IndiaDivine.org

couple of questions on doing guru mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i have a couple of important questions on doing guru mantra jap... 1)if i were to do 2mala guru mantra jap a day and then 5mala guru mantra jap the next day and then 1mala guru mantra jap the day after that,is that ok,i mean no fix number of guru mantra mala's a day 2)if one is in a emergency situation then can one do specific sadhana(with gurudev permision) before completing 1.25lac guru mantra 3)i tried a small prayog from magazine two times however i did not get success with the prayog,i did do guru mantra before starting the prayog,what does it take to get success with small,medium,big prayogs from the magazine 4)thru brahmand bedhan sadhana can the sadhak can acheive the siddhi of astral travelling 5)this question might sound funny,it just popped in my mind.i want to know if one were to appear for a exam then thru astral travelling can the sadhak time travel into the future and see the

exam questions beforehand JAI GURUDEV Vikrant

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

dear friend we are somthing talking about gurumantra that is not fair if you want results then you must have to chant 4 rounds of guru mantra 1 round of gayatri mantra and 1 round of chetna if you will dont do this you have to face many problems its my experienceVikrant <free_for_blue wrote: i have a couple of important questions on doing guru mantra jap... 1)if i were to do 2mala guru mantra jap a day and then

5mala guru mantra jap the next day and then 1mala guru mantra jap the day after that,is that ok,i mean no fix number of guru mantra mala's a day 2)if one is in a emergency situation then can one do specific sadhana(with gurudev permision) before completing 1.25lac guru mantra 3)i tried a small prayog from magazine two times however i did not get success with the prayog,i did do guru mantra before starting the prayog,what does it take to get success with small,medium,big prayogs from the magazine 4)thru brahmand bedhan sadhana can the sadhak can acheive the siddhi of astral travelling 5)this question might sound funny,it just popped in my mind.i want to know if one were to appear for a exam then thru astral travelling can the sadhak time travel into the future and see the exam questions beforehand JAI GURUDEV Vikrant Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Jai Gurudev,

1. It is said that we should stick to a paticular no. of mala mantra jap at the same time. Doing that our evil deeds (those happended in the past ) nullifies.

2. You can do.

Thanks,

Bhushan

Vikrant <free_for_blue Sent: Wednesday, 2 January, 2008 9:39:40 PM couple of questions on doing guru mantra

i have a couple of important questions on doing guru mantra jap...

1)if i were to do 2mala guru mantra jap a day and then 5mala guru mantra jap the next day and then 1mala guru mantra jap the day after that,is that ok,i mean no fix number of guru mantra mala's a day

2)if one is in a emergency situation then can one do specific sadhana(with gurudev permision) before completing 1.25lac guru mantra

3)i tried a small prayog from magazine two times however i did not get success with the prayog,i did do guru mantra before starting the prayog,what does it take to get success with small,medium, big prayogs from the magazine

4)thru brahmand bedhan sadhana can the sadhak can acheive the siddhi of astral travelling

5)this question might sound funny,it just popped in my mind.i want to know if one were to appear for a exam then thru astral travelling can the sadhak time travel into the future and see the exam questions beforehand

JAI GURUDEV

Vikrant

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

• 3 weeks later...

Jai Gurudev, Well, doing 4 rounds a day is just to keep us alive as we eat food to live. That's gonna make no difference except keeping you in touch with Sadgurudev. If you want to get some higher consciousness then you must do more mantras like 51 rounds a day. It's just foolish to talk about all those higher stuffs like Bramhanda Bhedan Sadhana and all as these are like Ph.D. courses. We are not even the toddlers in sadhana field so, stop the reveries and try doing Guru Mantra as much as you can. Astral traveling !!! Lol...this is not the Hajmola candy that you buy and chew up...grow up man be true to self and first do Guru Mantra more than you've ever thought of doing. Simply doing 1.25 mantra just for the single time won't help you ...this is the way to Sadgurudev. Well, Sadgurudev used to say : Diksha to magani jaisi hai, saadi to tab hogi jab tum mantra

jaap karoge....so keeping it into mind do as much as Guru Mantra you can stop reveries immediately. Well, there's the simplest way to the stuffs you are looking for but you need to be pure hearted, ready to renounce own identity and .....pour faith and unconditional love on Sadgurudev's holy feet. Hit me at my email ID if you could digest my words...lol. Well...hit me back if you'd like to discuss.... Jai GurudevRohan tendolkar <rohantendolkar wrote: dear friend we are somthing talking about gurumantra that is not fair if you want results then you must have to chant 4 rounds of guru mantra 1 round of gayatri mantra and 1 round of chetna if you will dont do this you have to face many problems its my experienceVikrant <free_for_blue > wrote: i have a couple of important questions on doing guru mantra jap... 1)if i were to do 2mala guru mantra jap a day and then 5mala guru mantra jap the next day and then 1mala guru mantra jap the day after that,is that ok,i mean no fix number of guru mantra mala's a day 2)if one is in a emergency situation then can one do specific sadhana(with gurudev permision) before completing 1.25lac guru mantra 3)i tried a small prayog from magazine two

times however i did not get success with the prayog,i did do guru mantra before starting the prayog,what does it take to get success with small,medium,big prayogs from the magazine 4)thru brahmand bedhan sadhana can the sadhak can acheive the siddhi of astral travelling 5)this question might sound funny,it just popped in my mind.i want to know if one were to appear for a exam then thru astral travelling can the sadhak time travel into the future and see the exam questions beforehand JAI GURUDEV Vikrant Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.