need your assistance as i am doing vashikaran sadhana

to attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4

times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attract

her at little bit too. So if you have some powerful

vashikaran sadhana and you have done it and got it

result 100% then pls you can share it with me so that

i will also be able to get its 100%.

My intention is very pure as i told you i love her and

want to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.

I request you to pls share your experiences with all

gurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also for

all the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%

results.

Apke utar ke pratiksha mein..........

Neeraj Kumar

Jai gurudev

Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah,

Neeraj ji, here is what I would say:

I would be relatively junior to you in the Tantra world.

I haven't done many sadhanas as such. To me, I really want to reach out at a stage, where in I start getting success with minimal effort, till that time, I want to hold on, and do not rush in doing too many sadhanas. I would rather concentrate on doing Gurumantra, and Papa nashan prayogs, as the previous karmas and papas are the main reasons for failures in any sadhanas. So once you are through this, progress is much faster in Tantra world.

What I know by experience is, Gurumantra, and a sincere prayer to gurudev itself is enough to cater to most of your needs. just to share my experience, four and half years back, I was in a stage in my career, where the salary was not matching my caliber. And the salaray itself become a bottleneck to get good paying job, as the new company always offers you based on your current drawing salary. I told my problem to gurudev, and continued with my gurumantra japa. Today, I earn Three times of what I use to earn 4.5 years back. I feel, Gurudev had given me what I wanted in my life !!

I haven't done any Chamatkari Sadhanas as such. And even if I would have done, I would not have shared in open forum, as publicity takes you away from sadhana path, it creates ego, and un-necessary expectations from others in this world. Its said that, a sadhak should only share with Guru. We can discuss the problems, processes etc. Whether someone achieved success or not, does not anyway help any individual, provided people do not start giving their own openions, without understanding the depth of question, and their own calibre.

I have information on multiple prayogs etc. But I haven't tried such vashikaran prayogs myself, as I never needed them, nor I will ever. There is only one lady in my life, and that's my wife.

Coming to Vashikaran Mantra, It will be difficult to guage the calibre of Mantra itself for anyone !! I would say, no matter which Mantra you use, you can get equal success, provided you have achieved Siddhi over it.

To achieve Siddhi, its a long process mentioned in "mantra rahsya", you need to refer to that. Sabar mantras are better choice in this case, as utkilan process is easy.

Regarding fast acting effect of mantra (24hours as you say), this is very dependent on multiple factors, like, power of the sadhak, power of the person on whom the prayog is done, any protection he/she is using, and the last, the physical distance between sadhak and the person.

If you still want some Vashikaran prayogs, or consultation etc, we can chat over weekend at http://www.xat.com/issp.

Regards,

Anand

gnkk11 <gnkk11 Sent: Monday, 28 January, 2008 10:02:38 AM seek help from Khatri anand

Jai gurudev to all the gurubhai and gurubahen,Khatri anand ji myself neeraj and i am also in shadeof adarniye gurudev since my childhood and i have doneso many sadhanas and to some extent acheived successtoo. But as all the gurubhai does the question that ifyou or any body done any kind of chamtkari sadhanawhich has produced the results within 24 hrs andcomplete success then pls share it with all yourgurubhai afterall this is the right to know all thegurubhai.. Actully i felt it personally that you musthave done some really chamtkari sadhanas and if it isyou can share it with all your gurubhais and i alsoneed your assistance as i am doing vashikaran sadhanato attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attracther at little bit too. So if you have some powerfulvashikaran sadhana and you have done it and got itresult 100% then pls you

can share it with me so thati will also be able to get its 100%.My intention is very pure as i told you i love her andwant to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.I request you to pls share your experiences with allgurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also forall the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%results. Apke utar ke pratiksha mein........ ..Neeraj KumarJai gurudev

