IndiaDivine.org

Panchanguli Sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, Has any of the Guru Bhais had an oppurtunity to succeed in Panchanguli Sadhana? If any please do share your views. Tahnks & regards, Raghu Hsaroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote: Jai Gurudev, Well, success in sadhana demands unconditional devotion and faith on the sadhana and the related deity.Above all pure love for the Guru is essential. Simply taking diksha doesn't

assure the success. The foremost thing is the finding of the capable Guru, which is just rare.amit khanna <khanna1amit (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: jai gurudev, hello sir i have taken consecutive dikshas but all in vain and going on upwaas has also ruined my health so can u guide me how to perform all the rituals. i will be highly thankful Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Yeah sure I know such persons who have attained perfection in it but I am not into it cause I am not after any kinda siddhis.

haridas raghunandanan <raghunandananh Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:09:24 AM Panchanguli Sadhana

Jai Gurudev,

Has any of the Guru Bhais had an oppurtunity to succeed in Panchanguli Sadhana?

If any please do share your views.

Tahnks & regards,

Raghu Hsaroj acharya <theeasternthunder@ > wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

Well, success in sadhana demands unconditional devotion and faith on the sadhana and the related deity.Above all pure love for the Guru is essential.

Simply taking diksha doesn't assure the success. The foremost thing is the finding of the capable Guru, which is just rare.amit khanna <khanna1amit@ .co. in> wrote:

jai gurudev,

hello sir i have taken consecutive dikshas but all in vain and going on upwaas has also ruined my health so can u guide me how to perform all the rituals. i will be highly thankful

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.