IndiaDivine.org

Need English- Hindi Tranlsators - for Amrit Boond

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,Dearest All GurubhaisWe bangalore parivar have decided to print english versoin of "Amrit Boond" hindi book written by Pujya Gurudev to be readily available on 21st April 08, Amrit Mahaostav Shivir.Which can be any other better day to publish Gurudevs autobiography than Gurudevs Birthday on 21st April !? If we can not complete this acitivity by this time then ?? :(However we have lack of resource having excellent english communication skills. This english book will reach not only all over india but across the gloobe :). So perfect and proficient book is required.So if any Gurubhais who are willing to translate this book into english with dedication and commitment, kindly revert personally. Sometimes people reply with enthusiastically, but after getting actual work they dont bother to reply. So only if you are serious and willing to work on tranlsation please mail.If we get many tranlsators we will divide the book for translation into say 20-30 no. pages assigned to each. This way we can progres fast. This is a project with target date completing the translation process by 15th FEB. Dont we work late nights and overtime in our company when there is deadline ?..we dont mind..:)Jai GurudevVikram

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Vikram, count me on this . But the thing is I dont have the hindi version of the book with me , Also I have another suggestion, can't we use a professional translator for this. I am ready to bear the complete expense in that case for the translation. Let me know what you and other guru bhais think about it. why I am suggesting this is if multiple person will be involved then the flow of the text wont be uniform, bcoz each person have their own way of writing /expressing things . Its just a suggestion I had proposed, but whatever all of you decide I am with it. Jai Gurudev Debajani vikrampk <Vikram.Korde wrote: Jai Gurudev, Dearest All Gurubhais We bangalore parivar have decided to print english versoin of "Amrit Boond" hindi book written by Pujya Gurudev to be readily available on 21st April 08, Amrit Mahaostav Shivir. Which can be any other better day to publish Gurudevs autobiography than Gurudevs Birthday on 21st April !? If we can not complete this acitivity by this time then ?? :( However we have lack of resource having excellent english communication skills. This english book will reach not only all over india but across the gloobe :). So perfect

and proficient book is required. So if any Gurubhais who are willing to translate this book into english with dedication and commitment, kindly revert personally. Sometimes people reply with enthusiastically, but after getting actual work they dont bother to reply. So only if you are serious and willing to work on tranlsation please mail. If we get many tranlsators we will divide the book for translation into say 20-30 no. pages assigned to each. This way we can progres fast. This is a project with target date completing the translation process by 15th FEB. Dont we work late nights and overtime in our company when there is deadline ?..we dont mind..:) Jai GurudevVikram

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.