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Pranam Khatriji,I had wrote you many times regarding my problem in Ph.D. Actually my senior colleague who seems to be jealous with my work constantly complains my guide about me who believes everything even if they are all lies. It seems my colleague has done some tantra on my guide and my guide is not seeing or supporting my work nor I'm getting any fellowship. I've tried my best to make my colleague understand and reconcile but it seems he has some bad intentions and is determined to expel me out of my research work. My guide is otherwise good but whenever my colleague complains (infact once a day at least) she gets furious with me and if this continues I can';t do my Ph.D please help me either by sadhnas creating nafrat between them or by sadhnas which can make her( my guide) pleased with me. Please reply.SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Neeraj ji, here is what I would say: I would be relatively

junior to you in the Tantra world. I haven't done many sadhanas as such. To me, I really want to reach out at a stage, where in I start getting success with minimal effort, till that time, I want to hold on, and do not rush in doing too many sadhanas. I would rather concentrate on doing Gurumantra, and Papa nashan prayogs, as the previous karmas and papas are the main reasons for failures in any sadhanas. So once you are through this, progress is much faster in Tantra world. What I know by experience is, Gurumantra, and a sincere prayer to gurudev itself is enough to cater to most of your needs. just to share my experience, four and half years back, I was in a stage in my career, where the salary was not matching my caliber. And the salaray itself become a bottleneck to get good paying job, as the

new company always offers you based on your current drawing salary. I told my problem to gurudev, and continued with my gurumantra japa. Today, I earn Three times of what I use to earn 4.5 years back. I feel, Gurudev had given me what I wanted in my life !! I haven't done any Chamatkari Sadhanas as such. And even if I would have done, I would not have shared in open forum, as publicity takes you away from sadhana path, it creates ego, and un-necessary expectations from others in this world. Its said that, a sadhak should only share with Guru. We can discuss the problems, processes etc. Whether someone achieved success or not, does not anyway help any individual, provided people do not start giving their own openions, without understanding the depth of question, and their own calibre. I have information on multiple prayogs etc. But I haven't tried such vashikaran prayogs myself, as I never needed them, nor I will ever. There is only one lady in my life, and that's my wife. Coming to Vashikaran Mantra, It will be difficult to guage the calibre of Mantra itself for anyone !! I would say, no matter which Mantra you use, you can get equal success, provided you have achieved Siddhi over it. To achieve Siddhi, its a long process mentioned in "mantra rahsya", you need to refer to that. Sabar mantras are better choice in this case, as utkilan process is easy. Regarding fast acting effect of mantra (24hours as you say), this is

very dependent on multiple factors, like, power of the sadhak, power of the person on whom the prayog is done, any protection he/she is using, and the last, the physical distance between sadhak and the person. If you still want some Vashikaran prayogs, or consultation etc, we can chat over weekend at http://www.xat.com/issp. Regards, Anand gnkk11 <gnkk11 > Sent:

Monday, 28 January, 2008 10:02:38 AM seek help from Khatri anand Jai gurudev to all the gurubhai and gurubahen,Khatri anand ji myself neeraj and i am also in shadeof adarniye gurudev since my childhood and i have doneso many sadhanas and to some extent acheived successtoo. But as all the gurubhai does the question that ifyou or any body done any kind of chamtkari sadhanawhich has produced the results within 24 hrs andcomplete success then pls share it with all yourgurubhai afterall this is the right to know all thegurubhai.. Actully i felt it personally that you musthave done some really chamtkari sadhanas and if it isyou can share it with all your gurubhais and i alsoneed your assistance as i am doing vashikaran sadhanato attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attracther at little bit too. So if

you have some powerfulvashikaran sadhana and you have done it and got itresult 100% then pls you can share it with me so thati will also be able to get its 100%.My intention is very pure as i told you i love her andwant to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.I request you to pls share your experiences with allgurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also forall the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%results. Apke utar ke pratiksha mein........ ..Neeraj KumarJai gurudev Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Sorry Sujataji, If I had missed your mail. Here is what I will say:

First of all, we are not sure, whether your coulegue had done some tantrik Prayog on your guide.

Nafarat is a strong prayog, and is done under special circumstances. Whatever prayog one does in his life, one has to face its concequences. So if one is intentionally seperating two people, its a "Papa", Sin, so we should try to avoid it. I had suggested that proyog to a lady, whose husband was going to another woman, and her and her children's life was at risk.

Coming to your problem, there are two prayogs I will suggest.

Do vashikaran prayog on the guide, so that he listens you.

Use bagalamukhi prayog to remove all the ill effects on your performance coming out of your coulegue's tantrik prayog.

