IndiaDivine.org

samskarised parad prayog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear arif bhai

i have got an person who could make parad samskaar upto 6th level. i know that there are different prayogs on it . but those prayog are very good as described in gurudev book the alchemy tantra. but i want to know that is there are some prayogs which can be done on samskarised parad to attain spiritual powers other than vashikaran or disease removal.

basically i want to know some prayogs to attain some spiritual powers on samskarised parad and i think you can provide me the key for attaining siddhi through samskarised parad. the powers i am looking for is to calling an diety of any type , pratyakshikaran , etc

i am very thankful if you can provide me the unlocked sadhanas on samskarised parad upto 6th level

thanks & regards

sumit sharma--- On Sat, 20/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000 safety in alchemical process Date: Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 3:59 PM

dear all,

jai gurudev,

plz point again and again read this masseges ....... ok

MERCURY. Beware of any process involving distillation of mercury unless you have had extensive training in such techniques and possess a fume hood and relevant equipment. Mercury is no substance for the kitchen table chemist! Never handle it with bare hands. It may be fun but you'll absorb small amounts which accumulate until they reach harmful levels. Should you spill any, collect it immediately, you can absorb it in small quantities using a sponge. Squeeze the metal from the sponge into a jar containing some water, cover, and set aside. Do not dispose off down the sink, try selling to a scrap dealer instead. Same applies with broken thermometers, sponge up any spillage and put the lot, along with broken thermometer bits, into your water jar. Remember that despite its apparent solidity mercury is highly volatile and you can easily inhale the toxic fumes.

...........oh. .. ACIDS. Never forget the old dictum inscribed on Enoch's pillars (maybe) and in every sane textbook. ADD ACID TO WATER...NEVER WATER TO ACID! Why? The water will heat up rapidly in contact with the denser acid and things will start spurting around your wife/mother' s kitchen and all over YOU. And do add that acid very slowly to the water with full precautions. Can't do without acids but handle them with care. Wear a full face visor, (you can buy those as industrial face protectors), rubber gloves, and a plastic or rubber apron. You'll look odd but not half as much as you would with half your face burned off! If you must use hydrofluoric acid be especially careful, this stuff can eat through glass. If it gets on your skin it is very difficult to remove completely and can cause severe

ulceration. Glacial acetic acid's fumes are enough to spot preserve living tissue cells, imagine what it will do to the inner lining of your lungs if you inhale it. It's not just extra strong vinegar. Should you accidentally splash any acid on your bare skin don't panic, wash it away immediately with lots of cold running water. If you're a chem freak don't even think about preparing a neutralising agent. The professor of inorganic chemistry at the University of Edinburgh in the late 40's had a drop of sulphuric acid spurt into his eye. To show off to his students he calculated the relevant amount of neutralising agent required and washed the acid out. He neutralised the acid O.K. but lost his bloody eye! Cold water, running fast O.K.? If you spill the stuff once again don't panic. Keep a bag of kitty litter around, unused naturally. If you've a neutralising agent handy such as bicarbonate of soda, or even ground chalk, scatter this liberally over the

acid. No matter what you do you've ruined the floor already. Scatter kitty litter very liberally over the neutralised acid until it's all absorbed. Put on those rubber gloves and carefully sweep the lot into a plastic dust pan. Pour into a plastic bag, and dump. Wash what's left off the floor area very thoroughly with a squeezy mop and lashings of water and hope nobody notices the mess that's left. Blame it on the cat. If you must dispose of acid the acid to water rule can be suspended. Put on that visor and the gloves and get your cold water tap running fast, but not spraying around. Very carefully and slowly trickle small quantities of your acid into the water, be very very slow and careful with this process and you'll be all right.

i know if u use this all tips so u safe dear in ur procedure.......ok

urs

a.k.nikhil

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

!!! Jay Gurudeo !!

Dears Guru Bhaiji

I am very keen interested to know all about the " SANSKARS of the PARA (Mercury)...

