IndiaDivine.org

[issp-south] Activate your Email Subscription to: Mantra-Tantra-Yantra Vigyan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

I just d this id, to receive notification whenever there is new post on siddhashram blog, as an part of demo.

Its completely automated by blogger/feedburner. I will deactivate subscription after demo is complete.

I also request you all to to hindi blog as an part of small guru-seva, as doesnt show hindi text properly, hence i am not subscribing to mty-b blog. Your subscription will help to encourage other new comers also to to blog.

It's just a small part of deepening our roots into internet media. Now a days if you type mantra tantra or siddhashram in google searcg, so many other sites are ranked at higher, everyone claiming to be part of siddahshram or guaranteeing to take you to siddhashram. And it has become very difficult for common people to understand or to decide whome they should trust or believe. There will be 100's or 1000's of sites listed when we typer mantra tantra on google. Where they should go? Which site they should visit?.. Imagin yourself new comer and want your self to be get introduced in mantra-tantra, and you try to find authentic information, i am sure anyone will be misleaded.

And I want to beat them all in terms of ranking also. I want to beat all those sites who claim something or anything authentic about siddahshram. So I want all our sites, siddhashram.org, siddhashram blog & mty-v blog as an guiding torch to all newcomers. All other sites may contain so many mantra's/stotra's, they cant write anything without mantra on their site's. But our blog will have articles written by gurudev which are very unique and immediately touches one's heart. Other's cant write such articles, because Mother Saraswati is not sitting on their toungs.

Our Orkut community also has crossed 200 marks, and its growing day by day, We should not sit ideal by just creating community and not promoting it and leaving it on gurudev to promote it. If we type keywords "mantr tantra" in google community search right now we are top ranked.

If you type "siddhashram.blogspot.com" in google search, will get litle idea about how we have started rooting ourself in internet media. But i think still lot work need to be done. As of now both blog's are ranked quite well in google search. And it will improve day by day. However hindi blog will take another 1 or 2 months to get ranked better.

A chain reaction is already started, you also plz join that chain and a time has come to grow at tremedous speed.So how can you help Gurudev's mission to grow Siddhashram Sadhak Parivaar.

1. Subscribe to both blog's via email subscription. (Even if you may would NOT like to read/visit articles on blog). As this count encourages others to have subscription.

2. Join orkut community

3. Add rss feed to your orkut profile.

Last Question. How many of you are here, those who have taken diksha around 2 or 3 yrs or 5 yrs before. But you still find yourself in the same condition as you were before taking diksha. Is your financial conidtion still not improved? Still dont have spiritual experinces?. If you are still in same condition and still struggling, i think you need to think why I am still there only where i started??????????????????????????

Thanks

Vikram

Sent from Mail.

A Smarter Email.