IndiaDivine.org

Lets come forward against the fake Siddhashram Blog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, I just happened to read the posts in issp-south group about a fake Siddhashram Blog on Blogspot which has been started just to speak all the nonsense for publicity. His intentions are so malicious that he named the Blog Siddhashram-Blog, which means he just wants to spread malice about the Siddhashram of our Param Pujya Gurudev. It is true that this person doesn't know what a dreadful sin he is committing by saying all that and how he is going to be punished by Gurudev, but on our part all of us should not stay quiet and the best way we can adopt is to post our objections and requests to Blogger.com saying that this man is spreading malicious and insulting messages about our Siddhashram which if not blocked by Blogger.com, can result into mass scale problem because Hinduism is biggest religion in India, and he is insulting the religious sentiments of the Hindus.I have also stated in my protest that if Blogger.com doesn't block this blog, it can also result in mass scale disruption in India because it is hurting the sentiments of all the Hindus at large.I would urge all of you to register yourself at Blogger.com in as big number as possible because only registered members can send a protest against any blog.I have sent my protest and urge all of you to do your bit of the job.I am giving the direct links to all the important pages :- First the notorious and malicious blog pageThe comments by different Gurubhais and Gurubhais on this blog and further rubbish answers by this idiotHow can you report abuse on Blogger.comThe most important link to report our protest against this blogReport a Terms of Service Violation