Can you please explain how to process (sanskar) done on impure mercury to get pure mercury ( PARAD).... same can be further used for many uses..??...

please explain the first step to get pure mercury ...????>......//

yours

gurubhai......JK-NIKHIL

jai_kishna7

--- On Tue, 23/9/08, sumit sharma <sumit290880 wrote:

sumit sharma <sumit290880Re: samskarised parad prayog Date: Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 11:17 AM

dear arif bhai

i have got an person who could make parad samskaar upto 6th level. i know that there are different prayogs on it . but those prayog are very good as described in gurudev book the alchemy tantra. but i want to know that is there are some prayogs which can be done on samskarised parad to attain spiritual powers other than vashikaran or disease removal.

basically i want to know some prayogs to attain some spiritual powers on samskarised parad and i think you can provide me the key for attaining siddhi through samskarised parad. the powers i am looking for is to calling an diety of any type , pratyakshikaran , etc

i am very thankful if you can provide me the unlocked sadhanas on samskarised parad upto 6th level

thanks & regards

sumit sharma--- On Sat, 20/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> safety in alchemical process@ s.comSaturday, 20 September, 2008, 3:59 PM

dear all,

jai gurudev,

MERCURY. Beware of any process involving distillation of mercury unless you have had extensive training in such techniques and possess a fume hood and relevant equipment. Mercury is no substance for the kitchen table chemist! Never handle it with bare hands. It may be fun but you'll absorb small amounts which accumulate until they reach harmful levels. Should you spill any, collect it immediately, you can absorb it in small quantities using a sponge. Squeeze the metal from the sponge into a jar containing some water, cover, and set aside. Do not dispose off down the sink, try selling to a scrap dealer instead. Same applies with broken thermometers, sponge up any spillage and put the lot, along with broken thermometer bits, into your water jar. Remember that despite its apparent solidity mercury is highly volatile and you can easily inhale the toxic fumes.

............oh. .. ACIDS. Never forget the old dictum inscribed on Enoch's pillars (maybe) and in every sane textbook. ADD ACID TO WATER...NEVER WATER TO ACID! Why? The water will heat up rapidly in contact with the denser acid and things will start spurting around your wife/mother' s kitchen and all over YOU. And do add that acid very slowly to the water with full precautions. Can't do without acids but handle them with care. Wear a full face visor, (you can buy those as industrial face protectors), rubber gloves, and a plastic or rubber apron. You'll look odd but not half as much as you would with half your face burned off! If you must use hydrofluoric acid be especially careful, this stuff can eat through glass. If it gets on your skin it is very difficult to remove completely and can cause severe

ulceration. Glacial acetic acid's fumes are enough to spot preserve living tissue cells, imagine what it will do to the inner lining of your lungs if you inhale it. It's not just extra strong vinegar. Should you accidentally splash any acid on your bare skin don't panic, wash it away immediately with lots of cold running water. If you're a chem freak don't even think about preparing a neutralising agent. The professor of inorganic chemistry at the University of Edinburgh in the late 40's had a drop of sulphuric acid spurt into his eye. To show off to his students he calculated the relevant amount of neutralising agent required and washed the acid out. He neutralised the acid O.K. but lost his bloody eye! Cold water, running fast O.K.? If you spill the stuff once again don't panic. Keep a bag of kitty litter around, unused naturally. If you've a neutralising agent handy such as bicarbonate of soda, or even ground chalk, scatter this liberally over the

acid. No matter what you do you've ruined the floor already. Scatter kitty litter very liberally over the neutralised acid until it's all absorbed. Put on those rubber gloves and carefully sweep the lot into a plastic dust pan. Pour into a plastic bag, and dump. Wash what's left off the floor area very thoroughly with a squeezy mop and lashings of water and hope nobody notices the mess that's left. Blame it on the cat. If you must dispose of acid the acid to water rule can be suspended. Put on that visor and the gloves and get your cold water tap running fast, but not spraying around. Very carefully and slowly trickle small quantities of your acid into the water, be very very slow and careful with this process and you'll be all right.