I am in a hury right now, and travelling over weekend. I will give you details of prayog next week. if i forget, please remind me.

regards,

Anand

sujata banerji <agdel2 Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 2:00:00 PMRe: seek help from Khatri anand

Pranam Khatriji,I had wrote you many times regarding my problem in Ph.D. Actually my senior colleague who seems to be jealous with my work constantly complains my guide about me who believes everything even if they are all lies. It seems my colleague has done some tantra on my guide and my guide is not seeing or supporting my work nor I'm getting any fellowship. I've tried my best to make my colleague understand and reconcile but it seems he has some bad intentions and is determined to expel me out of my research work. My guide is otherwise good but whenever my colleague complains (infact once a day at least) she gets furious with me and if this continues I can';t do my Ph.D please help me either by sadhnas creating nafrat between them or by sadhnas which can make her( my guide) pleased with me. Please reply.SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Neeraj ji, here is what I would say:

I would be relatively junior to you in the Tantra world.

I haven't done many sadhanas as such. To me, I really want to reach out at a stage, where in I start getting success with minimal effort, till that time, I want to hold on, and do not rush in doing too many sadhanas. I would rather concentrate on doing Gurumantra, and Papa nashan prayogs, as the previous karmas and papas are the main reasons for failures in any sadhanas. So once you are through this, progress is much faster in Tantra world.

What I know by experience is, Gurumantra, and a sincere prayer to gurudev itself is enough to cater to most of your needs. just to share my experience, four and half years back, I was in a stage in my career, where the salary was not matching my caliber. And the salaray itself become a bottleneck to get good paying job, as the new company always offers you based on your current drawing salary. I told my problem to gurudev, and continued with my gurumantra japa. Today, I earn Three times of what I use to earn 4.5 years back. I feel, Gurudev had given me what I wanted in my life !!

I haven't done any Chamatkari Sadhanas as such. And even if I would have done, I would not have shared in open forum, as publicity takes you away from sadhana path, it creates ego, and un-necessary expectations from others in this world. Its said that, a sadhak should only share with Guru. We can discuss the problems, processes etc. Whether someone achieved success or not, does not anyway help any individual, provided people do not start giving their own openions, without understanding the depth of question, and their own calibre.

I have information on multiple prayogs etc. But I haven't tried such vashikaran prayogs myself, as I never needed them, nor I will ever. There is only one lady in my life, and that's my wife.

Coming to Vashikaran Mantra, It will be difficult to guage the calibre of Mantra itself for anyone !! I would say, no matter which Mantra you use, you can get equal success, provided you have achieved Siddhi over it.

To achieve Siddhi, its a long process mentioned in "mantra rahsya", you need to refer to that. Sabar mantras are better choice in this case, as utkilan process is easy.

Regarding fast acting effect of mantra (24hours as you say), this is very dependent on multiple factors, like, power of the sadhak, power of the person on whom the prayog is done, any protection he/she is using, and the last, the physical distance between sadhak and the person.

If you still want some Vashikaran prayogs, or consultation etc, we can chat over weekend at http://www.xat. com/issp.

Regards,

Anand

gnkk11 <gnkk11 >@ s.comMonday, 28 January, 2008 10:02:38 AM seek help from Khatri anand

Jai gurudev to all the gurubhai and gurubahen,Khatri anand ji myself neeraj and i am also in shadeof adarniye gurudev since my childhood and i have doneso many sadhanas and to some extent acheived successtoo. But as all the gurubhai does the question that ifyou or any body done any kind of chamtkari sadhanawhich has produced the results within 24 hrs andcomplete success then pls share it with all yourgurubhai afterall this is the right to know all thegurubhai.. Actully i felt it personally that you musthave done some really chamtkari sadhanas and if it isyou can share it with all your gurubhais and i alsoneed your assistance as i am doing vashikaran sadhanato attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attracther at little bit too. So if you have some powerfulvashikaran sadhana and you have done it and got itresult 100% then pls you

can share it with me so thati will also be able to get its 100%.My intention is very pure as i told you i love her andwant to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.I request you to pls share your experiences with allgurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also forall the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%results. Apke utar ke pratiksha mein........ ..Neeraj KumarJai gurudev

