IndiaDivine.org

About knowing free of cost diksha giving camp and free of cost dikshas by Gurudev information.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir, I would like to know asto how can I be able to get free of cost dikshas on dikshas giving camps or free of cost dikshas by our Gurudevji? please guide me urgently. from, sudhanshu

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

There is no such term like free of cost Diksha(s). By the way, the Gurudiksha is around 500-600 rupees, which is not a great amount. Forget about earning people, even school or college going students wear shoes close to Rs 1000/-

Regards,

Anand

Sudhanshu Deshmukh <globtecorg_millennium Sent: Wednesday, 5 December, 2007 2:53:25 PM About knowing free of cost diksha giving camp and free of cost dikshas by Gurudev information.

Respected Sir,

I would like to know asto how can I be able to get free of cost dikshas on dikshas giving camps or free of cost dikshas by our Gurudevji? please guide me urgently.

from,

sudhanshu

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Hello there are 3 common ways to get the Gyana...Knowledge for the knowledge, Service for Knowledge, and Pay for the Knowledge....the last one is the only option for us... Taking Diksha is the way to your true self. Guru plays a bridge towards the Para Bramha and Guru himself is the para bramha. well, if you are pure at heart, you don't need to pay for anything coz the only things Guru needs is your unconditional love.... don't act dumb and mean...be prepared for the Guru the way it is set... R u really looking for the Guru in reality? You can hit me at my email to discuss the matters.... Sudhanshu Deshmukh <globtecorg_millennium wrote: Respected Sir, I would like to know asto how can I be able to get free of cost dikshas on dikshas giving camps or free of cost dikshas by our Gurudevji? please guide me urgently. from, sudhanshu Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Respected Madam, I am really looking for the Guru in reality.actually I am totally unemployed currently. But, any how, I could be able to manage to purchase akshaya patra and its related items. Thats y, I am also looking for a person who can guide me and also practically be able to guide me aswell. But first of all I will be needy of related dikshaas thereof. from, sudhanshu saroj acharya <theeasternthunder wrote: Hello there are 3 common ways to get the Gyana...Knowledge for the knowledge, Service for Knowledge, and Pay for the Knowledge....the last one is the only option for us... Taking Diksha is the way to your true self. Guru plays a bridge towards the Para Bramha and Guru himself is the para bramha. well, if you are pure at heart, you don't need to pay for anything coz the only things Guru needs is your unconditional love.... don't act dumb and mean...be prepared for the Guru the way it is set... R u really looking for the Guru in reality? You can hit me at my email to discuss the matters.... Sudhanshu Deshmukh <globtecorg_millennium > wrote: Respected Sir, I would like to know asto how can I be able to get free of cost dikshas on dikshas giving camps or free of cost dikshas by our Gurudevji? please guide me urgently. from, sudhanshu Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.