IndiaDivine.org

Help needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To the respected Gurudev and all the elders, This is Srinivas. I joined this group recently. I am here to seek an advise from this elite group. I completed my PhD. I have been trying to get a job from past 7-8 months, but I am not successful though I am trying it hard. I want to know if there are any bad effects of planetary motions in my horoscope. I have been a very good student so far and I have excelled in academics right through my school. Do I have to do shanti for any particular planet? Do you recommend any pooja? My birth details are as follows. Name: Srinivas Kumar DOB : 23 march 1977 Time of Birth : 07:42 pm, wednesday Place of Birth: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. I have not taken Deeksha from Gurudev yet. I am planning to take in future. I am a bhakth of Lord Narasimha Swami (our kul devta). I recite Narasimha kavach and

Narasimha karavalamba stotram daily. Some times I do one round of Narasimha mahamantram. Apart from that I recite Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Dandakam and Aaditya Hrudayam daily after taking bath. Until I recite them I wont even have a sip of water. To start the initiation process, I have started to recite gurumantra from Vaikunta ekadasi. On round daily (though I havent taken deeksha). If time permits I chant HareKrishan Mantra (but not regularly and not fixed number of rounds, depending upon time). Please advise me appropriately. Any piece of advise is greatly appreciated. Jai GuruDev. Regards, Srinivas

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi Srinivas, Please dont jump from one mantra to other mantra. It only indicate your weakness in the faith on any particular god. All dities are same. Chanting different mantra of differnt dieties is never going to work. Since Narsimha is your kul-devta, do whatever related to Narsmiha diety only. Its very strong and powerfull diety. Worship only one god, success will soon come. And worship by heart and tears in your eyes, you should have love towards diety. Jai GurudevVikram----- wrote: ----- From: Srinivas K <srinivas.kumar23Sent by: Date: 01/17/2008 10:11AM Help neededTo the respected Gurudev and all the elders, This is Srinivas. I joined this group recently. I am here to seek an advise from this elite group. I completed my PhD. I have been trying to get a job from past 7-8 months, but I am not successful though I am trying it hard. I want to know if there are any bad effects of planetary motions in my horoscope. I have been a very good student so far and I have excelled in academics right through my school. Do I have to do shanti for any particular planet? Do you recommend any pooja? My birth details are as follows. Name: Srinivas Kumar DOB : 23 march 1977 Time of Birth : 07:42 pm, wednesday Place of Birth: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. I have not taken Deeksha from Gurudev yet. I am planning to take in future. I am a bhakth of Lord Narasimha Swami (our kul devta). I recite Narasimha kavach and Narasimha karavalamba stotram daily. Some times I do one round of Narasimha mahamantram. Apart from that I recite Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Dandakam and Aaditya Hrudayam daily after taking bath. Until I recite them I wont even have a sip of water. To start the initiation process, I have started to recite gurumantra from Vaikunta ekadasi. On round daily (though I havent taken deeksha). If time permits I chant HareKrishan Mantra (but not regularly and not fixed number of rounds, depending upon time). Please advise me appropriately. Any piece of advise is greatly appreciated. Jai GuruDev. Regards, Srinivas Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. ____________________ This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks

Well said Vikram.

Vikram Korde <Vikram.Korde Sent: Thursday, 17 January, 2008 11:20:59 AMRe: Help needed

Hi Srinivas,

Please dont jump from one mantra to other mantra. It only indicate your weakness in the faith on any particular god. All dities are same. Chanting different mantra of differnt dieties is never going to work.

Since Narsimha is your kul-devta, do whatever related to Narsmiha diety only. Its very strong and powerfull diety. Worship only one god, success will soon come. And worship by heart and tears in your eyes, you should have love towards diety.

Jai Gurudev

Vikram----- wrote: -----

@ s.comSrinivas K <srinivas.kumar23@ >Sent by: @ s.com01/17/2008 10:11AM Help needed

To the respected Gurudev and all the elders,

This is Srinivas. I joined this group recently. I am here to seek an advise from this elite group. I completed my PhD. I have been trying to get a job from past 7-8 months, but I am not successful though I am trying it hard. I want to know if there are any bad effects of planetary motions in my horoscope. I have been a very good student so far and I have excelled in academics right through my school. Do I have to do shanti for any particular planet? Do you recommend any pooja? My birth details are as follows.

Name: Srinivas Kumar

DOB : 23 march 1977

Time of Birth : 07:42 pm, wednesday

Place of Birth: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.

I have not taken Deeksha from Gurudev yet. I am planning to take in future. I am a bhakth of Lord Narasimha Swami (our kul devta). I recite Narasimha kavach and Narasimha karavalamba stotram daily. Some times I do one round of Narasimha mahamantram. Apart from that I recite Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Dandakam and Aaditya Hrudayam daily after taking bath. Until I recite them I wont even have a sip of water. To start the initiation process, I have started to recite gurumantra from Vaikunta ekadasi. On round daily (though I havent taken deeksha). If time permits I chant HareKrishan Mantra (but not regularly and not fixed number of rounds, depending upon time).

Please advise me appropriately. Any piece of advise is greatly appreciated.

Jai GuruDev.

Regards,

Srinivas

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____ This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) . If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system. Thanks____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____

Sent from - a smarter inbox.

• 2 weeks later...

, Srinivas K <srinivas.kumar23

wrote:

>

> To the respected Gurudev and all the elders,

> Hi Srinu,

Other way around is to check if your GURU, SHANI and BUDHA grahas

are in some kind of weak positions. If so, try to arrange a pooja

for them as they are the one who can help you with the job.

Yes as others Gurubhai's said, continue worshipping Lord Narayana,

but I heard Narayana tests a lot, so be patient.

Raghu.

> This is Srinivas. I joined this group recently. I am here to

seek an advise from this elite group. I completed my PhD. I have

been trying to get a job from past 7-8 months, but I am not

successful though I am trying it hard. I want to know if there are

any bad effects of planetary motions in my horoscope. I have been a

very good student so far and I have excelled in academics right

through my school. Do I have to do shanti for any particular planet?

Do you recommend any pooja? My birth details are as follows.

>

> Name: Srinivas Kumar

> DOB : 23 march 1977

> Time of Birth : 07:42 pm, wednesday

> Place of Birth: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.

>

> I have not taken Deeksha from Gurudev yet. I am planning to take

in future. I am a bhakth of Lord Narasimha Swami (our kul devta). I

recite Narasimha kavach and Narasimha karavalamba stotram daily.

Some times I do one round of Narasimha mahamantram. Apart from that

I recite Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Dandakam and Aaditya Hrudayam

daily after taking bath. Until I recite them I wont even have a sip

of water. To start the initiation process, I have started to recite

gurumantra from Vaikunta ekadasi. On round daily (though I havent

taken deeksha). If time permits I chant HareKrishan Mantra (but not

regularly and not fixed number of rounds, depending upon time).

>

> Please advise me appropriately. Any piece of advise is greatly

appreciated.

> Jai GuruDev.

>

> Regards,

>

> Srinivas

>

>

>

>