HELLO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 year later...

, " sketanus " <sketanus wrote:

>

> I'm based out in USA and would like to know if there are any Ashram or

> shivir that I can attend here? Is there any branch in USA so I can

> visit and take the diksha more personally.

>

> Thanks

>

any update on this? Iam in U.S too and am interested in getting diksha

Dear Grubhais and Bahans in the USARabindra - DCMithilesh - ArizonaMahindra - New YorkDheeraj - New JerseyPrakash/Achyut - TexasPrakash - Californiacan we do something about this in coordination with Guru Dham Bishnu Neopanae

Nepal Bungy

The Last Resort Pvt. Ltd.

P. Box 5659

Keashar Mahal

Thamel

Kathmandu

977 1 4439501

977 1 2014004 From: pgobal2002Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:06:56 +0000 Re: Hello

, "sketanus" <sketanus wrote:

>

>

> Thanks

>

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!

Dear Bishnuji,

Jai gurudev.

Thank for the email. Please give my pranams to gurudev lotus feet. Please let gurudev knows that i hold him near/dear to my heart.

Also let him know i lost faith in the Bhagwati tara sadhana, i stopped doing it. I am throwing all the material away in the ocean including bhagwati tara photo. I have been a devotee for almost 18yrs and doing said sadhana for over 13yrs by giving wrong instructions so many times. NOw i fully lost faith in the sadhana.

I am facing financial difficulties, and i dont understand why testing and more testing. How much testing gurudev will give his devoted disciple?

I remain!

Jai gurudev

mahindra

Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae

issp list

Thu, Oct 1, 2009 10:09 pm

RE: Re: Hello

Dear Grubhais and Bahans in the USA

Rabindra - DC

Mithilesh - Arizona

M

ahindra - New York

Dheeraj - New Jersey

Prakash/Achyut - Texas

Prakash - California

can we do something about this in coordination with Guru Dham

Bishnu Neopanae

Nepal Bungy

The Last Resort Pvt. Ltd.

P. Box 5659

Keashar Mahal

Thamel

Kathmandu

977 1 4439501

977 1 2014004

pgobal2002

Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:06:56 +0000

Re: Hello

, "sketanus" <sketanus wrote:

>

>

> Thanks

>

Windows Liveâ„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!

Hi, This is Prakash Shrestha. I'm in Dallas, Texas. My phone number is 469-426-1199.> I'm based out in USA and would like to know if there are any Ashram or

We currently don't have any ashram here. Even if we have any ashram here, nobody gives the diksha except gurudev. So, to take diksha personally, you have to visit Gurudham. Since you are here in US and it takes too much resources to fly to India, you can take photo diksha where Gurudev gives diksha looking at your picture.

If you got any problem and want to discuss with Gurudev, you can always call Delhi/Jodhpur gurudham. Thank you,PrakashOn Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM, pgobal2002 <pgobal2002 wrote:

>>

> Thanks

>

Jai Gurudev,All from US can join this issp-us group.issp-usRegards

VikramOn Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 7:45 AM, Prakash Shrestha <prakash.shr wrote:

Hi, This is Prakash Shrestha. I'm in Dallas, Texas. My phone number is 469-426-1199.> I'm based out in USA and would like to know if there are any Ashram or

We currently don't have any ashram here. Even if we have any ashram here, nobody gives the diksha except gurudev. So, to take diksha personally, you have to visit Gurudham. Since you are here in US and it takes too much resources to fly to India, you can take photo diksha where Gurudev gives diksha looking at your picture.

If you got any problem and want to discuss with Gurudev, you can always call Delhi/Jodhpur gurudham. Thank you,PrakashOn Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM, pgobal2002 <pgobal2002 wrote:

>>

> Thanks

>

Jai Gurudev,

At present I don't think there is any branch in USA.

You could take diksha by sending your photo to Gurudham.

http://www.siddhashram.org/address.shtml

Jai Gurudev,

Santosh.

pgobal2002 <pgobal2002 Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:36:56 AM Re: Hello

@ s.com, "sketanus" <sketanus@.. .> wrote:>> I'm based out in USA and would like to know if there are any Ashram or> shivir that I can attend here? Is there any branch in USA so I can> visit and take the diksha more personally.> > Thanks>any update on this? Iam in U.S too and am interested in getting diksha

Jai Gurudev,

Sorry guys for jumping on this thread, but I just could not resisit myself. Its unfortunate to see a deciple loosing faith on Sadhanas. Moreover I could see you are associated for last 18 years in the Tantra world, and still no results.I strongly believe that you must have taken enough steps to raise your level and checked at different stages on where do you stand before even attempting Mahavidya sadhana. In case there are some missing steps, info.... this below mail will help you check it out. Plus learned Gurubhais here on this group will make this thread more and more meaningful.