urs

a.k.nikhil

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

dear jk and sumit,

jai gurudev,

aap parad ke samskaron ke vishay me janna chahte hain to aap sadgurudev ki alchemy tantra aur swarnatantram padhe aur usi anurup kriya karen.

us kitab me parad ke samskar behad saral roop me like hain .ek baat aur bhai sumit behtar hai ki aap apne hath se khud samskar karo iske do labh hain pahla to apko inka anubhav ho jayega 2nd aap ko main inke mantrik prayog bata dunga kyunki pratyek samskaar ko karne ka ek mantra hota hai jiske dwara parad ki chetna se aap apnichetna ka yog karte hain.tabhi safalta bhi milti hai.

ek saral prakar yeh hai parad ko suddh karne ka ki parad ke saman bhag aap sendhav lavan le aur usme lahsun ka ras,adrak ka ras aur gwarpathe ka ras dal kar use 12 ghante tak kharal karen aur uske baad damruyantra se ya phir taaje pani se dho kar savdhani se parad ko nikaal len,yeh parad na sirf suddh ho jata hai balki bubhukshit bhi ho jata hai jo ki swarna grass kar leta hai.......

aur koi jigyasa ho to batayen.

aap ka hi

a.k.nikhil , jai kishana <jai_kishna7 wrote:>> !!! Jay Gurudeo !!>  > Dears Guru Bhaiji>  > I am very keen interested to know all about the " SANSKARS of the PARA (Mercury)...>  > Can you please explain how to process (sanskar) done on impure mercury to get pure mercury ( PARAD).... same can be further used for many uses..??...>  > please explain the first step to get pure mercury ...????>......//>  >  > yours>  > gurubhai......JK-NIKHIL> jai_kishna7  > > > --- On Tue, 23/9/08, sumit sharma sumit290880 wrote:> > sumit sharma sumit290880 Re: samskarised parad prayog> > Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 11:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > dear arif bhai>  >   i have got an person who could make parad samskaar upto 6th level. i know that there are different prayogs on it . but those prayog are very good as described in gurudev book the alchemy tantra. but i want to know that is there are some prayogs which can be done on samskarised parad to attain spiritual powers other than vashikaran or disease removal.>  >  basically i want to know some prayogs to attain some spiritual powers on samskarised parad and i think you can provide me the key for attaining siddhi through samskarised parad. the powers i am looking for is to calling an diety of any type , pratyakshikaran , etc>  >  i am very thankful if you can provide me the unlocked sadhanas on samskarised parad upto 6th level>  > thanks & regards> sumit sharma> > --- On Sat, 20/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:> > Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>> safety in alchemical process> @ s.com> Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 3:59 PM> > > > > > dear all,>        jai gurudev,>     plz point again and again read this masseges   ....... ok   >     MERCURY. Beware of any process involving distillation of mercury unless you have had extensive training in such techniques and possess a fume hood and relevant equipment. Mercury is no substance for the kitchen table chemist! Never handle it with bare hands. It may be fun but you'll absorb small amounts which accumulate until they reach harmful levels. Should you spill any, collect it immediately, you can absorb it in small quantities using a sponge. Squeeze the metal from the sponge into a jar containing some water, cover, and set aside. Do not dispose off down the sink, try selling to a scrap dealer instead. Same applies with broken thermometers, sponge up any spillage and put the lot, along with broken thermometer bits, into your water jar. Remember that despite its apparent solidity mercury is highly volatile and you can easily inhale the toxic fumes.>      ...........oh. ..   ACIDS. Never forget the old dictum inscribed on Enoch's pillars (maybe) and in every sane textbook. ADD ACID TO WATER...NEVER WATER TO ACID! Why? The water will heat up rapidly in contact with the denser acid and things will start spurting around your wife/mother' s kitchen and all over YOU. And do add that acid very slowly to the water with full precautions. Can't do without acids but handle them with care. Wear a full face visor, (you can buy those as industrial face protectors), rubber gloves, and a plastic or rubber apron. You'll look odd but not half as much as you would with half your face burned off! If you must use hydrofluoric acid be especially careful, this stuff can eat through glass. If it gets on your skin it is very difficult to remove completely and can cause severe ulceration. Glacial acetic acid's fumes are enough to spot preserve living tissue cells, imagine what it will do to the inner lining of your> lungs if you inhale it. It's not just extra strong vinegar. Should you accidentally splash any acid on your bare skin don't panic, wash it away immediately with lots of cold running water. If you're a chem freak don't even think about preparing a neutralising agent. The professor of inorganic chemistry at the University of Edinburgh in the late 40's had a drop of sulphuric acid spurt into his eye. To show off to his students he calculated the relevant amount of neutralising agent required and washed the acid out. He neutralised the acid O.K. but lost his bloody eye! Cold water, running fast O..K.? If you spill the stuff once again don't panic. Keep a bag of kitty litter around, unused naturally. If you've a neutralising agent handy such as bicarbonate of soda, or even ground chalk, scatter this liberally over the acid. No matter what you do you've ruined the floor already. Scatter kitty litter very liberally over the neutralised acid until it's all> absorbed. Put on those rubber gloves and carefully sweep the lot into a plastic dust pan. Pour into a plastic bag, and dump. Wash what's left off the floor area very thoroughly with a squeezy mop and lashings of water and hope nobody notices the mess that's left. Blame it on the cat. If you must dispose of acid the acid to water rule can be suspended. Put on that visor and the gloves and get your cold water tap running fast, but not spraying around. Very carefully and slowly trickle small quantities of your acid into the water, be very very slow and careful with this process and you'll be all right.>        i know if u use this all tips so u safe dear in ur procedure.......ok >                                 urs>                                a.k.nikhil> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger./?wm=n/>

