IndiaDivine.org

To Gurudev !!! (A Short Poem)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To Gurudev !!! Locked in my Mind, a plethora of thoughtsRighteous or un…, are plans that Karma wroughtsIn midst of these are those moments of LifeWhen you and me, on the edge of the KnifeAs the walk gets slower and the load grows heavyAnd I'm talking to myself, I’ll reach or maybeWhy do you blow a wind, so soothing and calm?To assure my loosing self, as my strength…as my balmI wonder of the day, with fear and doubtWill this wind blow forever, Or is my time running out?In those frozen moments I sinkAs if, Time has passed in just a winkWhy did you hold my hand; Why did u stop?And pulled my life from wearing out drop by

dropFilled me with passion and bliss unknownMolded my Heart, till you’ve got me proneSo if you’ve hold me, do it rightUnless I slip away, or situations mightCoz its your trial and not mineYour radiance of Truth, in me, may Always Shine. Posted by ASAHI at 07:47 0 comments Links to this post