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Thank you so much. Pranam SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Sorry Sujataji, If I had missed your mail. Here is what I will say: First of all, we are not sure, whether your coulegue had done some tantrik Prayog on your guide. Nafarat is a strong prayog, and is done under special circumstances. Whatever prayog one does in his life, one has to face its concequences. So if one is intentionally seperating two people, its a "Papa", Sin, so we should try to avoid it. I had suggested that proyog to a lady, whose husband was going to another woman, and her and her children's life was at risk. Coming to your problem, there are two prayogs I will suggest. Do vashikaran prayog on the guide, so that he listens you. Use bagalamukhi prayog to remove all the ill effects on your performance coming out of your coulegue's tantrik prayog. I am in a hury right now, and travelling over weekend. I will give you details of prayog next week. if i forget, please remind me. regards, Anand sujata banerji <agdel2 (AT) (DOT) co.in>To:

Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 2:00:00 PMRe: seek help from Khatri anand Pranam Khatriji,I had wrote you many times regarding my problem in Ph.D. Actually my senior colleague who seems to be jealous with my work constantly complains my guide about me who believes everything even if they are all lies. It seems my colleague has done some tantra on my guide and my guide is not seeing or supporting my work nor I'm getting any fellowship. I've tried my best to make my colleague understand and reconcile but it seems he has some bad intentions and is determined to expel me out of my research work. My guide is otherwise good but whenever my colleague complains (infact once a day at least) she gets furious with me and if this continues I can';t do my Ph.D please help me either by sadhnas creating nafrat between them or by sadhnas which can make her( my guide) pleased with me. Please

reply.SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Neeraj ji, here is what I would say: I would be relatively junior to you in the Tantra world. I haven't done many sadhanas as such. To me, I really want to reach out at a stage, where in I start getting success with minimal effort, till that time, I want to hold on, and do not rush in doing too many sadhanas. I would rather concentrate on doing Gurumantra, and Papa nashan prayogs, as the previous karmas and papas are the main reasons for failures in any sadhanas. So once you are through this, progress is much faster in Tantra world. What I know by experience is, Gurumantra, and a sincere prayer to gurudev itself is enough to cater to most of your needs. just to share my experience, four and half years back, I was in a stage in my career, where the salary was not matching my caliber. And the salaray itself become a bottleneck to get good paying job, as the new company always offers you based on your current drawing salary. I told my problem to gurudev,

and continued with my gurumantra japa. Today, I earn Three times of what I use to earn 4.5 years back. I feel, Gurudev had given me what I wanted in my life !! I haven't done any Chamatkari Sadhanas as such. And even if I would have done, I would not have shared in open forum, as publicity takes you away from sadhana path, it creates ego, and un-necessary expectations from others in this world. Its said that, a sadhak should only share with Guru. We can discuss the problems, processes etc. Whether someone achieved success or not, does not anyway help any individual, provided people do not start giving their own openions, without understanding the depth of question, and their own calibre. I have information on multiple

prayogs etc. But I haven't tried such vashikaran prayogs myself, as I never needed them, nor I will ever. There is only one lady in my life, and that's my wife. Coming to Vashikaran Mantra, It will be difficult to guage the calibre of Mantra itself for anyone !! I would say, no matter which Mantra you use, you can get equal success, provided you have achieved Siddhi over it. To achieve Siddhi, its a long process mentioned in "mantra rahsya", you need to refer to that. Sabar mantras are better choice in this case, as utkilan process is easy. Regarding fast acting effect of mantra (24hours as you say), this is very dependent on multiple factors, like, power of the sadhak, power of the person on

whom the prayog is done, any protection he/she is using, and the last, the physical distance between sadhak and the person. If you still want some Vashikaran prayogs, or consultation etc, we can chat over weekend at http://www.xat. com/issp. Regards, Anand gnkk11 <gnkk11 >@ s.comMonday, 28 January, 2008 10:02:38 AM seek