• 4 weeks later...

--- On Sat, 27/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

> Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000

> Re: samskarised parad prayog

>

> Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 12:46 PM

> dear jk and sumit,

>

> jai gurudev,

>

> aap parad ke samskaron ke vishay me janna chahte

> hain to aap

> sadgurudev ki alchemy tantra aur swarnatantram padhe aur

> usi anurup

> kriya karen.

>

> us kitab me parad ke samskar behad saral roop me

> like hain .ek

> baat aur bhai sumit behtar hai ki aap apne hath se khud

> samskar karo

> [:)] iske do labh hain pahla to apko inka anubhav ho

> jayega 2nd aap ko

> main inke mantrik prayog bata dunga kyunki pratyek samskaar

> ko karne ka

> ek mantra hota hai jiske dwara parad ki chetna se aap

> apnichetna ka yog

> karte hain.tabhi safalta bhi milti hai.

>

> ek saral prakar yeh hai parad ko suddh karne ka ki

> parad ke saman

> bhag aap sendhav lavan le aur usme lahsun ka ras,adrak ka

> ras aur

> gwarpathe ka ras dal kar use 12 ghante tak kharal karen aur

> uske baad

> damruyantra se ya phir taaje pani se dho kar savdhani se

> parad ko nikaal

> len,yeh parad na sirf suddh ho jata hai balki bubhukshit

> bhi ho jata hai

> jo ki swarna grass kar leta hai. [:)] ......

>

> aur koi jigyasa ho to batayen.

>

> aap ka hi

>

> a.k.nikhil

> , jai kishana

> <jai_kishna7 wrote:

> >

> > !!! Jay Gurudeo !!

> > Â

> > Dears Guru Bhaiji

> > Â

> > I am very keen interested to know all about the "

> SANSKARS of the PARA

> (Mercury)...

> > Â

> > Can you please explain how to process (sanskar)

> done on impure

> mercury to get pure mercury ( PARAD).... same can be

> further used for

> many uses..??...

