IndiaDivine.org

HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL ASTROLOGERS AND ELDERS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don't fall for emotional trap. You should tell her to stick by her husband and stop seeing you. She will never leave her husband and at the same time she will want prolong the relationship with you to get personal attention. This will only make both of unhappy.

ratansharma111 <ratansharma111 Sent: Sunday, 13 January, 2008 3:01:50 PM HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL ASTROLOGERS AND ELDERS

13/01/08 8.30 PmDear All Astrologers and Elders,Pranam. I humbly request you all to guide me in this hour when I need a honest and sincere advice. As I am much puzzled, chances of me getting into a wrong decision are bright. Hence, I am writing with sufficient detail upon my situation.. Plz readI used to like a girl while studying in std 9th. She too liked me very much but due to my shy nature we could not initiate in materializing our feelings. When I reached 12th std we got to express and entered into a love affair. It went VERY fine and continued for 4 continuous yrs. We talked for 4-5 hrs daily, used to lie at home, avoid friends, used to cry in vacations and lost interest in hobbies, food, clothes etc. We loved each other intensely.. But time had something bad for us in store. Her family suffered from a weak financial phase. She had to leave the city inorder to

work and her brother wanted to take her to seperate us even. Two lovers who had deep relations, could not bear the distance and one day ( after 4-6 mnths) she met me and asked to break-up. When I discussed she expressed how she felt while seeing me bearing her bad shape and felt guilty to spoil my wonderful life. I sensed her state of mind and set her free with no complains.During these 3 years we did not have ANY contacts. All of a sudden, she called me before 8 months. I was very happy to hear from her and insisted on meeting. Upon knowing she is married I was heart broken and expressed how much I waited and how I still remember her in my daily life. We did not plan anything, but gradually we got closer and our emotions forced us to think against all odds. I mean should we act upon being together once again? , for ever!Plz Note: Her husband is sound financially and is gifted with good

looks. She has a comfortable house with limited work and ample freedom. BUT:- Husband is not very caring, a workaholic, not at all romantic and above all- From the day she has married she is not able to get me over her mind and heart. She has always wished me and compared me with her husband.Please, Please be kind to reply by your opinion / advice / suggestions from yr experiences. Our Birth details are as follows-MALE- 27/01/1981 4.24 AM MumbaiFEMALE- 14/10/1980 4.10 AM Kanpur ( U.P.)THANK YOU MUCH IN ADVANCE.With regards,Ratan Sharma

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

You should forget her as she is wife of other man.. Looking for love from ex-lover who has got married man/women will be considered as immoral. Even she is cheating her husband. That is her destiny she got husband who is not very carying. She should talk to her husband and sort out issue. Don't look for such love. My suggesting for you, not to involve in any kind of relationship with your ex-lover.

Thanks,

Bhushan

ratansharma111 <ratansharma111 Sent: Sunday, 13 January, 2008 8:31:50 PM HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL ASTROLOGERS AND ELDERS

13/01/08 8.30 PmDear All Astrologers and Elders,Pranam. I humbly request you all to guide me in this hour when I need a honest and sincere advice. As I am much puzzled, chances of me getting into a wrong decision are bright. Hence, I am writing with sufficient detail upon my situation.. Plz readI used to like a girl while studying in std 9th. She too liked me very much but due to my shy nature we could not initiate in materializing our feelings. When I reached 12th std we got to express and entered into a love affair.. It went VERY fine and continued for 4 continuous yrs. We talked for 4-5 hrs daily, used to lie at home, avoid friends, used to cry in vacations and lost interest in hobbies, food, clothes etc. We loved each other intensely.. But time had something bad for us in store. Her family suffered from a weak financial phase. She had to leave the city inorder to

work and her brother wanted to take her to seperate us even. Two lovers who had deep relations, could not bear the distance and one day ( after 4-6 mnths) she met me and asked to break-up. When I discussed she expressed how she felt while seeing me bearing her bad shape and felt guilty to spoil my wonderful life. I sensed her state of mind and set her free with no complains.During these 3 years we did not have ANY contacts. All of a sudden, she called me before 8 months. I was very happy to hear from her and insisted on meeting. Upon knowing she is married I was heart broken and expressed how much I waited and how I still remember her in my daily life. We did not plan anything, but gradually we got closer and our emotions forced us to think against all odds. I mean should we act upon being together once again? , for ever!Plz Note: Her husband is sound financially and is gifted with good

looks. She has a comfortable house with limited work and ample freedom. BUT:- Husband is not very caring, a workaholic, not at all romantic and above all- From the day she has married she is not able to get me over her mind and heart. She has always wished me and compared me with her husband.Please, Please be kind to reply by your opinion / advice / suggestions from yr experiences. Our Birth details are as follows-MALE- 27/01/1981 4.24 AM MumbaiFEMALE- 14/10/1980 4.10 AM Kanpur ( U.P.)THANK YOU MUCH IN ADVANCE.With regards,Ratan Sharma

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Dear Sharma Ji,

I am very sorry to hear your story. I can say that life has been hard on you.

