IndiaDivine.org

karnapishachini sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If any guru bhai have karnapishachini sahdana detail or done it please define it me for doing this important sadhana. Yours Anuj GururBhai Pankaj Kumar Tripathishyam

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

ok you want help in karna pisachini sadhana that sucks cauze get a dikshya from any person of gurudev status not us cauze its a sadhana that is dangewrous (study sadhana and siddhi ) by gurudev and you will knowshyam tripathi <shyam_lkoin wrote: If any guru bhai have karnapishachini sahdana detail or done it please define it me for doing this important sadhana. Yours Anuj GururBhai Pankaj Kumar Tripathishyam Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

well shyam i am sure of something thatyou are very new to sadhana thing cauze when i was new to this sadhana thing i thought of doing karna pisachini sadhana after reading tantrik siddhiya by gurudev cauze it ensures free sex after siddhi(lol) just read the book first and i had the intention cauze i wanted to do something that has pleasure an pain combined and i was about to do it by getting the mantra from the mantra rahasya book by gurudev but at last hour i took adeep breathe and thought for a moment will this help me to climb the ladder of spiritual awakening and i found a good answer and it was "NO" so get guru dikshya or if you wanna do it thenbeofre doinf just take a long breathe and ask yourself the question that "will this sadhana make me climb the ladder or kunadalini awakening " and plz react to y6our answer cheersshyam tripathi <shyam_lkoin wrote: If any guru bhai have karnapishachini sahdana detail or done it please define it me for doing this important sadhana. Yours Anuj GururBhai Pankaj Kumar Tripathishyam Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.