> > Â

> > please explain the first step to get pure mercury

> ...????>......//

> > Â

> > Â

> > yours

> > Â

> > gurubhai......JK-NIKHIL

> > jai_kishna7

> > Â

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 23/9/08, sumit sharma sumit290880

> wrote:

> >

> > sumit sharma sumit290880

> > Re: samskarised parad prayog

> >

> > Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 11:17 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear arif bhai

> > Â

> > Â Â i have got an person who could make parad

> samskaar upto 6th

> level. i know that there are different prayogs on it . but

> those prayog

> are very good as described in gurudev book the alchemy

> tantra. but i

> want to know that is there are some prayogs which can be

> done on

> samskarised parad to attain spiritual powers other than

> vashikaran or

> disease removal.

> > Â

> > Â basically i want to know some prayogs to attain

> some spiritual

> powers on samskarised parad and i think you can provide me

> the key for

> attaining siddhi through samskarised parad. the powers i am

> looking for

> is to calling an diety of any type , pratyakshikaran , etc

> > Â

> > Â i am very thankful if you can provide me the

> unlocked sadhanas

> on samskarised parad upto 6th level

> > Â

> > thanks & regards

> > sumit sharma

> >

> > --- On Sat, 20/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil

> <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>

> wrote:

> >

> > Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000@ .co.

> in>

> > safety in alchemical process

> > @ s.com

> > Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 3:59 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear all,

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â jai gurudev,

> > Â Â Â Â plz point again and again read this

> massegesÂ

>   ....... ok  Â

> > Â Â Â Â MERCURY. Beware of any process involving

> distillation of mercury unless you have had extensive

> training in such

> techniques and possess a fume hood and relevant equipment.

> Mercury is no

> substance for the kitchen table chemist! Never handle it

> with bare

> hands. It may be fun but you'll absorb small amounts

> which accumulate

> until they reach harmful levels. Should you spill any,

> collect it

> immediately, you can absorb it in small quantities using a

> sponge.

> Squeeze the metal from the sponge into a jar containing

> some water,

> cover, and set aside. Do not dispose off down the sink, try

> selling to a

> scrap dealer instead. Same applies with broken

> thermometers, sponge up

> any spillage and put the lot, along with broken thermometer

> bits, into

> your water jar. Remember that despite its apparent solidity

> mercury is

> highly volatile and you can easily inhale the toxic fumes.

> >      ...........oh. ..   ACIDS.

> Never forget the old dictum inscribed on Enoch's

> pillars (maybe) and in

> every sane textbook. ADD ACID TO WATER...NEVER WATER TO

> ACID! Why? The

> water will heat up rapidly in contact with the denser acid

> and things

> will start spurting around your wife/mother' s kitchen

> and all over YOU.

> And do add that acid very slowly to the water with full

> precautions.

> Can't do without acids but handle them with care. Wear

> a full face

> visor, (you can buy those as industrial face protectors),

> rubber gloves,

> and a plastic or rubber apron. You'll look odd but not

> half as much as

> you would with half your face burned off! If you must use

> hydrofluoric

> acid be especially careful, this stuff can eat through

> glass. If it gets

> on your skin it is very difficult to remove completely and

> can cause

> severe ulceration. Glacial acetic acid's fumes are

> enough to spot

> preserve living tissue cells, imagine what it will do to

> the inner

> lining of your

> > lungs if you inhale it. It's not just extra strong

> vinegar. Should you

> accidentally splash any acid on your bare skin don't

> panic, wash it away

> immediately with lots of cold running water. If you're

> a chem freak

> don't even think about preparing a neutralising agent.

