IndiaDivine.org

bhoot,pret,pesaach sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

this is vikrant here...i have a important seriouse question on bhoot,Pret,Pisaach sadhana...one of my friend who does not himself practise much tantra sadhanas but has read a lot of books on tantra+sadhanas and is quite knowledgable in the flied of tantra+sadhanas told me some time back that a person who does bhoot/Pret/Pisaach sadhana and succeds in geting siddhi of that bhoot or Pret or Pisaach(depending on which sadhana he is doing),then this person does not get mukti after his death and after his death he will have to go with that particular bhoot or pret or Pisaach spirit(depending on which sadhana he has done) in its particular yoni and serve it...so if a person has acquired bhoot siddhi thru bhoot sadhana and has then taken that bhoot's help for geting jobs done during his lifetime then this person after his death wil have to go with that bhoot in its yoni and serve that bhoot or the person may himself become a bhoot,and this

person after his death wil not get mukti till the end of time or till someone gets him mukti...similarly if a person has acquired Pret siddhi thru pret sadhana and has then taken that Pret's help for geting jobs done during his lifetime then this person after his death wil have to go with that Pret in its yoni and serve that pret or the person may himself become a pret,and this person after his death wil not get mukti till the end of time or till someone gets him mukti..similarly for pesaach ...NOW HOW TRUE IS THIS ABOVE..if this is true then to what extent is this true?also if a person has been initiated/guided into any 1 of the above sadhanas by a guru then wil that guru also be accountable in some way ... i request all (tantra+mantra+sadhana)knowledgable people here to share thier honest thoughts on this and shed some light on this topic. also is it not possible that after one gets his worldy jobs done thru that bhoot or

pret or pesaach then the sadhak can get rid if that spirit.. JAI GURUDEV.. Vikrant

Guest guest

jay Gurudev,

friend, if you have ever read a "SHREEMAD BHAGWAT GEETA" then you can find answer of your question.

please, refer ADHYAY-9, SHLOK NO-25.

ASHISH

Vikrant <free_for_blue Sent: Thursday, 15 May, 2008 1:44:01 PM bhoot,pret,pesaach sadhana

this is vikrant here...i have a important seriouse question on bhoot,Pret,Pisaach sadhana...one of my friend who does not himself practise much tantra sadhanas but has read a lot of books on tantra+sadhanas and is quite knowledgable in the flied of tantra+sadhanas told me some time back that a person who does bhoot/Pret/Pisaach sadhana and succeds in geting siddhi of that bhoot or Pret or Pisaach(depending on which sadhana he is doing),then this person does not get mukti after his death and after his death he will have to go with that particular bhoot or pret or Pisaach spirit(depending on which sadhana he has done) in its particular yoni and serve it...so if a person has acquired bhoot siddhi thru bhoot sadhana and has then taken that bhoot's help for geting jobs done during his lifetime then this person after his death wil have to go with that bhoot in its yoni and serve that bhoot or the person may himself become a bhoot,and this

person after his death wil not get mukti till the end of time or till someone gets him mukti...similarly if a person has acquired Pret siddhi thru pret sadhana and has then taken that Pret's help for geting jobs done during his lifetime then this person after his death wil have to go with that Pret in its yoni and serve that pret or the person may himself become a pret,and this person after his death wil not get mukti till the end of time or till someone gets him mukti..similarly for pesaach ...NOW HOW TRUE IS THIS ABOVE..if this is true then to what extent is this true?also if a person has been initiated/guided into any 1 of the above sadhanas by a guru then wil that guru also be accountable in some way ...

i request all (tantra+mantra+ sadhana)knowledg able people here to share thier honest thoughts on this and shed some light on this topic.

also is it not possible that after one gets his worldy jobs done thru that bhoot or pret or pesaach then the sadhak can get rid if that spirit..

JAI GURUDEV..

Vikrant

What is your Emotional Quotient? Find out.