combination of Supreme Guru element in them. Beside that, it is also having a very simple yet powerful Sadhna for the Gurubhais who have just taken Gurudiksha and want to have more vigor in Sadhna field. There are even more Sadhnas in this issue.

I wanted to share this issue at common place but bound by Gurudev’s agya, I will be able to share only to Gurubhais who really want them. Please send me/Umashankar(CCed in the mail) individual mail regarding the same if you want the softcopy of the issue. Also please notice that bound by His agya, it will be expected from you that you donate one hard copy (any old extra issue) of MTYV magazine to a third (deserving/interested) person/Gurubhais as a Guruseva.

Jay Gurudev

Santosh.

hello mr umashankar , i wud like to get d soft copy of

april 99 issue if u cud pls send me d magazine issue,

jai gurudev

--- " Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A) "

<santosh.kumar.xinb2a wrote:

> ||Shree Gurucharan Kamlebhyo Namah||

> Hi all,

> Jay Gurudev.

>

> Although every issue of MTYV magazine is amazing

> and filled with

> amazing Sadhnas, among them also some issues are

> really worth preserving

> for a lifetime. Very recently I came across April 99

> issue of MTYV

> (Thanks to Gurubhais Chander and Umashankar). I am

> having a soft copy of

> the whole magazine. This magazine is really amazing

> in the sense that it

> is having 4 Sadhnas which is combined form of Guru

> and deities. As we

> all know that our revered Gurudev Himself is the

> base of all Sadhnas,

> the power of these Sadhnas are increased many folds

> by combination of

> Supreme Guru element in them. Beside that, it is

> also having a very

> simple yet powerful Sadhna for the Gurubhais who

> have just taken

> Gurudiksha and want to have more vigor in Sadhna

> field. There are even

> more Sadhnas in this issue.

>

> I wanted to share this issue at common place but

> bound by

> Gurudev's agya, I will be able to share only to

> Gurubhais who really

> want them. Please send me/Umashankar(CCed in the

> mail) individual mail

> regarding the same if you want the softcopy of the

> issue. Also please

> notice that bound by His agya, it will be expected

> from you that you

> donate one hard copy (any old extra issue) of MTYV

> magazine to a third

> (deserving/interested) person/Gurubhais as a

> Guruseva.

>

> Jay Gurudev

> Santosh.

>

Jai Gurudev I would like to have a copy of these also. Much appreciated. Jai Gurudev Prasadwaghela vishad <vishadwaghela wrote: hello mr umashankar , i wud like to get d soft copy ofapril 99 issue if u cud pls send me d magazine issue,jai gurudev--- "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)"<santosh.kumar.xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com> wrote:>

||Shree Gurucharan Kamlebhyo Namah||> Hi all,> Jay Gurudev.> > Although every issue of MTYV magazine is amazing> and filled with> amazing Sadhnas, among them also some issues are> really worth preserving> for a lifetime. Very recently I came across April 99> issue of MTYV> (Thanks to Gurubhais Chander and Umashankar). I am> having a soft copy of> the whole magazine. This magazine is really amazing> in the sense that it> is having 4 Sadhnas which is combined form of Guru> and deities. As we> all know that our revered Gurudev Himself is the> base of all Sadhnas,> the power of these Sadhnas are increased many folds> by combination of> Supreme Guru element in them. Beside that, it is> also having a very> simple yet powerful Sadhna for the Gurubhais who> have just taken> Gurudiksha and want to have more vigor in

Sadhna> field. There are even> more Sadhnas in this issue.> > I wanted to share this issue at common place but> bound by> Gurudev's agya, I will be able to share only to> Gurubhais who really> want them. Please send me/Umashankar(CCed in the> mail) individual mail> regarding the same if you want the softcopy of the> issue. Also please> notice that bound by His agya, it will be expected> from you that you> donate one hard copy (any old extra issue) of MTYV> magazine to a third> (deserving/interested) person/Gurubhais as a> Guruseva.> > Jay Gurudev > Santosh. >

• 2 weeks later...

Jay Gurudev Please send me a soft copy of the April 99 issue of MTYV magazine. Its really nice of you to share with us such a bliss. Thanking you Jay Paramhans Nikhileshwarand Gurudev Jaytpd iam <iamtpd2 wrote: Jai Gurudev I would like to have a copy of these also. Much appreciated. Jai Gurudev Prasadwaghela vishad <vishadwaghela > wrote: hello mr umashankar , i wud like to get d soft copy ofapril 99 issue if u cud pls send me d magazine issue,jai gurudev--- "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)"<santosh.kumar.xinb2a (AT) fmr (DOT) com> wrote:> ||Shree Gurucharan Kamlebhyo Namah||> Hi all,> Jay Gurudev.> > Although every issue of MTYV magazine is amazing> and filled with> amazing Sadhnas, among them also some issues are> really worth preserving> for a lifetime. Very recently I came across April 99> issue of MTYV> (Thanks to Gurubhais Chander and Umashankar). I am> having a soft copy of> the whole magazine. This magazine is really amazing> in the sense that

it> is having 4 Sadhnas which is combined form of Guru> and deities. As we> all know that our revered Gurudev Himself is the> base of all Sadhnas,> the power of these Sadhnas are increased many folds> by combination of> Supreme Guru element in them. Beside that, it is> also having a very> simple yet powerful Sadhna for the Gurubhais who> have just taken> Gurudiksha and want to have more vigor in Sadhna> field. There are even> more Sadhnas in this issue.> > I wanted to share this issue at common place but> bound by> Gurudev's agya, I will be able to share only to> Gurubhais who really> want them. Please send me/Umashankar(CCed in the> mail) individual mail> regarding the same if you want the softcopy of the> issue. Also please> notice that bound by His agya, it will be expected> from you that you>

donate one hard copy (any old extra issue) of MTYV> magazine to a third> (deserving/interested) person/Gurubhais as a> Guruseva.> > Jay Gurudev > Santosh. >

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new 7 Mail now.

• 3 weeks later...

dear santoshji

jai gurudev

thanking you so much to send this copy to me.....it is to share with

you that i have provided one old copy of mtyvigyan to my friend and

i'm trying to share more and more copies

thanking you once again

jai gurudev

Jai Gurudev

Respected Sir,

Can you kindly email me th copy also of mtyv april99. I would be thankful.

my email address is vishal

Regards

Jai Gurudev

> " mayur_vihtm " <mayur_vihtm

>

>

> Re: Amazing April99 issue of MTYV

>Sat, 08 Dec 2007 09:31:15 -0000

>

>dear santoshji

>

>