help from Khatri anand Jai gurudev to all the gurubhai and gurubahen,Khatri anand ji myself neeraj and i am also in shadeof adarniye gurudev since my childhood and i have doneso many sadhanas and to some extent acheived successtoo. But as all the gurubhai does the question that ifyou or any body done any kind of chamtkari sadhanawhich has produced the results within 24 hrs andcomplete success then pls share it with all yourgurubhai afterall this is the right to know all thegurubhai.. Actully i felt it personally that you musthave done some really chamtkari sadhanas and if it isyou can share it with all your gurubhais and i alsoneed your assistance as i am doing vashikaran sadhanato attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attracther at little bit too. So if you have some powerfulvashikaran sadhana and you have done it

and got itresult 100% then pls you can share it with me so thati will also be able to get its 100%.My intention is very pure as i told you i love her andwant to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.I request you to pls share your experiences with allgurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also forall the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%results. Apke utar ke pratiksha mein........ ..Neeraj KumarJai gurudev Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Pranam Khatriji, You told me to remind you for giving me the two prayogs of Vashikaran and Baglamukhi prayog so that I can do my research work smoothly under my guide. My guide is a lady and my coguide is a sir. Please help meas early as possible as I can't bear the mental pressure any more. Pranam Sujatasujata banerji <agdel2 wrote: Thank you so much. Pranam SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand > wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Sorry Sujataji, If I had missed your mail. Here is what I will say: First of all, we are not sure, whether your coulegue had done some tantrik Prayog on your guide. Nafarat is a strong prayog, and is done under special circumstances. Whatever prayog one does in his life, one has to face its concequences. So if one is intentionally seperating two people, its a "Papa",

Sin, so we should try to avoid it. I had suggested that proyog to a lady, whose husband was going to another woman, and her and her children's life was at risk. Coming to your problem, there are two prayogs I will suggest. Do vashikaran prayog on the guide, so that he listens you. Use bagalamukhi prayog to remove all the ill effects on your performance coming out of your coulegue's tantrik prayog. I am in a hury right now, and travelling over weekend. I will give you details of prayog next week. if i forget, please remind me. regards, Anand sujata banerji <agdel2 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 2:00:00 PMRe: seek help from Khatri anand Pranam Khatriji,I had wrote you many times regarding my problem in Ph.D. Actually my senior colleague who seems to be jealous with my work constantly complains my guide about me who believes everything even if they are all lies. It seems my colleague has done some tantra on my guide and my guide is not seeing or

supporting my work nor I'm getting any fellowship. I've tried my best to make my colleague understand and reconcile but it seems he has some bad intentions and is determined to expel me out of my research work. My guide is otherwise good but whenever my colleague complains (infact once a day at least) she gets furious with me and if this continues I can';t do my Ph.D please help me either by sadhnas creating nafrat between them or by sadhnas which can make her( my guide) pleased with me. Please reply.SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Neeraj ji, here is what I would say: I would be relatively junior to you in the Tantra world. I haven't done many sadhanas as such. To me, I really want to reach out at a stage, where in I start getting success with minimal effort, till that time, I want to hold on, and do not rush in doing too many sadhanas. I would rather concentrate on doing Gurumantra, and Papa nashan prayogs, as the previous karmas and papas are the main reasons for failures in any sadhanas. So once you are through this, progress is much faster in Tantra world. What I know by experience is, Gurumantra, and a sincere prayer to gurudev itself is enough to cater to most of your needs. just to share my experience, four and half years back, I was in a stage in my career, where the salary was not matching my caliber. And the salaray itself become a bottleneck to get good paying job, as the new company always offers you based on your current drawing salary. I told my problem to gurudev, and continued with my gurumantra japa. Today, I earn Three times of what I use to earn 4.5 years back. I feel, Gurudev had given me what I wanted in my life !! I haven't done any Chamatkari Sadhanas as such. And even if I would have done, I would not have shared in open forum, as publicity takes you away from

sadhana path, it creates ego, and un-necessary expectations from others in this world. Its said that, a sadhak should only share with Guru. We can discuss the problems, processes etc. Whether someone achieved success or not, does not anyway help any individual, provided people do not start giving their own openions, without understanding the depth of question, and their own calibre. I have information on multiple prayogs etc. But I haven't tried such vashikaran prayogs myself, as I never needed them, nor I will ever. There is only one lady in my life, and that's my wife. Coming to Vashikaran Mantra, It will be difficult to guage the calibre of Mantra itself for anyone !! I would say, no matter which Mantra you use, you can get equal success, provided you have achieved Siddhi over

