IndiaDivine.org

pls help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello,

pls help me tell me one thing im very much disturb and upset.

one person tell me that i have manglik dosh.so i have to marry

wt same kind of person,

otherwise yr husband will we die.or u r cancer sign so yr

married life u never be happy.

or seprate or two marriage.pls tell me is true.i want to do

marry wt a guy is it possible.

in my kundli in 7th house there is sun,murcury and mars.

my detail is name nitu verma dob-10-feb-1979 place delhi.time 6:05pm.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

, " punam_600 " <punam_600 wrote:

>

> hello sir,

>

> plz help me & tell me one thing. i'm very much distrub, stressfull

&

> upset. bcoz someone says that i have no marriage & career bcoz in

my

> kundali in 7th house there is venus & rahu thats why u have no

scope

> in marriage & career. is it ture .? plz tell me sir or any remedies

> for that .?

>

> regards

> poonam verma

>

Dear poonam didi,

What really irritates me is if someone tells you anything negative he

or she then should tell you the solution to counter it. Why frighten

a young lady looking forward of finding a good soul mate and ruin her

future by giving her unnecessary phobia and possible depression.

You are fortunate to be living in India where so many learned

astrologers live ahh you must find a good astrologer and tell him to

check your birth for a second opinion and then take heed of what he

tells you.

Being a female it is common for you to pray to LORD SHIVA for a good

husband. I strongly suggest that you do 16 Mondays vrat. Pray to SHIVA

and tell him that from hence forward he will be the controller of

your future, tell him to reside in your heart forever and to guide

you at all times. Tell him that you don't know anyone else apart from

him and whatever happens to you then he will be totally responsible.

Tell him whatever you have he has given and what ever you will own in

the future will be given by him also and the body shell you have is

rented from him, ask him to show you the right path to salvation and

grant you his asim bhakti and knowledge to read the vedas and preach

his gospel.

There you go sis your life is going to change from this very second

and have complete faith in him. I am going to pray for you also

during your vrat period. If you have time jaap OM NAMAH SHIVAYA 108

TIMES. Or 21 times you don't have time. Do not forget to offer him 4

lotas of jal and 1 lota filled with milk, honey, water, bel patr, few

drops of perfume and white sughandith pusph and see the the complete

change in your life. MAY SHIVA BLESS YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.

OM GURUBHYO NAMAHA

OM SHANKAR NARAYAN NAMAHA

JAI SHAMBHU NATH MERA

SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ FIJI ISLANDS

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

With all due respect, I am not against any/anyone's suggestions as such, please do not take me wrong here.

As I understand, any pooja, vrat etc, are all bhakti marg efforts, and not Tantra.

Tantra is much faster than general Bhakti marg totka etc.

In this group we primarily discuss Tantra. Now given this, why do we want to suggest the sluggish 16 Monday Vrat, which is fairly 4 months of day effort.

How about take a Diksha, finish 1.25 lacks in 21 days. And do the "Aghor Gauri" Prayog, you get results immediately !!

Or one could try any of Shiva / Gauri prayogs for Marriage problems.

makes sense?

My point of view is, today Poonam didi had marriage problem, later she wold face something else... its life, as long as you are alive, you have some or the other issue. It makes sens to me to enter in Tantra world by taking Diksha, and later, all your problems in life can be coolly handled by Tantra.

Finally Poonam Didi, its your call which way you want to approach, Its your life.....

Regards,

Anand

tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 Sent: Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 10:03:01 PM Re: pls help me

@ s.com, "punam_600" <punam_600@. ..> wrote:>> hello sir, > > plz help me & tell me one thing. i'm very much distrub, stressfull & > upset. bcoz someone says that i have no marriage & career bcoz in my > kundali in 7th house there is venus & rahu thats why u have no scope > in marriage & career. is it ture .? plz tell me sir or any remedies > for that .? > > regards > poonam verma>Dear poonam didi,What really irritates me is if someone tells you anything negative he or she then should tell you the solution to counter it. Why frighten a young lady looking forward of finding a good soul mate and ruin her future by giving her unnecessary phobia and possible

