and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he got

into an affair with one

women, and she gave him a ring and after that these

things are happening.

And this ring contains a green color stone and he is

wearing from an year

ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviour

is completely changed

and for the small issues also he fights with her.

Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,

pls give the contact

details so that I can directly communicate.

regards,

hari.

______________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Jai Gurudev,

Hi dear, I am in Hyderabad to help you !!

Regards,

Anand

9949 35 7191

Hari Prasad <ghp16 Sent: Thursday, 10 January, 2008 3:55:40 PM Very URgent Help needed!

Dear All Gurubhai's,Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister isfacing.The problem isher husband is not having food at home and he isgetting irretated when we ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at nighthe wispers something and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he gotinto an affair with one women, and she gave him a ring and after that thesethings are happening. And this ring contains a green color stone and he iswearing from an year ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviouris completely changed and for the small issues also he fights with her.Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,pls give the contact details so that I can directly communicate.regards,hari. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www.. com/r/hs

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

JAI GURUDEV,

CONTACT GURUBHAI RAGHU : 9866861000.

TRY & ATTEND A SHIBIR IN MUMBAI ON 3RD FEBRUARY AT PAREL.

Jai Gurudev,

Manoj Gilda.

Mobile : 09923798844.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 Hari Prasad wrote :

>Dear All Gurubhai's,

>

>Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister is

>facing.

>

>The problem is

>her husband is not having food at home and he is

>getting irretated when we

>ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at night

>he wispers something

>and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he got

>into an affair with one

>women, and she gave him a ring and after that these

>things are happening.

>And this ring contains a green color stone and he is

>wearing from an year

>ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviour

>is completely changed

>and for the small issues also he fights with her.

>

>Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,

>pls give the contact

>details so that I can directly communicate.

>

>regards,

>hari.

>

>

>

>

>Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

>http://www./r/hs

>

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the contact, I will get in touch with him. I am not sure, if it is only human perception issue. Is it possible to control somebody with a stone?

regards,

hari.

-

MANOJ GILDA

Friday, January 11, 2008 11:15 AM

Re: Very URgent Help needed!

JAI GURUDEV,CONTACT GURUBHAI RAGHU : 9866861000.TRY & ATTEND A SHIBIR IN MUMBAI ON 3RD FEBRUARY AT PAREL.Jai Gurudev,Manoj Gilda.Mobile : 09923798844. On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 Hari Prasad wrote :>Dear All Gurubhai's,>>Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister is>facing.>>The problem is>her husband is not having food at home and he is>getting irretated when we>ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at night>he wispers something>and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he got>into an affair with one>women, and she gave him a ring and after that these>things are happening.>And this ring contains a green color stone and he is>wearing from an year>ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviour>is completely changed>and for the small issues also he fights with her.>>Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,>pls give the contact>details so that I can directly communicate.>>regards,>hari.>>>> >Never miss a thing. Make your home page.>http://www./r/hs>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Jai Gurudev!

Dear Bhai Hari Prasad,

I am penning here two prayog given by Pujya Gurudev.

Please tell your sister to do as per instructions.

1. Only on Thursdays, wear a yellow saree blouse or

shalwar kurata about sunrise and sit in Sukha asana

facing east. Chant the below given Mantra for 10

minutes.

" Aum Ratyaei Kaamdevaye namaH "

2. The following mantra should be mentally rectited

when having meals daily.

" Aum Hreem ThaH ThaH Hreem Aum "

By blessings of Gurudev all will come to place within

a few days...His running about will stop and he will

listen to what your sis says.

Vande Nikhilam1

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Jai Gurudev,

Hi Hari,

As promised, pls find the prayog for seperating them (judai-1.jpg). In addition I am giving one more prayog to you (nafarat-1, and Nafarat-2), any one or both of them you can try. The second prayog I am giving has to be done on specific time on Tuesday, called "Juhal ki Ghadi", that is as per the muslim calender. You can contact any muslim fellow to get that specific time on Tuesday to do this prayog.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Anand

Hari Prasad <ghp16 Sent: Thursday, 10 January, 2008 3:55:40 PM Very URgent Help needed!

Dear All Gurubhai's,Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister isfacing.The problem isher husband is not having food at home and he isgetting irretated when we ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at nighthe wispers something and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he gotinto an affair with one women, and she gave him a ring and after that thesethings are happening. And this ring contains a green color stone and he iswearing from an year ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviouris completely changed and for the small issues also he fights with her.Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,pls give the contact details so that I can directly communicate..regards,hari. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www.. com/r/hs

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear Gurubhai,

Thank you very much, I will let her know about these

two proyogs.

regards,

hari.