it. To achieve Siddhi, its a long process mentioned in "mantra rahsya", you need to refer to that. Sabar mantras are better choice in this case, as utkilan process is easy. Regarding fast acting effect of mantra (24hours as you say), this is very dependent on multiple factors, like, power of the sadhak, power of the person on whom the prayog is done, any protection he/she is using, and the last, the physical distance between sadhak and the person. If you still want some Vashikaran prayogs, or consultation etc, we can chat over weekend at http://www.xat. com/issp. Regards, Anand gnkk11 <gnkk11 >@ s.comMonday, 28 January, 2008 10:02:38 AM seek help from Khatri anand Jai gurudev to all the gurubhai and gurubahen,Khatri anand ji myself neeraj and i am also in shadeof adarniye gurudev since my childhood and i have doneso many sadhanas and to some extent acheived successtoo. But as all the gurubhai does the question that ifyou or any body done any kind of chamtkari sadhanawhich has produced the results within 24 hrs andcomplete success

then pls share it with all yourgurubhai afterall this is the right to know all thegurubhai.. Actully i felt it personally that you musthave done some really chamtkari sadhanas and if it isyou can share it with all your gurubhais and i alsoneed your assistance as i am doing vashikaran sadhanato attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attracther at little bit too. So if you have some powerfulvashikaran sadhana and you have done it and got itresult 100% then pls you can share it with me so thati will also be able to get its 100%.My intention is very pure as i told you i love her andwant to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.I request you to pls share your experiences with allgurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also forall the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%results. Apke utar ke pratiksha mein........ ..Neeraj

KumarJai gurudev Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Hi, Here is a solution to your problem. 1. Use bagalamukhi Mala mantra to remove the Tantra effect if it is there. I am attaching in this mail too. You can start this on any day, since its not a sadhana as such, just an immediate remedy to your problem. Sit on a yellow mat of wool / cotton wear yellow cloths, have photo of Bagalamukhi mata, sit infront of it. Do normal pujan, with kumkum and Akshat, dhoop and deep. Offer yellow flowers. Do Sankalp: take water in right hand, prey god, tell your wish, and let the water drop on the ground. Stare at mata photo, take long breaths, kalm your mind, you and the Goddess should unite. Start chanting mala mantra 51 times a day. You have to memorize it before this prayog. You have to do it for 7 , 11, 21, or 51 days. Depending on your level, you will get results. If you are a deciple, and had chanted the

Gurumantra enough, the results will be seen within a week. 2. If you are in too much hurry, and could not wait that long, try "Fetkarini Prayog". But you could do this only if you are a deciple. I am not sure whether you have taken any diksha or not. Regarding vashikaran, you can try any proyog mentioned in MTYV magazine, and you shouldent be needing any guidance here. Regards, Anandsujata banerji <agdel2 wrote: Pranam Khatriji, You told me to remind you for giving me the two prayogs of Vashikaran and Baglamukhi prayog so that I can do my research work smoothly under my guide. My guide is a lady and my coguide is a sir. Please help meas early as possible as I can't bear the mental pressure any more. Pranam Sujatasujata banerji <agdel2 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Thank you so much. Pranam SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand > wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Sorry Sujataji, If I had missed your mail. Here is what I will say: First of all, we are not sure, whether your coulegue had done some tantrik Prayog on your guide. Nafarat is a strong prayog, and is done under special circumstances. Whatever prayog one does in his life, one has to face its concequences. So if one is intentionally seperating two people, its a "Papa", Sin, so we should try to avoid it. I had suggested that proyog to a lady, whose husband was going to another woman, and her and her children's life was at risk. Coming to your problem, there are two prayogs

