IndiaDivine.org

request for help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guru bhais and bahens

I read Deepshika's post. My friend has a similar problem. She is the eldest among the daughters. She was born on 9 October 1975 in Secunderabad at 10:45 am. She is not getting any suitable match either. One was almost finalised, but that broke. Her younger sisters marriage is finalised and the marriage is in November. My friend needs to find a suitable match by then. Please help as its very urgent. Please suggest something for her and help her.

Jai Gurudev

Neha

On Fri, 02 May 2008 deepshikha mishra wrote :

>jai gurudev,

> dear guru bhai/ bahino

> one of my frd is facing lot of family problem as her elder sister is of 31 years old and still not getting suitable match for marriage. her date of birth 27 oct 1976, birth time 2.34 pm, birth palce saharanpur.

> kindly suggest any mantra or pooja for her.

> its very urgent, pls serve for human kind if u have knowledge.

> jai gurudev

> deepshikha

>

>

>

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Hi ,

There is a "Aghor Gaura " mantra for solving problems related to marriage . It requires "Aghor Gaura chtak" and the mantra has to be chnated on it . The mantra appears to be a sabar mantra . I have used this sadhna 3 times for 3 different people and it works .

Please call gurudham for details of this sadhna.

Thanks

Ajay--- On Tue, 5/13/08, Neha Sathyanarayana <neha_bandi wrote:

Neha Sathyanarayana <neha_bandi request for help Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 8:31 PM

Dear Guru bhais and bahensI read Deepshika's post. My friend has a similar problem. She is the eldest among the daughters. She was born on 9 October 1975 in Secunderabad at 10:45 am. She is not getting any suitable match either. One was almost finalised, but that broke. Her younger sisters marriage is finalised and the marriage is in November. My friend needs to find a suitable match by then. Please help as its very urgent. Please suggest something for her and help her.Jai GurudevNehaOn Fri, 02 May 2008 deepshikha mishra wrote :>jai gurudev,> dear guru bhai/ bahino> one of my frd is facing lot of family problem as her elder sister is of 31 years old and still not getting suitable match for marriage. her date of birth 27 oct 1976, birth time 2.34 pm, birth palce saharanpur.> kindly suggest any mantra or pooja for her.> its very urgent, pls serve for

human kind if u have knowledge.> jai gurudev> deepshikha>>>------------ --------- --------- ---> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.