Gurubhais, on my "" group, we recently had this thread, and I thought its relevent to post it here. Learned Gurubhais please add the steps that you all think I had missed, and are necessary.

====================================================================================

Standard process to be followed by new deciples in Tantra world

Khatri Anand <khatrianandView Card

To:

Jai Gurudev,

There are always many questions asked by new entrants, and always seek what to do next. For most of the sadhaks the driving factors are powers / siddhis in Tantra world, and without attaining basic level they jump for either mahavidya sadhana, Apsara sadhanas, vashikaran siddihis, and fail miserably, never know what to do.Here with I thought of making a first draft on how to proceed, learned people on this group, please suggest corrections where ever needed.

The first and foremost thing to do is to have a Guru from the Tantra world. You can seek the Diksha from same Trimurty Gurudev Jodhpur India, or anyone else you are OK with. If you have already taken Diksha from other Tantra Guru its also fine, all Gurus are adorable, and it will be idiotic to criticize one Guru over the other. If you have taken Diksha from a Guru who is not from the Tantra field, then we recommend to take another diksha from Guru in Tantra field.

After Guru Diksha, you will have Gurumantra. The Gurumantra is unlocked for you. ( All Mantras were open for everyone in Vedic times (few thousands years back), at the start of Kalyug Lord Shiva had locked every mantra except few life-saving, shanti karak (one which brings peace and happiness) mantras. Shiva had locked becase he knew people will not be pure, and will misuse mantras for their greed.

As a part of Gurudiksha, Guru unlocks Gurumantra for you. This is the key in Tantra world. Keep chanting Gurumantra with Mala suggested. Finish at least 11 lacks (1100000) mantra japa. This will gain you some spiritual strength.

While chanting Gurumantra, Chitanya mantra and Gyayatri mantra chanting also has to be continued. This purifies negative impressions on the soul, and purifies body and makes it ready for Tantra sadhana.

Parallely you can choose your ishta devata, and use Tantrik mantra chanting for the ishta devata.

Also learn digbandhan (Disha Bandhan), kavach (guru kavach or Ishta devata kavach or both), use it regularly.

While you are working on 11 lacks of mantra, this fairly takes 1-2 years considering busyness of people in today's world, keep doing purascharan of Gurumantra. ( A small exercise, where one target to finish 1.25 lack mantras in 11, or 21 or 51 days) This gives sudden boost to your spiritual level. This also helps in increasing stamina and helps in improving concentration, which you need later in Sadhanas.

Gurumantra chanting is the one which you will never stop throughout your life. In future even if you do any sadhana, chanting Gurumantra should be continued.

After 11 lacks of Gurumantra you can decide how much Gurumantra mala you want to contine on daily basis, typically 4,8,16.... depending on time availability.

By now you have already attained sufficient level, and had some stamina as well. Its time to concentrate on Kundalini Jagruti. As we are all aware, there are stages to get to Siddhi : Yama, Niyam, Aasan, Pranayam, Prtyahaar, Dharana, Dhyan, samadhi, and Siddhi. (detailed meaning of Yama Niyam etc can be found any any Tantra book)

While crossing and mastering multiple stages, you can take tasks like, small prayogs, Mantras to test your own level (small prayogs like Nazar Utarna, Rog Nivaran, ...) .

One should also do Graha Pida nivaran prayogs, Purva Janma Krut dosh nivaran, and papa vimochan prayogs to get ready for sadhanas. Aacharan / behaviour has to be the purest, lust should not touch you, try to free yourself from greed and worldly things (remember if you do everythng, but not this, you will never suceed in sadhana)

And only after successful completion of previous (point no 12), you are ready to take up sadhanas like Mahavidya sadhana !!. Seek Diksha for specific mahavidya, and discuss details of process for the same with Gurudev. ( Ideally one should attain a level of Guru Darshan, Ishta Devata Darshan, and take their blessing for getting success in Mahavidya Sadhana)

If some big sadhans fail seek Gurudev's advice, repeat point 12 and try again. Without reaching the required level failure in sadhana is but expected. People should judge their own level, and try the sadhanas and prayogs suiting to their level.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSP

"Ann253768" <Ann253768 Sent: Fri, 2 October, 2009 7:18:52 PMRe: Re: Hello

Dear Bishnuji,

Jai gurudev.

Thank for the email. Please give my pranams to gurudev lotus feet. Please let gurudev knows that i hold him near/dear to my heart.