I will suggest. Do vashikaran prayog on the guide, so that he listens you. Use bagalamukhi prayog to remove all the ill effects on your performance coming out of your coulegue's tantrik prayog. I am in a hury right now, and travelling over weekend. I will give you details of prayog next week. if i forget, please remind me. regards, Anand sujata banerji <agdel2 (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 2:00:00 PMRe: seek help from Khatri anand Pranam Khatriji,I had wrote you many times regarding my problem in Ph.D. Actually my senior colleague who seems to be jealous with my work constantly complains my guide about me who believes everything even if they are all lies. It seems my colleague has done some tantra on my guide and my guide is not seeing or supporting my work nor I'm getting any fellowship. I've tried my best to make my colleague understand and reconcile but it seems he has some bad intentions and is determined to expel me out of my research work. My guide is otherwise good but whenever my colleague complains (infact once a day at

least) she gets furious with me and if this continues I can';t do my Ph.D please help me either by sadhnas creating nafrat between them or by sadhnas which can make her( my guide) pleased with me. Please reply.SujataKhatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote: Guru Charan Kamalabhyo Namah, Neeraj ji, here is what I would say: I would be relatively junior to you in the Tantra world. I haven't done many sadhanas as such. To me, I really want to reach out at a stage, where in I start getting success with minimal effort, till that time, I want to hold on, and do not rush in doing too many sadhanas. I would rather concentrate on doing Gurumantra, and Papa nashan prayogs, as the previous karmas and papas are the main reasons for failures in any sadhanas. So once you are through this, progress is much faster in Tantra world. What I know by experience is, Gurumantra, and a sincere prayer to gurudev itself is enough to cater to most of your needs. just to share my experience, four and half years back, I was in a stage in my career, where the

salary was not matching my caliber. And the salaray itself become a bottleneck to get good paying job, as the new company always offers you based on your current drawing salary. I told my problem to gurudev, and continued with my gurumantra japa. Today, I earn Three times of what I use to earn 4.5 years back. I feel, Gurudev had given me what I wanted in my life !! I haven't done any Chamatkari Sadhanas as such. And even if I would have done, I would not have shared in open forum, as publicity takes you away from sadhana path, it creates ego, and un-necessary expectations from others in this world. Its said that, a sadhak should only share with Guru. We can discuss the problems, processes etc. Whether someone achieved success or not, does not anyway help any individual, provided people do not start giving

their own openions, without understanding the depth of question, and their own calibre. I have information on multiple prayogs etc. But I haven't tried such vashikaran prayogs myself, as I never needed them, nor I will ever. There is only one lady in my life, and that's my wife. Coming to Vashikaran Mantra, It will be difficult to guage the calibre of Mantra itself for anyone !! I would say, no matter which Mantra you use, you can get equal success, provided you have achieved Siddhi over it. To achieve Siddhi, its a long process mentioned in "mantra rahsya", you need to refer to that. Sabar mantras are better choice in this case, as utkilan process is easy. Regarding fast acting effect of mantra (24hours as you say), this is very dependent on multiple factors, like, power of the sadhak, power of the person on whom the prayog is done, any protection he/she is using, and the last, the physical distance between sadhak and the person. If you still want some Vashikaran prayogs, or consultation etc, we can chat over weekend at http://www.xat. com/issp. Regards, Anand gnkk11 <gnkk11 >@ s.comMonday, 28 January, 2008 10:02:38 AM seek help from Khatri anand Jai gurudev to all the gurubhai and gurubahen,Khatri anand ji myself neeraj and i am also in shadeof adarniye gurudev since my childhood and i have doneso many sadhanas and to some extent acheived successtoo. But as all the gurubhai does the question that ifyou or any body done any kind of chamtkari sadhanawhich has produced the results within 24 hrs andcomplete success then pls share it with all yourgurubhai afterall this is the right to know all thegurubhai.. Actully i felt it personally that you musthave done some really chamtkari sadhanas and if it isyou can share it with all your gurubhais and i alsoneed your assistance as i am

doing vashikaran sadhanato attract one girl whom i love but after doing 4times that vashikaran pryog i am not able to attracther at little bit too. So if you have some powerfulvashikaran sadhana and you have done it and got itresult 100% then pls you can share it with me so thati will also be able to get its 100%.My intention is very pure as i told you i love her andwant to marry her if gurudev bless me then only.I request you to pls share your experiences with allgurubhais no only for vashikaran sadhana but also forall the other sadhanas you have done and got 100%results. Apke utar ke pratiksha mein........ ..Neeraj KumarJai gurudev Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.