Dear brothers,

Jai Gurudev!!

I am interested in knowing did any other Gurubhais visited astrosage site's

owner Puneet

Pandey's place with request to remove Gurudev's name defaming propaganda from

his

site? This guy is jealous of Gurudev!! Please do something about this. I wrote

him many

letters and one of my letters he has published on his site with his own answers.

He is not

ready to step back. And is continuing to publish Gurudev's name. As some of you

may

remember - he has claimed that reading Gurudev's astrology books can be harmful

for

astrology students.

He must remove this nonsense from his site.

Please all Gurubhai's do whatever you can. Why have we forgotten about him?

Some

Gurubhais said they will visit his Agra office and see to it seriously. Some

said they will

move the court against him. But then everything became silent. Why? :(

Please let's do something against this evil person. Also please defame his site

and his

astro software anywhere and everywhere on astrology and religious spiritual

sites. Thanks.

Jai Gurudev!!

Plz see the site again -

http://www.astrosage.com/

Read his replies to my letter to him here -

http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2007/10/comment-from-narayan-dutt-

shrimalis.html

Read the original declaration against Dr. Shrimali that Puneet Pandey keeps

posted on his

website -

http://www.astrocamp.com/Vedic Astrology/2004/04/astrology-books-and-authors-

for.html

He has given this ill advice to the readers and all against Gurudev ji Dr.

Shrimali -

" There are books and authors which can destroy your learning altogether. For

example read Naryan Dutt Shrimali, infamous Indian astrologer, and I can assure

you, you

will forget whatever you have learnt in the past :-) So choosing right books

and authors is

very important for your astrology learning. "

Rest is in your hands Gurubhaiyon!! Please let's not keep seeing this evil doer

who is doing

this out of bad jealousy and ill will towards revered Gurudev who has helped

thousands

and thousands of sadhaks in their spiritual and material life, who has tolled

day and night

for us. We can't let some filthy idiot to keep hurling dirt on Gurudev's sacred

name.

Thank you!!!

JAI GURUDEV!!!!!

For God's sake.. get over it! There are people dying in the world and you are worried about something which is probably at the bottom of Gurudev's list of priorities.

The more you are writing to that monkey, the worse he is making our organisation look! So for god sake, dont make a mountian out of a mole hill. Instead, pray to Gurudev for enlightenment.. so that Panday sees the error of his ways. Spread Gurudev's word, his message. Put your energy into your own sadhana and remain above the world - which is what Gurudev did Himself. The minute a sadhak forgets his aim and tries to impress the world, is the day he makes his own downfall.

Enough said on this topic.. lets move on.

Jai Gurudev

writemail1 <writemail1 Sent: Monday, 21 January, 2008 10:01:24 AM Astrosage still on??

Dear brothers,Jai Gurudev!!I am interested in knowing did any other Gurubhais visited astrosage site's owner Puneet Pandey's place with request to remove Gurudev's name defaming propaganda from his site? This guy is jealous of Gurudev!! Please do something about this. I wrote him many letters and one of my letters he has published on his site with his own answers. He is not ready to step back. And is continuing to publish Gurudev's name. As some of you may remember - he has claimed that reading Gurudev's astrology books can be harmful for astrology students. He must remove this nonsense from his site. Please all Gurubhai's do whatever you can. Why have we forgotten about him? Some Gurubhais said they will visit his Agra office and see to it seriously. Some said they will move the court against him. But then everything became silent. Why? :(Please let's do something against this evil person. Also

please defame his site and his astro software anywhere and everywhere on astrology and religious spiritual sites. Thanks.Jai Gurudev!!Plz see the site again - http://www.astrosag e.com/Read his replies to my letter to him here - http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/2007/ 10/comment- from-narayan- dutt-shrimalis.htmlRead the original declaration against Dr. Shrimali that Puneet Pandey keeps posted on his website - http://www.astrocam p.com/vedicastro logy/2004/ 04/astrology- books-and- authors-for.htmlHe has given this ill advice to the readers and all against Gurudev ji Dr. Shrimali -

"There are books and authors which can destroy your learning altogether. For example read Naryan Dutt Shrimali, infamous Indian astrologer, and I can assure you, you will forget whatever you have learnt in the past :-) So choosing right books and authors is very important for your astrology learning."Rest is in your hands Gurubhaiyon! ! Please let's not keep seeing this evil doer who is doing this out of bad jealousy and ill will towards revered Gurudev who has helped thousands and thousands of sadhaks in their spiritual and material life, who has tolled day and night for us. We can't let some filthy idiot to keep hurling dirt on Gurudev's sacred name. Thank you!!!JAI GURUDEV!!!!!

Sent from - a smarter inbox.