Also let him know i lost faith in the Bhagwati tara sadhana, i stopped doing it. I am throwing all the material away in the ocean including bhagwati tara photo. I have been a devotee for almost 18yrs and doing said sadhana for over 13yrs by giving wrong instructions so many times. NOw i fully lost faith in the sadhana.

I am facing financial difficulties, and i dont understand why testing and more testing. How much testing gurudev will give his devoted disciple?

I remain!

Jai gurudev

mahindraBishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae@ hotmail.com>issp list <@ s.com>Thu, Oct 1, 2009 10:09 pmRE: Re: Hello

Rabindra - DCMithilesh - Arizona M ahindra - New York Dheeraj - New Jersey

Prakash/Achyut - Texas

Prakash - California

Bishnu NeopanaeNepal BungyThe Last Resort Pvt. Ltd.P. Box 5659Keashar MahalThamelKathmandu977 1 4439501977 1 2014004

@ s.compgobal2002 Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:06:56 +0000 Re: Hello

@ s.com, "sketanus" <sketanus@.. .> wrote:>> I'm based out in USA and would like to know if there are any Ashram or> shivir that I can attend here? Is there any branch in USA so I can> visit and take the diksha more personally.> > Thanks>any update on this? Iam in U.S too and am interested in getting diksha

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Nothing to worry see once I was also like you only,but it does not mean one will always be failure.I fact its not failure its just that you could not get what you wanted,but you got what you deserve. Sadhana is like collecting a fix amount to devine energy to generate the desired results.

If you could not get the desired results it means you have collected the energy but not as much was requiredto produce the desired results.but constant tries of collecting energy will surely reach upto that mark and make the desired results possible.

Increase more of your vibration level(energy) and will surely reach the target,many of us have reahed it proves that you can also reach.

Ashwin--- On Tue, 6/10/09, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianandRe: Re: Hello Cc: Ann253768Date: Tuesday, 6 October, 2009, 10:15 AM

Jai Gurudev,

Sorry guys for jumping on this thread, but I just could not resisit myself. Its unfortunate to see a deciple loosing faith on Sadhanas. Moreover I could see you are associated for last 18 years in the Tantra world, and still no results.I strongly believe that you must have taken enough steps to raise your level and checked at different stages on where do you stand before even attempting Mahavidya sadhana. In case there are some missing steps, info.... this below mail will help you check it out. Plus learned Gurubhais here on this group will make this thread more and more meaningful.

Gurubhais, on my "" group, we recently had this thread, and I thought its relevent to post it here. Learned Gurubhais please add the steps that you all think I had missed, and are necessary.

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

Standard process to be followed by new deciples in Tantra world

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >View Card

To:

Jai Gurudev,

There are always many questions asked by new entrants, and always seek what to do next. For most of the sadhaks the driving factors are powers / siddhis in Tantra world, and without attaining basic level they jump for either mahavidya sadhana, Apsara sadhanas, vashikaran siddihis, and fail miserably, never know what to do.Here with I thought of making a first draft on how to proceed, learned people on this group, please suggest corrections where ever needed.

The first and foremost thing to do is to have a Guru from the Tantra world. You can seek the Diksha from same Trimurty Gurudev Jodhpur India, or anyone else you are OK with. If you have already taken Diksha from other Tantra Guru its also fine, all Gurus are adorable, and it will be idiotic to criticize one Guru over the other. If you have taken Diksha from a Guru who is not from the Tantra field, then we recommend to take another diksha from Guru in Tantra field.

After Guru Diksha, you will have Gurumantra. The Gurumantra is unlocked for you. ( All Mantras were open for everyone in Vedic times (few thousands years back), at the start of Kalyug Lord Shiva had locked every mantra except few life-saving, shanti karak (one which brings peace and happiness) mantras. Shiva had locked becase he knew people will not be pure, and will misuse mantras for their greed.

As a part of Gurudiksha, Guru unlocks Gurumantra for you. This is the key in Tantra world. Keep chanting Gurumantra with Mala suggested. Finish at least 11 lacks (1100000) mantra japa. This will gain you some spiritual strength.

While chanting Gurumantra, Chitanya mantra and Gyayatri mantra chanting also has to be continued. This purifies negative impressions on the soul, and purifies body and makes it ready for Tantra sadhana.

Parallely you can choose your ishta devata, and use Tantrik mantra chanting for the ishta devata.

Also learn digbandhan (Disha Bandhan), kavach (guru kavach or Ishta devata kavach or both), use it regularly.