> The professor of

> inorganic chemistry at the University of Edinburgh in the

> late 40's had

> a drop of sulphuric acid spurt into his eye. To show off to

> his students

> he calculated the relevant amount of neutralising agent

> required and

> washed the acid out. He neutralised the acid O.K. but lost

> his bloody

> eye! Cold water, running fast O..K.? If you spill the stuff

> once again

> don't panic. Keep a bag of kitty litter around, unused

> naturally. If

> you've a neutralising agent handy such as bicarbonate

> of soda, or even

> ground chalk, scatter this liberally over the acid. No

> matter what you

> do you've ruined the floor already. Scatter kitty

> litter very liberally

> over the neutralised acid until it's all

> > absorbed. Put on those rubber gloves and carefully

> sweep the lot into

> a plastic dust pan. Pour into a plastic bag, and dump. Wash

> what's left

> off the floor area very thoroughly with a squeezy mop and

> lashings of

> water and hope nobody notices the mess that's left.

> Blame it on the cat.

> If you must dispose of acid the acid to water rule can be

> suspended. Put

> on that visor and the gloves and get your cold water tap

> running fast,

> but not spraying around. Very carefully and slowly trickle

> small

> quantities of your acid into the water, be very very slow

> and careful

> with this process and you'll be all right.

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â i know if u use this all tips so

> u

> safe dear in ur procedure.......okÂ

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

> Â Â Â Â urs

> Â Â Â a.k.nikhil

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite

> them now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get

> India Messenger at

> http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

> >

Om Shri Guru Charan kamalbhayo Namah

Dears A.K.Nikhilji, guruBhaiji

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I wish to discuss more about the PAARAD SANSKARS please.

I want to know more Paarad Sanskars.... and at least want to get pure Mercury

(PAARAD)... further that also can be used for getting cure of all

diseases...??... KAYAKALP...??...

CAN you please explore some more about the Makeing of SWARAN( GOLD)

by useing MErcury...(TRANSFORMATIONS OF ANY METAL TO GOLD...)....??

please do explore about some more procedures...for making of SWARAN (GOLD)

!!! Jay GuruDeo!!!!

With warm regards and thanks

jai Kishna NIKHIL

jai_kishna7

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

--- On Sat, 27/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

> Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000

> Re: samskarised parad prayog

>

> Saturday, 27 September, 2008, 12:46 PM

> dear jk and sumit,

>

> jai gurudev,

>

> aap parad ke samskaron ke vishay me janna chahte

> hain to aap

> sadgurudev ki alchemy tantra aur swarnatantram padhe aur

> usi anurup

> kriya karen.

>

> us kitab me parad ke samskar behad saral roop me

> like hain .ek

> baat aur bhai sumit behtar hai ki aap apne hath se khud

> samskar karo

> [:)] iske do labh hain pahla to apko inka anubhav ho

> jayega 2nd aap ko

> main inke mantrik prayog bata dunga kyunki pratyek samskaar

> ko karne ka

> ek mantra hota hai jiske dwara parad ki chetna se aap

> apnichetna ka yog

> karte hain.tabhi safalta bhi milti hai.

>

> ek saral prakar yeh hai parad ko suddh karne ka ki

> parad ke saman

> bhag aap sendhav lavan le aur usme lahsun ka ras,adrak ka

> ras aur

> gwarpathe ka ras dal kar use 12 ghante tak kharal karen aur

> uske baad

> damruyantra se ya phir taaje pani se dho kar savdhani se

> parad ko nikaal

> len,yeh parad na sirf suddh ho jata hai balki bubhukshit

> bhi ho jata hai

> jo ki swarna grass kar leta hai. [:)] ......

>

> aur koi jigyasa ho to batayen.

>

> aap ka hi

>

> a.k.nikhil

> , jai kishana

> <jai_kishna7 wrote:

> >

> > !!! Jay Gurudeo !!

> > Â

> > Dears Guru Bhaiji

> > Â

> > I am very keen interested to know all about the "

> SANSKARS of the PARA

> (Mercury)...

> > Â

> > Can you please explain how to process (sanskar)

> done on impure

> mercury to get pure mercury ( PARAD).... same can be

> further used for

> many uses..??...

