IndiaDivine.org

Help needed.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Guruji,

Namaste.Iam working as a manager in public sector.

Iam likely to transfer in coming april,08.Please suggest the best

mantra to go to my desired place.

JAI GURUDEV

Sai Srinivas

, " s_puvvula " <s_puvvula wrote:

>Hello,

This is my suggestion. Please try to do Ganapathi sadhana. It is not a

good way to post mantras online. Please take it from gurudev. Thanks.

Raghu.

> Dear Guruji,

> Namaste.Iam working as a manager in public sector.

> Iam likely to transfer in coming april,08.Please suggest the best

> mantra to go to my desired place.

> JAI GURUDEV

> Sai Srinivas

>

Jai Gurudev,

I was just wondering, is there only one "Ganapati Sadhana" in this world, and how would Mr. Srinivas will know details of the suggested, what it is for? and how to do it?With due respect to all the Gurubhais, let's understand, we have this group to help people. There are millions of mantras kept online and published in books. Our Guruji had written many books and published. Even Siddhashram website listed many sadhanas and Mantras (online). Even the Gurumantra which was kept secret tradetionally, has been opened by gurudev for benefit of people.

Now let's not move round and round around about giving the details. Anyone can read books, and approach Gurudev and his books, everyone knows it and which is always possible.

Since he/she had asked on the forum, let's help from our side whatever possible. Putting someone's request down, by either quoting that you approach Gurudev (Which he/she anyway knows), OR saying, it can not be given online !! ... does not add any value at all. People do not ask questions on this forum, just to hear, "ask Gurudev".

May I request all the learned Gurubhais, Help people as much as possible, this group exists for the same purpose. If you do not want to disclose something, there is no need to give vague / Open ended suggestions.

Warm regards,

Anand

devi_krr <devi_krr Sent: Friday, 15 February, 2008 4:58:39 AM Re: Help needed.......

@ s.com, "s_puvvula" <s_puvvula@. ..> wrote:>Hello,This is my suggestion. Please try to do Ganapathi sadhana. It is not a good way to post mantras online. Please take it from gurudev. Thanks.Raghu.> Dear Guruji,> Namaste.Iam working as a manager in public sector.> Iam likely to transfer in coming april,08.Please suggest the best > mantra to go to my desired place.> JAI GURUDEV> Sai Srinivas>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I heard about Batuk Bhairav Sadhana helps in transfer, dont know much about it.Sorry. Jai GurudevVikram----- wrote: ----- From: "s_puvvula" <s_puvvulaSent by: Date: 02/13/2008 03:51PM Help needed.......Dear Guruji,Namaste.Iam working as a manager in public sector.Iam likely to transfer in coming april,08.Please suggest the best mantra to go to my desired place.JAI GURUDEVSai SrinivasJay Gurudev