IndiaDivine.org

jay gurudev

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Hi All,

I would request everyone, to first explore the http://www.siddhashram.org/ site enough, there is a lot of stuff there.

DO read about Gurudev, his work, his books, FAQs for the sadhaks etc.

It will put some structure to this group. We are all here to help anyone new entrant joining this group, but I personally feel that, basic question on Siddhashram, Gurudev's book, how much malas should I do every day?, how much is enough? When shall I do some Sadhana? .... all have been answered numerous times.

Guys, sincere request, please take some effort to get this info yourself directly from site, than seeking an easy path to shoot out a mail to this group.

Regards,

Anand

Swami Jagatvihari Das <swamijv>issp-south ; Sent: Monday, 21 January, 2008 10:37:06 PM jay gurudev

I would like to know more about Siddhashram where actualy it is located

please inform me.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

hii...myself sandeep,please go through the link below.....you can get more information about SIDDHASHRAM. Mantra Tantra Yantra Vigyan : Rejuvenating Ancient Indian Spiritual SciencesSwami Jagatvihari Das <swamijv> wrote: I would like to know more about Siddhashram where actualy it is located please inform me. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Siddhashram is located deep within the Himalayas. It is not accessible by normal people or can be seen directly from a plane. It is hidden mysteriously by our ancient Rishis. Pujya Gurudev Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali is from Siddhashram,

Siddhashram is referenced in many ancient books including Ramayana, Mahabharatha and the Vedas. Many great Rishis who are immortal still live and do Sadhanas of the highest kind for the welfare of the entire world even today in Siddhashram.

If there is any information you think we can discuss on the group, please let me know. It would be a pleasure for me to discuss.Regards,Jai GurudevOn Jan 21, 2008 11:07 AM, Swami Jagatvihari Das <

swamijv> wrote:

I would like to know more about Siddhashram where actualy it is located please inform me. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

-- Regards,Saravana Kumar