Here are some questions though?

why are you seeking an astrologers advice? Are you seeking moral advice or are you seeking some predictions of whether you 2 will be happy after you re-unite with her?

If the girl has so much of feelings for you, why did she marry someone else?

How long after she married did she contacted you?

Honestly speaking, a lot of people are married and are workaholics.Secondly, humans have this habit of coming up with every reason to justify their actions or intentions. So be honest with yourself and make sure that in your pursuit of her, you are not exaggerating her husbands supposed lack of intimacy as an excuse. If you 2 are in love, forget about astrologer, ask her to divorce and get married. How will an astrologers advice calm your hearts. Or is it that inspite of your love for her, you will only marry her if the astrologer gives a go-ahead? That is absurd. If the astrologer ill-advises, what next? Continue talking to each other and missing each other? That is not fair to the girls husband to be honest about it. In fact to be quite honest, if the girl feels that her husband is not paying her much attention and if that is the reason

why she contented you, then better that she talk to her husband about her grieviences first rather than talking to you. Granted that fate has been cruel to you and what happend is not proper, but the girl should not have married someone else either in the first place. And if she did it out of family pressure, than have her divorce and marry you. But since that would not be fair to the husband, first have her talk to her husband and maybe things for her get sorted out and she finds happiness with her existing husband.

You on the other hand should sit in front of the god every morning and ask for strength and answer to your emotional problem. Heart matters can be very very heavy for men, and I do feel very sorry for you.

Regards,

Bhupendra

ratansharma111 <ratansharma111 Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 10:01:50 AM HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL ASTROLOGERS AND ELDERS

13/01/08 8.30 PmDear All Astrologers and Elders,Pranam. I humbly request you all to guide me in this hour when I need a honest and sincere advice. As I am much puzzled, chances of me getting into a wrong decision are bright. Hence, I am writing with sufficient detail upon my situation.. Plz readI used to like a girl while studying in std 9th. She too liked me very much but due to my shy nature we could not initiate in materializing our feelings. When I reached 12th std we got to express and entered into a love affair. It went VERY fine and continued for 4 continuous yrs. We talked for 4-5 hrs daily, used to lie at home, avoid friends, used to cry in vacations and lost interest in hobbies, food, clothes etc. We loved each other intensely.. But time had something bad for us in store. Her family suffered from a weak financial phase. She had to leave the city inorder to

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Hi,

I am not sure, if you like what I am writing.

But practically its a tough situation for you.

If you get married to her see..how it will be looked by society.

1. You will be a man marrying married women.

2. Her husband will be in most trauma situation being a tag, his wife

run away with her ex boyfriend.

3. She will looked as a women running away with her bf,

She will have dis-respect, from her parents as well your parents,

your relatives. As they will look at her as married women.

Throughout your life, you will be having tough situation. Legal

divorce of her with her husband may give you a problem.

She is now interested in you, only because she didnt liked her

husband, thats prime criteria, not because she loves you most (this

comes second criteria).

Think of her mind when she was getting married, did she informed you?

She was more happy to get married without think of you. She must have

liked the person, his financal position.

My clear advise is, stay away from her, see another girl for marriage.

This is going to spoil three families, yours, her husbands and her

parents.

There is no point in going back, otherwise she would have run away

before marriage with you. She never contacted you. Now only because

she didnt liked her husband..she wants..you..not at all good signs.

Think hundread times, consult your parents or any mature person

before getting into disastrous situation.

Speciall legal(law) things, may give you lot hassles. Its not so easy.

Warm Regards

Vikram

, " ratansharma111 "

<ratansharma111 wrote:

>

> 13/01/08 8.30 Pm

>

> Dear All Astrologers and Elders,

>

> Pranam.