depression.You are fortunate to be living in India where so many learned astrologers live ahh you must find a good astrologer and tell him to check your birth for a second opinion and then take heed of what he tells you.Being a female it is common for you to pray to LORD SHIVA for a good husband. I strongly suggest that you do 16 Mondays vrat. Pray to SHIVAand tell him that from hence forward he will be the controller of your future, tell him to reside in your heart forever and to guide you at all times. Tell him that you don't know anyone else apart from him and whatever happens to you then he will be totally responsible. Tell him whatever you have he has given and what ever you will own in the future will be given by him also and the body shell you have is rented from him, ask him to show you the right path to salvation and grant you his asim bhakti and knowledge to read the vedas and

preach his gospel. There you go sis your life is going to change from this very second and have complete faith in him. I am going to pray for you also during your vrat period. If you have time jaap OM NAMAH SHIVAYA 108 TIMES. Or 21 times you don't have time. Do not forget to offer him 4 lotas of jal and 1 lota filled with milk, honey, water, bel patr, fewdrops of perfume and white sughandith pusph and see the the complete change in your life. MAY SHIVA BLESS YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.OM GURUBHYO NAMAHAOM SHANKAR NARAYAN NAMAHAJAI SHAMBHU NATH MERASHIVADASA BHARADWAJ FIJI ISLANDS

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> With all due respect, I am not against any/anyone's suggestions as

such, please do not take me wrong here.

> * As I understand, any pooja, vrat etc, are all bhakti marg

efforts, and not Tantra.

> * Tantra is much faster than general Bhakti marg totka etc.

> In this group we primarily discuss Tantra. Now given this, why do

we want to suggest the sluggish 16 Monday Vrat, which is fairly 4

months of day effort.

> How about take a Diksha, finish 1.25 lacks in 21 days. And do

the " Aghor Gauri " Prayog, you get results immediately !!

> Or one could try any of Shiva / Gauri prayogs for Marriage problems.

> makes sense? 

>

> My point of view is, today Poonam didi had marriage problem, later

she wold face something else... its life, as long as you are alive,

you have some or the other issue. It makes sens to me to enter in

Tantra world by taking Diksha, and later, all your problems in life

can be coolly handled by Tantra.

> Finally Poonam Didi, its your call which way you want to approach,

Its your life.....

> Regards,

> Anand

>

Dear Anand bhaiya,

There's a famous English saying " Slow and sturdy wins the race "

By doing the vrat you accquire 2 things : One you get the chance of

serving the diety which in short is called devotional service. As

they say Bina sewa se mewa nahi milega. Secondly you will be sure to

reap the fruit of your bhakti.

In my opinion anything done in haste may result in either failure due

to many reasons :One could be lack of concerntration on the diety in

question to achieve the desired result,saying the mantras incorrectly

and the urge of finishing the sadhana quickly to see the outcome.

I am not here to argue your input but to tell you that iam from the

old school where we follow the latter to achieve what we want and our

learned rishis have paved the path for us. There's a misconception

about the mere word " Tantrik " Most people are lead to believe that

tantrik sadhana is the involvment of doing jadu tona etc. and

therefore, don't want to try the tantrik method.

May shiva bless you bhaiji.

om shankar narayan namaha

om guru bhyo namaha

SHIVADASA BAHRADWAJ

>

> tonysinha91 <tonysinha91

>

> Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 10:03:01 PM

> Re: pls help me

>

>

> @ s.com, " punam_600 " <punam_600@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > hello sir,

> >

> > plz help me & tell me one thing. i'm very much distrub,

stressfull

> &

> > upset. bcoz someone says that i have no marriage & career bcoz in

> my

> > kundali in 7th house there is venus & rahu thats why u have no

> scope

> > in marriage & career. is it ture .? plz tell me sir or any

remedies

> > for that .?

> >

> > regards

> > poonam verma

> >

>

> Dear poonam didi,

>

> What really irritates me is if someone tells you anything negative

he

> or she then should tell you the solution to counter it. Why

frighten

> a young lady looking forward of finding a good soul mate and ruin

her

> future by giving her unnecessary phobia and possible depression.

>

> You are fortunate to be living in India where so many learned

> astrologers live ahh you must find a good astrologer and tell him

to

> check your birth for a second opinion and then take heed of what he

> tells you.

>

> Being a female it is common for you to pray to LORD SHIVA for a

good

> husband. I strongly suggest that you do 16 Mondays vrat. Pray to

SHIVA

> and tell him that from hence forward he will be the controller of

> your future, tell him to reside in your heart forever and to guide

> you at all times. Tell him that you don't know anyone else apart

from

> him and whatever happens to you then he will be totally

responsible.

