IndiaDivine.org

EXPLAINATION : SABAR MANTRAs for ALL 10 MAHAVIDYAs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Many people has asked me that why I have revealed such mantra. It has to be from guru to shishya. You are not doing good. There is a great danger to perform Sadhna without a guru. And much more....! In fact, I completely agree with all of you - and I believe in the same thing..... but the question is, if the existance of something is unknown, 99% people will not even try to get it......! Now that the mantra is given, which is rare, many of our gurubhai will try to preserve this knowledge. They will also try to get the full procedure from left and right and anywhere....! of course ! very few of them will be able to get the full procedure of sabar mantras. Our param pujya gurudev also said the same thing many times..... He said that these mantras, yantras and tantras and other valuable knowledge has been limited only to

YOGIs, AGHORIs and SIDDHAs till the time.......! Common man of today is fearful of such things. His goal of the whole life was to bring-out and reveal such mantras, sadhanas and knowledge to common man.... to the public....! He wanted to make them aware, to make them confident, to make them fearless, to make them sampurna ( Nikhil ).........! And he publicised all so called secret mantras.....! And the result is that everyone of us is thankful to him....and his restless efforts.......to make us aware of such valuable knowledge.....! Because of his openness of giving mantras has resulted into many siddha, yogi, and of course many gurubhai meeting at ISSPLIST .....! How can one forget GURU.....! As all of us know that this knowlege was common in ancient India. Our gurudev wanted to spread our ancient knowledge to modern Indian who is fearful of these

knowlege. Instead of being dependant on - so called siddhas, he wanted to make each of us independent. Everybody get the knowledge - everybody become siddha....! But revealing such knowledge in public does not mean that the importance of guru is brought down.....! It is still there....! Nothing is greater than GURU. And as you rightly said - such knowledge can be given by GURU to SHISHYA. Giving mantras does not expose the real Pronounceation, real accent, the speed , the pitch, the length and depth of your breath, and all the procedure of the kriya....! What a person can do with this ??? And if - by chance - one in million gets the success without guru........is nothing but the luck....! Otherwise, GURU is ALWAYS REQUIRED. Just for example...... If somebody reveals the ingradiants of

making a BOMB, does not mean that the bomb is ready....or anybody can make bomb....! The full procedure has to be disclosed...! Even if the full procedure is also given, it is very dangerous to make a bomb without proper guidence of a trained expert ( GURU ).........! And still if you try....... mostly you will injure yourself. I have given mantra not to perfom sadhna.........I gave it to share the piece of knowlege I have......! I said that I do not know the procedure. Now it is upto you to try and get the full procedure, sit with guru and learn the sadhna......! If I do not reveal this.......nobody will know that this is also possible.......! I respect your view...! In fact, I always follow what you said....! But first I follow what gurudev said to us - directly or indirectly or

any means.....! Rest is Gurudev's wish...! May param pujya gurudev's blessings shower on all of you and your family and your friends. Regards, RAHUL uj9vy uj9vy <uj9vy1 wrote: I disagree with you. Mantras are to be kept secret and may only be revealed by Guru to sisya. If one can acheive shiddis with Gurus then Sastras would not have placed great emhpasis on Guru. There is a great danger to perform Sadhna with a guru. You are only inviting trouble. Also the person who reveals the Gupt Mantras to a non initiated then the Mantra will never give him the Phal.(Fruit). natassidog <natassidog_in > Sent: Monday, 3 March, 2008 8:05:41 PM Re: SABAR MANTRAs for ALL 10 MAHAVIDYAs It is not wrong to spread the knowledge of Mantras in this Kaliyuga. I have personally not received diksha from any Guru but have been having considerable success in all the sadhanas that i performed on my own - Taken from books & the internet.Thanks,Shaji@ s.com, "dudewhoscrews" <dudewhoscrews@ ...> wrote:>> > > > > why dd u post the link,> > its not good plz stop posting mantras on web & even if u> > thn code thm use

slang/pseudo' s to concile the knowledge!> > > i pledge to all stop this nonsense!> > @ s.com, "Rahul K Mistry" > <nds_rahulmistry@ > wrote:> >> > > > Dear All,> > > > Jai Gurudev.> > > > As a result of Param Pujya Gurudev's blessings, I could able to find> > SABAR MANTRAs for ALL 10 MAHAVIDYAs.> > > > The same is compiled in adobe pdf file and is hosted on the > following> > site.> > > > http://nikhilsoftso lutions.com/ MTY/10_mahavidya _sabar_mantra. pdf> > <http://nikhilsoftso lutions.com/ MTY/10_mahavidya _sabar_mantra. pdf>> > > > You may download / save / print the file without any limitation.> > > > May gurudev's blessings shower on all of you.> > > > Jai Gurudev.> >> Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.