IndiaDivine.org

apsara sadana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

are you mad or do you think sadhana is a joke, that someone gives a key and u unlock the lock and get aspara siddhi?

first chant enough guru mantra that you could be able to have telepathy talk with gurudev, then you MIGHT become eligible to get apsara siddhi

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:51 PM, desaiforever <desaiforever wrote:

i have done these sadana many times. if anyone know the key to it, contact or give my answer

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev Dear Friend,

You have asked very difficult question. Answer varies from person to person. And exact answer can be given only by Gurudev.

But will try to give analogy, why answer is differnt for different persons.

Some people might get success in sadhanas very fast as compared to others, as all these things depends on karma which we did in past lives, how bad they were or how good they were this decides our desinty now.

Consider

amount of water=>amount of sins, fire quantity => amount of japa/sadhana

Lets put water in some pot (human?), and lets call we will get success in sadhana when we heat that pot with fire and when that water get completely vapourised and becomes empty, that time we get success in sadhana.

Now to if we just take a cup of water and heat we need very less heat probably in few minutes also it may get vapourised. For glass of water amount of heat will be more, for big can even more and if you have big barrel of water then u know how much heat will be required.

This is just one side.

Another side also matters how much big fire you are putting below that particular water pot, which varies different from person to person.

If you wet put big fire and put a glass, glass is going to burn. If there is big can and we put just a clay lamp to heat it is going to take time, if we put candle below big barrel how long it will take to vapourise that water god only knows.

This fire is nothing but amount of sadhana we do, if we chant just daily 4 rounds of mantra, consider it may be like a clay lamp or candle, and with this if we want to tu burn barrles of water..sure will take time. If we move to purashcharan its like putting big gas below barrel.

If we stop sadhana..its like stopping fire, which will cause that pot to become again cold due to our daily karmas. So again certain amount of energy goes to make that pot hot again.

Now gurudev only can tell if we have barrles of sins or a full pond or lake or ocean :-) Thats why Gurudev always mention even if we take dikshas in 100 lifes and after 100 lives that person get moksha even that is very cheap deal.

A disciple with devotion to Guru and who devotes to Guru Karya, gurudev has said that he dont need to chant guru mantra do jap/tap. Please read shishy-dharm in mty-v hindi blog.

So when we get speical diskshas from gurudev, most of the time it goes nullfying our sins, so we cant see immediate result. That is the reason gurudev mentions, one should keep on taking dikshas, at least i dont think this way, i keep on taking dikshas not worrying about if i see visible result or not. I know its been used for nullifying my sins, the moment my barrel wll become empty i will get experience with divince bliss.

I am not sure if i have explained well. But hope this will give some idea.

Thanks

Nikhil

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM, kuldeep triphati <gurubhai786 wrote:

JAI GURUDEV maine apsara sadhana ke sandarbh main aap ka reply padha .main janna chahta hoon ki Gurudiksha grhan karne ke baad Gurudev se Telepathy sambandh sthapit karne ke liye naye shishya ko kitne sankhya main Gurumantra jaap karna chahiye

krapya margdarshan karen.Aditya.JAI GURUDEV.

Nikhil wrote:> are you mad or do you think sadhana is a joke, that someone gives a key and u unlock the lock and get aspara siddhi?> > first chant enough guru mantra that you could be able to have telepathy talk with gurudev, then you MIGHT become eligible to get apsara siddhi

> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:51 PM, desaiforever < desaiforever@ .co. in > wrote:> i have done these sadana many times. if anyone know the key to it, contact or give my answer

> Check out the all-new face of India. Go to http://in./

Guest guest

HiThere are definitely many people who have got benefits and complete success in this sadhana. But to ask for there help, there address is absolutely absurd. In tantra the only absolute authority is the guru, others will suggest you only what they have done and experienced, but it doesn't guarantee that following them will give you the same results or you will experience anything at all. if you keep on following others you may not get any result and at the end you will feel frustrated and think that all this is not fruitful. The only suggestion I may give you honestly would be to connect with Gurudev and ask from him what you desire,there should not be any inhibitions. Be true. If you follow this you will never fail in any sadhana. This is the only key.Kind regardsJai GurudevTej.

Guest guest

gOOD EXPLANATION NIKHIL.tHANKSNikhil <vikramkorde wrote: Jai Gurudev Dear Friend, You have asked very difficult question. Answer varies from person to person. And exact answer can be given only by Gurudev. But will try to give analogy, why answer is differnt for different persons. Some people might get success in sadhanas very fast as compared to others, as all these things depends on karma which we did in past lives, how bad they were or

how good they were this decides our desinty now. Consider amount of water=>amount of sins, fire quantity => amount of japa/sadhana Lets put water in some pot (human?), and lets call we will get success in sadhana when we heat that pot with fire and when that water get completely vapourised and becomes empty, that time we get success in sadhana. Now to if we just take a cup of water and heat we need very less heat probably in few minutes also it may get vapourised. For glass of water amount of heat will be more, for big can even more and if you have big barrel of water then u know how much heat will be required. This is just one side. Another side also matters how much big fire you are putting below that particular water pot, which varies different from person to person. If you wet put big fire

and put a glass, glass is going to burn. If there is big can and we put just a clay lamp to heat it is going to take time, if we put candle below big barrel how long it will take to vapourise that water god only knows. This fire is nothing but amount of sadhana we do, if we chant just daily 4 rounds of mantra, consider it may be like a clay lamp or candle, and with this if we want to tu burn barrles of water..sure will take time. If we move to purashcharan its like putting big gas below barrel. If we stop sadhana..its like stopping fire, which will cause that pot to become again cold due to our daily karmas. So again certain amount of energy goes to make that pot hot again. Now gurudev only can tell if we have barrles of sins or a full pond or lake or ocean :-) Thats why Gurudev always mention even if we take dikshas in 100 lifes and after 100 lives that person get moksha even

that is very cheap deal. A disciple with devotion to Guru and who devotes to Guru Karya, gurudev has said that he dont need to chant guru mantra do jap/tap. Please read shishy-dharm in mty-v hindi blog. So when we get speical diskshas from gurudev, most of the time it goes nullfying our sins, so we cant see immediate result. That is the reason gurudev mentions, one should keep on taking dikshas, at least i dont think this way, i keep on taking dikshas not worrying about if i see visible result or not. I know its been used for nullifying my sins, the moment my barrel wll become empty i will get experience with divince bliss. I am not sure if i have explained well. But hope this will give some idea. Thanks Nikhil

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM, kuldeep triphati <gurubhai786 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: JAI GURUDEV maine apsara sadhana ke sandarbh main aap ka reply padha .main janna chahta hoon ki Gurudiksha grhan karne ke baad Gurudev se Telepathy sambandh sthapit karne ke liye naye shishya ko kitne sankhya main Gurumantra jaap karna chahiye krapya margdarshan karen.Aditya.JAI GURUDEV. Nikhil wrote:> are you mad or do you think sadhana is a joke, that someone gives a key and u unlock the lock and get aspara siddhi?> > first chant enough guru mantra that you could be able to have telepathy talk with gurudev, then you MIGHT become

eligible to get apsara siddhi > On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 7:51 PM, desaiforever < desaiforever@ .co. in > wrote:> i have done these sadana many times. if anyone know the key to it, contact or give my answer > Check out the all-new face of India. Go to http://in./

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.