While you are working on 11 lacks of mantra, this fairly takes 1-2 years considering busyness of people in today's world, keep doing purascharan of Gurumantra. ( A small exercise, where one target to finish 1.25 lack mantras in 11, or 21 or 51 days) This gives sudden boost to your spiritual level. This also helps in increasing stamina and helps in improving concentration, which you need later in Sadhanas.

Gurumantra chanting is the one which you will never stop throughout your life. In future even if you do any sadhana, chanting Gurumantra should be continued.

After 11 lacks of Gurumantra you can decide how much Gurumantra mala you want to contine on daily basis, typically 4,8,16.... depending on time availability.

By now you have already attained sufficient level, and had some stamina as well. Its time to concentrate on Kundalini Jagruti. As we are all aware, there are stages to get to Siddhi : Yama, Niyam, Aasan, Pranayam, Prtyahaar, Dharana, Dhyan, samadhi, and Siddhi. (detailed meaning of Yama Niyam etc can be found any any Tantra book)

While crossing and mastering multiple stages, you can take tasks like, small prayogs, Mantras to test your own level (small prayogs like Nazar Utarna, Rog Nivaran, ...) .

One should also do Graha Pida nivaran prayogs, Purva Janma Krut dosh nivaran, and papa vimochan prayogs to get ready for sadhanas. Aacharan / behaviour has to be the purest, lust should not touch you, try to free yourself from greed and worldly things (remember if you do everythng, but not this, you will never suceed in sadhana)

And only after successful completion of previous (point no 12), you are ready to take up sadhanas like Mahavidya sadhana !!. Seek Diksha for specific mahavidya, and discuss details of process for the same with Gurudev. ( Ideally one should attain a level of Guru Darshan, Ishta Devata Darshan, and take their blessing for getting success in Mahavidya Sadhana)

If some big sadhans fail seek Gurudev's advice, repeat point 12 and try again. Without reaching the required level failure in sadhana is but expected. People should judge their own level, and try the sadhanas and prayogs suiting to their level.

Regards,AnandAnand's Knowledge Series:

http://groups. / group/guru- nikhil/Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

"Ann253768 (AT) aol (DOT) com" <Ann253768 (AT) aol (DOT) com>@ s.comFri, 2 October, 2009 7:18:52 PMRe: Re: Hello

Dear Bishnuji,

Jai gurudev.

I remain!

Jai gurudev

mahindraBishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae@ hotmail.com>issp list <@ s.com>Thu, Oct 1, 2009 10:09 pmRE: Re: Hello

Rabindra - DCMithilesh - Arizona M ahindra - New York Dheeraj - New Jersey

Prakash/Achyut - Texas

Prakash - California

Bishnu NeopanaeNepal BungyThe Last Resort Pvt. Ltd.P. Box 5659Keashar MahalThamelKathmandu977 1 4439501977 1 2014004

@ s.compgobal2002 Wed, 30 Sep 2009 04:06:56 +0000 Re: Hello

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Gurubhais and Gurubehnas,

Since I am in USA for the next 9 months at the request of a very generous

gentleman who is very much interested in learning our dharma, I am have been

seeing alot of request from interested souls here in USA asking Gurudham to set

up an ashram or on regular basis if gurudev can come over to USA to bless the

interested souls. I for one will be honoured to meet gurudev in person and so

will the others.

Gurudev's presence will attract so many younger souls interested in our religion

like bees to the pollen. Being in USA for a short while now i am amazed to see

the interest of individuals in our religion and the other hand our younger

generation loosing faith in our religion and adopting new ones, breaks my heart.

We need someone like Gurdev to come and save their souls and since i am here on

the request of a generous individual i am doing my best to spread the gospel of

our pyari Jagdamba,Shiva and krishna.

This is a special request to gurudev to hear the PUKAAR!!!!!!!!!!!! of the

faithfuls.

JAI GURUDEV !!!!

Om shankar Narayan Namaha.

JAI JAGDAMBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIVADASA BHARDWAJ

, Prakash Shrestha <prakash.shr wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> This is Prakash Shrestha. I'm in Dallas, Texas. My phone number is

> 469-426-1199.

>

> > I'm based out in USA and would like to know if there are any Ashram or

> > shivir that I can attend here? Is there any branch in USA so I can

> > visit and take the diksha more personally.

>

> We currently don't have any ashram here. Even if we have any ashram here,

> nobody gives the diksha except gurudev. So, to take diksha personally, you

> have to visit Gurudham. Since you are here in US and it takes too much

> resources to fly to India, you can take photo diksha where Gurudev gives

> diksha looking at your picture.

> If you got any problem and want to discuss with Gurudev, you can always call

> Delhi/Jodhpur gurudham.

>

>

>

> Thank you,