indians think that all that is foreign and english is good and

greater than their own, they will lose their self esteem, their

native culture and they will become what we want them, a truly

dominated nation. "

Sadgurudev, has always said about this " That the english countries

have been the real culprits who have attacked and destroyed our

nation its culture and spirituality, "

TODAY ONCE AGAIN WE ARE SEEING AN ON SLAUGHT OF FOREIGN COMPANIES

WHO ARE READY TO DO BUSINESS WITH INDIA.

INDIA IN TURN IS LOOSING ITS VAST SPRITUAL TREASURES AND CULTURES.

WE ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CREATE AWARENESS IN THE COUNTRY ABOUT

SADHANAS, HINDU CULTURE & SPIRITUALITY.

LET US ALL JOING & SPREAD SADGURUDEV'S PRINCIPLES ALL OVER THIS

COUNTRY.

Jai Gurudev,

Manoj Nikhil (Gilda)

What Monoj wrote is sad but true fact. I have even noticed in recent years that our younger generation have lost the inquistion to learn about Indian culture. We have treasure of knowlege in India but who wants to learn.

I would put the blame on the parents. They have not given right guidence to their children. It may be because they themselves haven't spend any effort in learning the Indian culture. I have heard mothers pleading with sons to take them some where by saying "Please can you take me to ...." . What rubbish a mother has right to tell her son "Take me to....". no need to say 'Please'. I even know a case where a son who left her old mother in Park and told her that he was coming back latter to collect her. He never came back and the police put her old peoples home.

Our culture teaches respect to God, Guru, elders and sadly this is going lower.

We find lot of western people coming to learn the knowlege fom India masters and when they go back, open a school claiming have come from the west or becoming Tantric Gurus themselves.It equally applies to Aurvedic medicine,Yoga,science, etc I am strong advocate of keeping our knowlege to ourselves only. Sometimes we are too kind hence they take the advantage.

Do you all agree?

nikhilproperties <manojgilda Sent: Monday, 21 January, 2008 10:42:14 AM See what India was in 1835

Jai Gurudev,LORD MACAULAY'S ADDRESS TO THE BRITISH PARLIAMENT ON 2nd FEBRUARY, 1835 :" I have travelled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, Such high moral values, People of such caliber, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if indians think that all that is foreign and english is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self esteem, their native culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation. "Sadgurudev, has always said about this " That the english countries have been the real culprits who have attacked and destroyed our

nation its culture and spirituality, "TODAY ONCE AGAIN WE ARE SEEING AN ON SLAUGHT OF FOREIGN COMPANIES WHO ARE READY TO DO BUSINESS WITH INDIA.INDIA IN TURN IS LOOSING ITS VAST SPRITUAL TREASURES AND CULTURES. WE ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CREATE AWARENESS IN THE COUNTRY ABOUT SADHANAS, HINDU CULTURE & SPIRITUALITY.LET US ALL JOING & SPREAD SADGURUDEV'S PRINCIPLES ALL OVER THIS COUNTRY.Jai Gurudev,Manoj Nikhil (Gilda)

Sent from - a smarter inbox.