IndiaDivine.org

Re :Kundalini Question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ashish,Kundili sadhna mot easy but as you say you vibration. Vibration is very primary status. Vibration means space energy inter your body by sahastar chakra after going below by merudand. this energy not responsible for kundili jagran chakra activition. this energy hit when passing whos chakra. but this energy is very powerfull if you maintain. other wise convert your diseases like skin disease and internal organ disease. when this energy your mooladhar chakra then you do pranayam and a Ashan take at least 1 pahar ( above 3 hour) in three to four time in a day. 1 Mornig Sandhya (Before Sunrie) 2 Nonn Sandhya ( Befor 12 AM) 3 evening Sandhya ( Before sun set) 4 turiya Sandhya (Befor 12 PM). Pranayam must for kundili sadhna. 1 pranayam period much longer then kundili rise earlier. further any query in kundli sadhana then contect me. my phone no. 9826311971 after 8 PM.RegardsNavin Kumar NigotiyaGwaliorOn Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:42:26 +0100 (BST) wroteForget siddhis, why every body wants siddhis? Leave it to Shree Nilhileshwaranand Go with ur Anushthan as you do regularly in Grihashtha Life Below Ashish, YOu need to go for more Guru mantra and Guru himself will activate ur Kundlini you need not worry, ur experinces I read and this are path and giving signal of success. Well as far as anger is concern and some times happiness this are all is bound to happen in sadhan Life Jai Gurudevjyotinikhil04 wrote: JAI GURUDEVHello friends,Hello Ashsish Ji, I have read your few past experience in Kundalini activation, i want to know that in a householder life if we activate our kundalini then is there any problem in leading a householder life that, is there any problem as we have to lead a pure life & how can we maintain the celebacy & other things.Secondly can u tell me about the poewr of Navaran mantra, if performed an anusthan of 5 or 11 lacs mantra then what siddhi do we acheive.jyotinikhil , "Ashish" wrote:>> JAI GURUDEV> Hello friends,> > I think, my kundalini might be getting activated though I am not > sure. I shall be grateful if Icould get some help here.> > My name is Ashish Marathe. I used to be an active member of this > group. I hope, some of the senior members still remember me. It all > started about three years ago. I was performing Guru Mantra > anushthan chanting 108 rounds in a single sitting daily. One day, I > suddenly felt some vibrations in my forehead. After a while, the > vibrations moved down to my throat (Vishuddha Chakra), then to > Anahat chakra and so on till Muladhar chakra. After that, the > vibrations disappeared. This continued for about a week. Then one > day, after reaching the Muladhar chakra, the vibrations intensified > and started moving upwards till my Agya chakra again. Few months > later, while I was performing Navarna Mantra anushthan in Navratri > chanting 175 rounds in a single sitting, the same things happened > again. This time, the intensity was almosttwice.> > Few days later, I got involved in my business and for the last two > year, did not perform any sadhana. This period has been very > painful. I experience sudden emotional surges. Sometimes I am very > happy, sometimes very angry or sad. I was convinced that I am > turning into a devil.> > Recently, many messages regarding kundalini have been posted here. > After reading Anurag's experiences, I remembered my own experiences. > I decided to check whether I can feel the vibrations again. Last > night, I chanted a special kundalini related mantra given to me by > bade guruji, Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, in 1996. Nothing happened. > Today, I tried again for about 2 hours and the vibrations retuned. > Initially, they were week; but, in the last 15 minutes of chanting > the intensified like never before. I am still feeling a lot of > activity in myspine.> > My questions is, "IS MY KUNDALINI GETTING ACTIVATED?" I have never > taken any kundalini related diksha though I have taken many other > dikshas including shaktipaat dikshas for 5 Mahavidyas.> > Please, help me.> > Sincerely,> > Ashish Marathe> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.