IndiaDivine.org

no Job wnt 2 do?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dude i recommend you to take dikshya frankly you know what you have completed at least bachelor in something well i didnt had any experience watsoeva in anything and i was like - 5 on the experience level life sucked but just after taking guru mantra and chanting it for weeks i got a job in a very astonishing manner i visited one of my gurubhai just to ask him for guidance about gurumantra and i met his boss and he gave me the job and the best thing was that when i met his boss i was unshaved for more then a month . see i recommend one franly i mean dikshya and by the way i am writting this reply from my office see dude you never know when thing happens dewhoscrews <dudewhoscrews wrote: jai gurudev!im new 2 ths group, hope im able 2 hlp u'll & aslo gt help frm u'll.i've done my enggineering in Comp (BE) but still i've not got any job.cn any1 hlp me.also i would lik 2 go abroad, so wht should i do?whn is thr shibir or get-2-gather in mumbai?

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Undoubtedly, taking Gurudiksha is the first and compulsory activity, before anyone trying anything in Tantra.

I would like to suggets some simple Ganesha ritual here, which is tried by many, and is really useful for getting a job. You may take gurudiksha at Shivir earliest possible time. Cosidering your urgency, you may do it rightaway, just take photo of Gurudev, have the honour of being his deciple, and seek his permission before this prayog.

PRAYOG: For getting job opportunity:

1. Have a Ganesha idol, or you may go to some Ganesha temple.

2. If you are using an idol, it should be Prana-Pratishthit.

3. Its a 41 day ritual. On the first day, Do Sankalp: Tell your wish to lord, prey him for the same.

4. Every day, take 101 Durva (Grass stick with 3 leaves).

5. Chant mantra " Aum Gum Ganapataye namaha". And offer one durva at a time.

6. This way, daily chant 101 Mantra while offering Durvas to God.

==================================================

One more thing, Frankly, I had seen your message early, but didnt replied.... you know why?.... your ID------------ dudewhoscrews.

Somehow that put me off. Later I thought I would help you, but will tell you frankly, that this is a spiritual group, and your ID does not sound right here.

Jai Gurudev

Anand

bishnu pokhrel <bishnup007 Sent: Friday, 30 November, 2007 6:02:41 PMRe: no Job wnt 2 do?

dude i recommend you to take dikshya frankly you know what you have completed at least bachelor in something well i didnt had any experience watsoeva in anything and i was like

- 5 on the experience level life sucked but just after taking guru mantra and chanting it for weeks i got a job in a very astonishing manner i visited one of my gurubhai just to ask him for guidance about gurumantra and i met his boss and he gave me the job and the best thing was that when i met his boss i was unshaved for more then a month . see i recommend one franly i mean dikshya and by the way i am writting this reply from my office see dude you never know when thing happens

dewhoscrews <dudewhoscrews@ > wrote:

jai gurudev!im new 2 ths group, hope im able 2 hlp u'll & aslo gt help frm u'll.i've done my enggineering in Comp (BE) but still i've not got any job.cn any1 hlp me.also i would lik 2 go abroad, so wht should i do?whn is thr shibir or get-2-gather in mumbai?

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Hi,

there is one upcoming shivir: "GANPATI SADHANA SHIBIR" on 9th DECEMBER, SUNDAY at Pune.Jai Gurudev,

Anand

bishnu pokhrel <bishnup007 Sent: Friday, 30 November, 2007 6:02:41 PMRe: no Job wnt 2 do?

dude i recommend you to take dikshya frankly you know what you have completed at least bachelor in something well i didnt had any experience watsoeva in anything and i was like

- 5 on the experience level life sucked but just after taking guru mantra and chanting it for weeks i got a job in a very astonishing manner i visited one of my gurubhai just to ask him for guidance about gurumantra and i met his boss and he gave me the job and the best thing was that when i met his boss i was unshaved for more then a month . see i recommend one franly i mean dikshya and by the way i am writting this reply from my office see dude you never know when thing happens

dewhoscrews <dudewhoscrews@ > wrote:

jai gurudev!im new 2 ths group, hope im able 2 hlp u'll & aslo gt help frm u'll.i've done my enggineering in Comp (BE) but still i've not got any job.cn any1 hlp me.also i would lik 2 go abroad, so wht should i do?whn is thr shibir or get-2-gather in mumbai?

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.