IndiaDivine.org

Formation of Six International Groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Gurudev,Today it's very pleasant day for all of us, at least for me it is & coming Guru Purnima a very few days close.We have formed Six International groups for US, UK, Canada, Singapore, Netherlands & Nepal.This is to bring all scattered Gurubhai's and liked minded people to bring together from your country. This will help to know other guru bhais in your country, and to work together,to meet each other and to have sadhana camps in your country.All groups are open to join any one. All gurubhais & other people, please join to the group with respect to your country.Many people visit blog, but they do not have any way to reach Gurudev or any way to know if any sadhak resides in his/her country or not. Since all groups are linked to

siddhashram blog, this will give an easy way to know about local gurubhais from respective countries.So now it's your job, to guide those new comers by helping them and giving knowledge of how sadhanas and siddhashram sadhak parivar works. If any gurubhais apart from mentioned countries, want similar group to be formed, please let me know, I shall be glad to form a group for your country, as it has to be linked to siddhashram blog also.Now the time has occured to have Sadhana Camps at international level and to realise Gurudev's dream. These groups are nothing but a foundation and a way to unite all scattered one's and work together. Only when we shall unite, all things will be possible.Following are the group

URL'sissp-usissp-ukissp-canadaissp-nepalissp-singaporeissp-netherlandsJai GurudevVikram

Not happy with your email address?

Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at