> Tell him whatever you have he has given and what ever you will own

in

> the future will be given by him also and the body shell you have is

> rented from him, ask him to show you the right path to salvation

and

> grant you his asim bhakti and knowledge to read the vedas and

preach

> his gospel.

>

> There you go sis your life is going to change from this very second

> and have complete faith in him. I am going to pray for you also

> during your vrat period. If you have time jaap OM NAMAH SHIVAYA 108

> TIMES. Or 21 times you don't have time. Do not forget to offer him

> lotas of jal and 1 lota filled with milk, honey, water, bel patr,

few

> drops of perfume and white sughandith pusph and see the the

complete

> change in your life. MAY SHIVA BLESS YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.

>

> OM GURUBHYO NAMAHA

> OM SHANKAR NARAYAN NAMAHA

> JAI SHAMBHU NATH MERA

>

> SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ FIJI ISLANDS

>

>

>

>

> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

>

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev !

Dear Poonam Ji,

What ever people say u u can beleive if u r an ordinary person but if u r a sadika & have taken Diksha from Gurudev Nikhil then what ever is in yr kundli does not matter, only concentrate on the Gurumantra for 6 months as much as u can do & there after accomplish sadhna as per as Guru trimurty instruction, u will surely complete yr wish in this very period.

NikhilAnand--- On Thu, 26/6/08, tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 wrote:

tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 Re: pls help me Date: Thursday, 26 June, 2008, 12:33 AM

@ s.com, "punam_600" <punam_600@. ..> wrote:>> hello sir, > > plz help me & tell me one thing. i'm very much distrub, stressfull & > upset.. bcoz someone says that i have no marriage & career bcoz in my > kundali in 7th house there is venus & rahu thats why u have no scope > in marriage & career. is it ture .? plz tell me sir or any remedies > for that .? > > regards > poonam verma>Dear poonam didi,What really irritates me is if someone tells you anything negative he or she then should tell you the solution to counter it. Why frighten a young lady looking forward of finding a good soul mate and ruin her future by giving her unnecessary phobia and possible depression.You are fortunate to be living in

India where so many learned astrologers live ahh you must find a good astrologer and tell him to check your birth for a second opinion and then take heed of what he tells you.Being a female it is common for you to pray to LORD SHIVA for a good husband. I strongly suggest that you do 16 Mondays vrat. Pray to SHIVAand tell him that from hence forward he will be the controller of your future, tell him to reside in your heart forever and to guide you at all times. Tell him that you don't know anyone else apart from him and whatever happens to you then he will be totally responsible. Tell him whatever you have he has given and what ever you will own in the future will be given by him also and the body shell you have is rented from him, ask him to show you the right path to salvation and grant you his asim bhakti and knowledge to read the vedas and preach his gospel. There you go sis your

life is going to change from this very second and have complete faith in him. I am going to pray for you also during your vrat period. If you have time jaap OM NAMAH SHIVAYA 108 TIMES. Or 21 times you don't have time. Do not forget to offer him 4 lotas of jal and 1 lota filled with milk, honey, water, bel patr, fewdrops of perfume and white sughandith pusph and see the the complete change in your life. MAY SHIVA BLESS YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.OM GURUBHYO NAMAHAOM SHANKAR NARAYAN NAMAHAJAI SHAMBHU NATH MERASHIVADASA BHARADWAJ FIJI ISLANDSSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,

I don't know what to say. This group is of Tantra people, so saying wrong mantra etc, can give negative effects is understood. But thats the whole purpose of Tantra, that you do acute efforts to gain fast results.

Secondly we are not discussing Bhakti marg, increasing devotion etc here. If you are Tantrik, your GuruBhakti is by default. A tantrik need not do any special vrat to increase his bhakti. When one does japa, he is anyway 100% concentrated on daity, which is more strong than doing some fasting, and standing few minutes with closed eyes in front of daity.