-

" somybist " <somybist

Friday, January 11, 2008 4:34 PM

Re:Very URgent Help needed!

> Jai Gurudev!

>

> Dear Bhai Hari Prasad,

>

> I am penning here two prayog given by Pujya Gurudev.

> Please tell your sister to do as per instructions.

>

> 1. Only on Thursdays, wear a yellow saree blouse or

> shalwar kurata about sunrise and sit in Sukha asana

> facing east. Chant the below given Mantra for 10

> minutes.

>

> " Aum Ratyaei Kaamdevaye namaH "

>

> 2. The following mantra should be mentally rectited

> when having meals daily.

>

> " Aum Hreem ThaH ThaH Hreem Aum "

>

> By blessings of Gurudev all will come to place

within

> a few days...His running about will stop and he will

> listen to what your sis says.

>

> Vande Nikhilam1

>

>

>

>

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

>

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

>

>

> Jay Gurudev

>

>

>

>

>

Pranam Khatriji, I've come across the prayog of Nafrat1 nafarat2 .I want to know if some one can not arrange for a tamra takhti can it be done on a piece of paper? sujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Jai Gurudev, Hi Hari, As promised, pls find the prayog for seperating them (judai-1.jpg). In addition I am giving one more prayog to you (nafarat-1, and Nafarat-2), any one or both of them you can try. The second prayog I am giving has to be done on specific time on Tuesday, called "Juhal ki Ghadi", that is as per the muslim calender. You can contact any muslim fellow to get that specific time on Tuesday to do this prayog. Wish you all the best. Regards, Anand Hari Prasad <ghp16 > Sent: Thursday, 10 January, 2008 3:55:40 PM Very URgent Help needed! Dear All Gurubhai's,Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister isfacing.The problem isher husband is not having food at home and he isgetting irretated when we ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at nighthe wispers something and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he gotinto an affair with one women, and she gave him a ring and after that thesethings are happening. And this ring contains a green color stone and he iswearing from an year ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviouris

completely changed and for the small issues also he fights with her.Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,pls give the contact details so that I can directly communicate..regards,hari. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www.. com/r/hs Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Jai Gurudev,

Sujataji,

That mail was intended for someone, and got wrongly posted by me on the full group. And I am getting many queries on those prayogs.

First of all, those prayogs are suggested to someone only after consultation, through mail or chat, and the right prayog is selected for an individual.

I would like to hear from you, what is the issue, and what is the purpose, the prayog details will follow from my side.

Regards,

Anand

sujata banerji <agdel2 Sent: Sunday, 20 January, 2008 12:51:40 PMRe: Very URgent Help needed!

Pranam Khatriji,

I've come across the prayog of Nafrat1 nafarat2 .I want to know if some one can not arrange for a tamra takhti can it be done on a piece of paper?

sujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Jai Gurudev,

Hi Hari,

As promised, pls find the prayog for seperating them (judai-1.jpg) . In addition I am giving one more prayog to you (nafarat-1, and Nafarat-2), any one or both of them you can try. The second prayog I am giving has to be done on specific time on Tuesday, called "Juhal ki Ghadi", that is as per the muslim calender. You can contact any muslim fellow to get that specific time on Tuesday to do this prayog.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Anand

Hari Prasad <ghp16 >@ s.comThursday, 10 January, 2008 3:55:40 PM Very URgent Help needed!

Dear All Gurubhai's,Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister isfacing.The problem isher husband is not having food at home and he isgetting irretated when we ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at nighthe wispers something and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he gotinto an affair with one women, and she gave him a ring and after that thesethings are happening. And this ring contains a green color stone and he iswearing from an year ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviouris completely changed and for the small issues also he fights with her.Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,pls give the contact details so that I can directly communicate. .regards,hari. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www.. com/r/hs

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

• 2 weeks later...

, Hari Prasad <ghp16 wrote:

>things may not be as you expect...try to avoid talking to him for a

while and see if it works out...may be he needs peace!!!!

Later on he might come back to your sister.

> Dear All Gurubhai's,

>

> Pls give some suggestion on the situation my sister is

> facing.

>

> The problem is

> her husband is not having food at home and he is

> getting irretated when we

> ask him to eat something at home. Sometimes at night

> he wispers something

> and doesn't sleep well. We have a doubt that he got

> into an affair with one

> women, and she gave him a ring and after that these

> things are happening.

> And this ring contains a green color stone and he is

> wearing from an year

> ego. For the last couple of weeks only his behaviour

> is completely changed

> and for the small issues also he fights with her.

>

> Pls help. We are in Hyderabad, if any gurubhai in hyd,

> pls give the contact

> details so that I can directly communicate.

>

> regards,

> hari.

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>