IndiaDivine.org

seeking peace mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jai gurudev, i am in need of mantra which can boost one "s selfconfidence and can help in attaining peace, as i am alwaaays worried about my husband and son well being may be due to insecurity of losing my father in my very early childhood i amvery religious but still very easily i get depressed. do help me.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

Ajay,

GURU MANTRA IS THE " SOLUTION " FOR ALL.

TRY DOING IT AS MUCH TIME AS POSSIBLE.

Jai Gurudev.  

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 Ajay Sharma wrote :

>jai gurudev,

> i am in need of mantra which can boost one " s selfconfidence and can help in attaining peace, as i am alwaaays worried about my husband and son well being may be due to insecurity of losing my father in my very early childhood i amvery religious but still very easily i get depressed. do help me.

>

>

>

> Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev, According to me, you should do two-three things. Control your sub-conscious mindprinting and improve your mind power.To do this, do Tratak on Shakti Chakra while chanting following mantraOm Hreem Manojavam Siddhaye Hreem Om Fat After doing Guru Pujan, daily chant following mantra for 51 times.Om Ayim Manorathaan Saadhay Hreem Om FatThis will remove any kind of depression Now you should try to improve the self-confidence also.First take Baglamukhi Diksha from GurudevChant Baglamukhi Kavach for 5 times in morningChant Baglamukhi Kavach for 5 times in eveningChant Baglamukhi Mala Mantra for 51 times dailyThis will improve self-confidence and self-empowerment, reduces stress and balances the emotions. This will tremendously help you...... I am 1000% sure. I hope this will help you. Rest is in gurudev's hands. May Param Pujya Gurudev's Blessings shower on you, your family and your friends. RAHUL Ajay Sharma <ajaay3 wrote: jai gurudev, i am in need of mantra which can boost one "s selfconfidence and can help in attaining peace, as i am alwaaays worried about my husband and son well being may be due to insecurity of losing my father in my very early childhood i amvery religious but still very easily i get depressed. do help me. Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Guest guest

resp brother, i wanted to know about tratak and shakti chakra as i am not dikshit by guru mantra i have read about gurudev a lot but not able to take diksha yet as may be time has not arrived yet, will i be shovered with guru kripa even then? do adviceme.RAHUL MISTRY <nds_rahulmistry wrote: Jai Gurudev, According to me, you should do two-three things. Control your sub-conscious mindprinting and improve your mind

power.To do this, do Tratak on Shakti Chakra while chanting following mantraOm Hreem Manojavam Siddhaye Hreem Om Fat After doing Guru Pujan, daily chant following mantra for 51 times.Om Ayim Manorathaan Saadhay Hreem Om FatThis will remove any kind of depression Now you should try to improve the self-confidence also.First take Baglamukhi Diksha from GurudevChant Baglamukhi Kavach for 5 times in morningChant Baglamukhi Kavach for 5 times in eveningChant Baglamukhi Mala Mantra for 51 times dailyThis will improve self-confidence and self-empowerment, reduces stress and balances the emotions. This will tremendously help you...... I am 1000% sure. I hope this will help you. Rest is in gurudev's hands. May Param Pujya Gurudev's

Blessings shower on you, your family and your friends. RAHUL Ajay Sharma <ajaay3 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: jai gurudev, i am in need of mantra which can boost one "s selfconfidence and can help in attaining peace, as i am alwaaays worried about my husband and son well being may be due to insecurity of losing my father in my very early childhood i amvery religious but still very easily i get depressed. do help me. Save all your chat

conversations. Find them online.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.