Again I would re-iterate, I am no against any special method. Results can be attained by both methods, one should choose what suits most. But let's stick on to Tantra marg as far as this group is concerned, otherwise, there will be flood of mails of lots of pooja, bhajan, Aarti, Stotra, vrat etc..... this place is not for that, better choose different group to do discuss those.

regards,

Anand

tonysinha91 <tonysinha91 Sent: Saturday, 28 June, 2008 8:10:27 AM Re: pls help me

@ s.com, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ ...> wrote:>> Jai Gurudev,> With all due respect, I am not against any/anyone's suggestions as such, please do not take me wrong here.> * As I understand, any pooja, vrat etc, are all bhakti marg efforts, and not Tantra.> * Tantra is much faster than general Bhakti marg totka etc.> In this group we primarily discuss Tantra. Now given this, why do we want to suggest the sluggish 16 Monday Vrat, which is fairly 4 months of day effort.> How about take a Diksha, finish 1.25 lacks in 21 days. And do the "Aghor Gauri" Prayog, you get results immediately !!> Or one could try any of Shiva / Gauri prayogs for Marriage problems.> makes sense? > > My point of view is,

today Poonam didi had marriage problem, later she wold face something else... its life, as long as you are alive, you have some or the other issue. It makes sens to me to enter in Tantra world by taking Diksha, and later, all your problems in life can be coolly handled by Tantra.> Finally Poonam Didi, its your call which way you want to approach, Its your life.....> Regards,> Anand> Dear Anand bhaiya,There's a famous English saying " Slow and sturdy wins the race"By doing the vrat you accquire 2 things : One you get the chance of serving the diety which in short is called devotional service. As they say Bina sewa se mewa nahi milega. Secondly you will be sure to reap the fruit of your bhakti. In my opinion anything done in haste may result in either failure due to many reasons :One could be lack of concerntration on the diety in question to achieve the

desired result,saying the mantras incorrectly and the urge of finishing the sadhana quickly to see the outcome.I am not here to argue your input but to tell you that iam from the old school where we follow the latter to achieve what we want and our learned rishis have paved the path for us. There's a misconception about the mere word "Tantrik" Most people are lead to believe that tantrik sadhana is the involvment of doing jadu tona etc. and therefore, don't want to try the tantrik method..May shiva bless you bhaiji.om shankar narayan namahaom guru bhyo namahaSHIVADASA BAHRADWAJ > > tonysinha91 <tonysinha91@ ...>> @ s.com> Wednesday, 25 June, 2008 10:03:01 PM> Subject:

Re: pls help me> > > @ s.com, "punam_600" <punam_600@ ..> wrote:> >> > hello sir, > > > > plz help me & tell me one thing. i'm very much distrub, stressfull > & > > upset. bcoz someone says that i have no marriage & career bcoz in > my > > kundali in 7th house there is venus & rahu thats why u have no > scope > > in marriage & career. is it ture .? plz tell me sir or any remedies > > for that .? > > > > regards > > poonam verma> >> > Dear poonam didi,> > What really irritates me is if someone tells you anything negative he > or she then should tell you the solution to counter it. Why frighten > a young lady looking forward of finding a good soul mate and ruin her >

future by giving her unnecessary phobia and possible depression.> > You are fortunate to be living in India where so many learned > astrologers live ahh you must find a good astrologer and tell him to > check your birth for a second opinion and then take heed of what he > tells you.> > Being a female it is common for you to pray to LORD SHIVA for a good > husband. I strongly suggest that you do 16 Mondays vrat. Pray to SHIVA> and tell him that from hence forward he will be the controller of > your future, tell him to reside in your heart forever and to guide > you at all times. Tell him that you don't know anyone else apart from > him and whatever happens to you then he will be totally responsible. > Tell him whatever you have he has given and what ever you will own in > the future will be given by him also and the body shell you

have is > rented from him, ask him to show you the right path to salvation and > grant you his asim bhakti and knowledge to read the vedas and preach > his gospel. > > There you go sis your life is going to change from this very second > and have complete faith in him. I am going to pray for you also > during your vrat period. If you have time jaap OM NAMAH SHIVAYA 108 > TIMES. Or 21 times you don't have time. Do not forget to offer him 4 > lotas of jal and 1 lota filled with milk, honey, water, bel patr, few> drops of perfume and white sughandith pusph and see the the complete > change in your life. MAY SHIVA BLESS YOU AND THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.> > OM GURUBHYO NAMAHA> OM SHANKAR NARAYAN NAMAHA> JAI SHAMBHU NATH MERA> > SHIVADASA BHARADWAJ FIJI ISLANDS> > > > > Unlimited freedom,

unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/>

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here