>

> I humbly request you all to guide me in this hour when I need a

> honest and sincere advice. As I am much puzzled, chances of me

> getting into a wrong decision are bright. Hence, I am writing with

> sufficient detail upon my situation.. Plz read

>

> I used to like a girl while studying in std 9th. She too liked me

> very much but due to my shy nature we could not initiate in

> materializing our feelings. When I reached 12th std we got to

> express and entered into a love affair. It went VERY fine and

> continued for 4 continuous yrs. We talked for 4-5 hrs daily, used

to

> lie at home, avoid friends, used to cry in vacations and lost

> interest in hobbies, food, clothes etc. We loved each other

> intensely..

>

> But time had something bad for us in store. Her family suffered

from

> a weak financial phase. She had to leave the city inorder to work

> and her brother wanted to take her to seperate us even. Two lovers

> who had deep relations, could not bear the distance and one day (

> after 4-6 mnths) she met me and asked to break-up. When I discussed

> she expressed how she felt while seeing me bearing her bad shape

and

> felt guilty to spoil my wonderful life. I sensed her state of mind

> and set her free with no complains.

>

> During these 3 years we did not have ANY contacts. All of a sudden,

> she called me before 8 months. I was very happy to hear from her

and

> insisted on meeting. Upon knowing she is married I was heart broken

> and expressed how much I waited and how I still remember her in my

> daily life. We did not plan anything, but gradually we got closer

> and our emotions forced us to think against all odds. I mean should

> we act upon being together once again? , for ever!

>

> Plz Note: Her husband is sound financially and is gifted with good

> looks. She has a comfortable house with limited work and ample

> freedom. BUT:- Husband is not very caring, a workaholic, not at all

> romantic and above all- From the day she has married she is not

able

> to get me over her mind and heart. She has always wished me and

> compared me with her husband.

>

> Please, Please be kind to reply by your opinion / advice /

> suggestions from yr experiences.

>

> Our Birth details are as follows-

> MALE- 27/01/1981 4.24 AM Mumbai

> FEMALE- 14/10/1980 4.10 AM Kanpur ( U.P.)

>

> THANK YOU MUCH IN ADVANCE.

>

> With regards,

> Ratan Sharma

>

• 2 weeks later...

, " ratansharma111 "

Hello,

Please dont get into this relationship. It will be too tough for

both of you. There are some people who did this mistake and are

dying to come out. Please hold on!!!!!!!!

Raghu

<ratansharma111 wrote:

>

> 13/01/08 8.30 Pm

>

> Dear All Astrologers and Elders,

>

> Pranam.

>

> I humbly request you all to guide me in this hour when I need a

> honest and sincere advice. As I am much puzzled, chances of me

> getting into a wrong decision are bright. Hence, I am writing with

> sufficient detail upon my situation.. Plz read

>

> I used to like a girl while studying in std 9th. She too liked me

> very much but due to my shy nature we could not initiate in

> materializing our feelings. When I reached 12th std we got to

> express and entered into a love affair. It went VERY fine and

> continued for 4 continuous yrs. We talked for 4-5 hrs daily, used

to

> lie at home, avoid friends, used to cry in vacations and lost

> interest in hobbies, food, clothes etc. We loved each other

> intensely..

>

> But time had something bad for us in store. Her family suffered

from

> a weak financial phase. She had to leave the city inorder to work

> and her brother wanted to take her to seperate us even. Two lovers

> who had deep relations, could not bear the distance and one day (

> after 4-6 mnths) she met me and asked to break-up. When I

discussed

> she expressed how she felt while seeing me bearing her bad shape

and

> felt guilty to spoil my wonderful life. I sensed her state of mind

> and set her free with no complains.

>

> During these 3 years we did not have ANY contacts. All of a

sudden,

> she called me before 8 months. I was very happy to hear from her

and

> insisted on meeting. Upon knowing she is married I was heart

broken

> and expressed how much I waited and how I still remember her in my

> daily life. We did not plan anything, but gradually we got closer

> and our emotions forced us to think against all odds. I mean

should

> we act upon being together once again? , for ever!

>

> Plz Note: Her husband is sound financially and is gifted with

good

> looks. She has a comfortable house with limited work and ample

> freedom. BUT:- Husband is not very caring, a workaholic, not at

all

> romantic and above all- From the day she has married she is not

able

> to get me over her mind and heart. She has always wished me and

> compared me with her husband.

>

> Please, Please be kind to reply by your opinion / advice /

> suggestions from yr experiences.

>

> Our Birth details are as follows-

> MALE- 27/01/1981 4.24 AM Mumbai

> FEMALE- 14/10/1980 4.10 AM Kanpur ( U.P.)

>

> THANK YOU MUCH IN ADVANCE.

>

> With regards,

> Ratan Sharma

>