IndiaDivine.org

Pain relief and health sadhana-pls help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Gurubhaiyoon/Gurubahanoon, JaiGurudev, I am having pain in my ear, upper arm and pelvic area. I took medicines, but could cure only to a certain level. Pls help me with the best sadhana/mantra, so that I could get rid of the pain and lead a healthy life. Pranams and thank you Kumar

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

There is one silver bullet for all the health problems !!

I have posted in my earlier knowledge series posts on issp_south group. (knowledge series part 2)

issp-southKnowledge%20Series/

regards,

Anand

Kumar <kumr_ind Sent: Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 12:36:49 PM Pain relief and health sadhana-pls help

Dear Gurubhaiyoon/ Gurubahanoon,

JaiGurudev,

I am having pain in my ear, upper arm and pelvic area. I took medicines, but could cure only to a certain level. Pls help me with the best sadhana/mantra, so that I could get rid of the pain and lead a healthy life.

Pranams and thank you

Kumar

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Guest guest

Dear Kumar,

I would suggest you to recite "HANUMAN BAHUK" twice daily. This will remove the pain from your body. Please do and let me know.

thanks

gs

Kumar <kumr_ind Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:36:49 PM Pain relief and health sadhana-pls help

JaiGurudev,

I am having pain in my ear, upper arm and pelvic area. I took medicines, but could cure only to a certain level. Pls help me with the best sadhana/mantra, so that I could get rid of the pain and lead a healthy life.

Pranams and thank you

Kumar

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Gurubhaii think ananga sadhana would be best. But just surf around Gurudev's www.siddhashram.org as well.Jay GurudevKumar <kumr_ind Sent: Tuesday, 18 March, 2008 6:06:49 PM Pain relief and health sadhana-pls help

Dear Gurubhaiyoon/ Gurubahanoon, JaiGurudev, I am having pain in my ear, upper arm and pelvic area. I took medicines, but could cure only to a certain level. Pls help me with the best sadhana/mantra, so that I could get rid of the pain and lead a healthy life. Pranams and thank you Kumar Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

if you have a copy, can you scan and send across "hanuman bahuk" to all of us?

regards,

anand

gajab singh <gajabsingh Sent: Wednesday, 19 March, 2008 1:33:24 PMRe: Pain relief and health sadhana-pls help

Dear Kumar,

I would suggest you to recite "HANUMAN BAHUK" twice daily. This will remove the pain from your body. Please do and let me know.

thanks

gs

Kumar <kumr_ind >@ s.comTuesday, March 18, 2008 12:36:49 PM Pain relief and health sadhana-pls help

JaiGurudev,

Pranams and thank you

Kumar

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.