IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Please answer my question .......? Tell your personal d

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om param tatvay gurubhao namah:every brother and sister good evening.i am satish khandagle .iam join to sidhashram sadhak parivar in 1998 .this time my age in 17 year .I am very lucky .we are every person are lucky because gurudev love and ashish every .they are many problem create in life but gurudev solved every problem. gurudev is my heart ,my life . my district Betul is sidhashram district and gurudev are come are every 20and 21 may from betul mahalakshmi sadhna shivir. i want to my district every person are connected with gurudev. my village are connecting only 10 are 15 person but i want to every person for my village to connect siddhasharam sadhak parivar and solved your life ,s problem.every person s life are three things are important .1 . money2progressin family2 no tention in life. ok bye good night jay nikhiljay gurudev .om shanti shanti sarve bhaventu sukhino. , <mahadevanv wrote:Om Namah Shivaya!Brothers and Sisters Gurudev has particularly told all of us not toshare our spiritual experiences. There are someparticular reasons behind that. Only Gurudev isspiritually perfect. We all carry around any number ofspiritual imperfections and ignorances. At thesametime, everyone of us is spiritually unique and sothe imperfections each of us have varies. Thereforeone person cannot get the very same experience anotherperson gets in the Sadhana practice. If one persontells his personal experience to another person and ifthe second gets dejected if he could not get the sameexperience, the first person really is said asresponsible for the second person's discouragement andthe first person must bear the consequences of hisactions. Of course we all can share what type of action wehave to do to get a particular result without talkingon the result we got. Interestingly based on what I said, I have toconfess that I am focusing more on result than action,just the opposite of what the Lord told in BhagawadGita in 47th verse in 2nd chapter. So please pray forme.Jai Gurudev, Mahadevan Venkitaraman--- jayshrishri jayshrishri wrote:> 4 years ago, I was doing Guru mantra while> concentrating on the Guru > Yantra. After 2 malas of Guru mantra, I could see> some kind of smoke > coming out from it. And this was happening everyday.> At the same time > I could hear loads of things, like the humming > sound of bees, the > bell sound, the anklets sound as if an someone was> dancing > Bharatanatyam. These experiences were hapenning some> days after > receiving dikshas from Guruji.> But I made a big mistake, I told some of the closed> disciples of > Guruji about my experiences. Then after sometime,> there were no more > experiences.> > , "Anurag Goel"> anuragnikhil1974@ > wrote:> >> > hmmmm... yes Gurudev have time and again advised> us not to share the> > divine experiences with others.> > There could be many reasons to it.> > > > 1. The person with whom who share your experience> may make a joke > out> > of your expereicne. Can ridicule your practice> > and your Guru.> > 2. The person with whom you are sharing your> experience may be a> > person with bad intentions.> > 3. It generates ego is us.> > 4. We might create unwanted enemies.> > 5. And of course Gurudev has advised that if we> share our sadhana> > experiences / mantra obtained in sadhana or from> Guru with others > then> > a portion of your benefits goes to that person.> Now there have been> > instances (historical) which go against this too> but we have to heed> > to Gurudev's word as we still r too young to> understand the> > complexities involved.> > > > Well, anyways i believe if something is done with> out selfish > motives> > then it sure will give positive results, sharing> or no sharing. It's> > something like sometimes a lie is better than a> truth.> > > > Jai Gurudev,> > > > On Nov 6, 2007 5:40 PM, saroj acharya> theeasternthunder@ wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > //Sheree Sadguru Charan> Kamalbhyo Namaha\//> > >> > > Yeah I agree you. Me too have witnessed such> stuffs really a lot. > I've met> > > few ppl who used to see and feel the presence of> concerened deity > during> > > sadhana on the Yantras lost it after they> uttered it to others, > and they> > > repent this today. Pure stupidity !!!> > >> > > I've met people with Kundalini awakening, even> with the 7th > Chakra.> > >> > > Jai Gurudev> > >> > > > > > "Kumar, Santosh (XINB2A)"> santosh.kumar.xinb2a@> > > > > > Monday, October 29, 2007 11:20:16 PM> > > RE: Please answer my> question .......? Tell > your> > > personal divine experiece.. ans> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > || Shree GuruCharan Kamlebhyo Namah ||> > >> > >> > >> > > Not just losing brother, sometimes it results in> bad results as > well. I have> > > witnessed it. This is why Gurudev has always> stressed that you > should share> > > your experiences only with your Guru. Al though> it may be very > tempting to> > > share with particularly new members, we are not> supposed to do > that.> > >> > >> > >> > > Take care> > > Jay Gurudev> > >> > >> > > Santosh> > >> > >> > >> > > > > > @ s.com> [@ > s.com] On Behalf> > > Of saroj acharya> > > Monday, October 29, 2007 3:12 PM> > > @ s.com> > > Re: Please answer my> question .......? Tell > your> > > personal divine experiece.. ans> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > It will cause you to lose the stuffs. These are> not the stuffs to > share in> > > the public.> > > pvs chandrasekharam <pvschandra2002@ >> wrote:> > >> > >> > >> > > This is good that every body expresses like> Shailendra his divine> > > experiences. It is good. I call this as his> divine "experience" > this> > > certainly happens whenever whoever practive yoga> sincerely. As > long as> > > one's body is in his own control. Any asan or> yoga can be > practiced. AS> > > some of difficult asans like Sirshasan if> without able guidance > one> > > practices and imbalance his position there can> be serious > problems.> > >> > >> > > Any way I encourage Mr.Sailendra writing. I> appreciate if every > one express> > > his divine experience in what circumstnces what> prakriya he had > what> > > anubhuti he got. Such are the practical> experiences better be > shared. There> > > are some people write prolonged written> pravachan pages here it > does not> > > impress as some of the essence if not full out> of that written > sutras,> > > pravachans etc., is known to almost everyone. > What is missing is> > > experiences exCHANGE OF EXPERIENCE - This is> practice of yoga. > In this one> > > can understand the divine cult. Here Many> people either > themself,or in> > > their family,relatives, friends their true> personal divine > experiences can> > > be shared and exchanged. I think this should be> encouraged. === message truncated === Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how. http://overview.mail./--- End forwarded message ---