> > Â

> > please explain the first step to get pure mercury

> ...????>......//

> > Â

> > Â

> > yours

> > Â

> > gurubhai......JK-NIKHIL

> > jai_kishna7

> > Â

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 23/9/08, sumit sharma sumit290880

> wrote:

> >

> > sumit sharma sumit290880

> > Re: samskarised parad prayog

> >

> > Tuesday, 23 September, 2008, 11:17 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear arif bhai

> > Â

> > Â Â i have got an person who could make parad

> samskaar upto 6th

> level. i know that there are different prayogs on it . but

> those prayog

> are very good as described in gurudev book the alchemy

> tantra. but i

> want to know that is there are some prayogs which can be

> done on

> samskarised parad to attain spiritual powers other than

> vashikaran or

> disease removal.

> > Â

> > Â basically i want to know some prayogs to attain

> some spiritual

> powers on samskarised parad and i think you can provide me

> the key for

> attaining siddhi through samskarised parad. the powers i am

> looking for

> is to calling an diety of any type , pratyakshikaran , etc

> > Â

> > Â i am very thankful if you can provide me the

> unlocked sadhanas

> on samskarised parad upto 6th level

> > Â

> > thanks & regards

> > sumit sharma

> >

> > --- On Sat, 20/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil

> <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in>

> wrote:

> >

> > Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000@ .co.

> in>

> > safety in alchemical process

> > @ s.com

> > Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 3:59 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > dear all,

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â jai gurudev,

> > Â Â Â Â plz point again and again read this

> massegesÂ

>   ....... ok  Â

> > Â Â Â Â MERCURY. Beware of any process involving

> distillation of mercury unless you have had extensive

> training in such

> techniques and possess a fume hood and relevant equipment.

> Mercury is no

> substance for the kitchen table chemist! Never handle it

> with bare

> hands. It may be fun but you'll absorb small amounts

> which accumulate

> until they reach harmful levels. Should you spill any,

> collect it

> immediately, you can absorb it in small quantities using a

> sponge.

> Squeeze the metal from the sponge into a jar containing

> some water,

> cover, and set aside. Do not dispose off down the sink, try

> selling to a

> scrap dealer instead. Same applies with broken

> thermometers, sponge up

> any spillage and put the lot, along with broken thermometer

> bits, into

> your water jar. Remember that despite its apparent solidity

> mercury is

> highly volatile and you can easily inhale the toxic fumes.

> >      ...........oh. ..   ACIDS.

> Never forget the old dictum inscribed on Enoch's

> pillars (maybe) and in

> every sane textbook. ADD ACID TO WATER...NEVER WATER TO

> ACID! Why? The

> water will heat up rapidly in contact with the denser acid

> and things

> will start spurting around your wife/mother' s kitchen

> and all over YOU.

> And do add that acid very slowly to the water with full

> precautions.

> Can't do without acids but handle them with care. Wear

> a full face

> visor, (you can buy those as industrial face protectors),

> rubber gloves,

> and a plastic or rubber apron. You'll look odd but not

> half as much as

> you would with half your face burned off! If you must use

> hydrofluoric

> acid be especially careful, this stuff can eat through

> glass. If it gets

> on your skin it is very difficult to remove completely and

> can cause

> severe ulceration. Glacial acetic acid's fumes are

> enough to spot

> preserve living tissue cells, imagine what it will do to

> the inner

> lining of your

> > lungs if you inhale it. It's not just extra strong

> vinegar. Should you

> accidentally splash any acid on your bare skin don't

> panic, wash it away

> immediately with lots of cold running water. If you're

> a chem freak

> don't even think about preparing a neutralising agent.

> The professor of

> inorganic chemistry at the University of Edinburgh in the

> late 40's had

> a drop of sulphuric acid spurt into his eye. To show off to

> his students

> he calculated the relevant amount of neutralising agent

> required and

> washed the acid out. He neutralised the acid O.K. but lost

> his bloody

> eye! Cold water, running fast O..K.? If you spill the stuff

> once again

> don't panic. Keep a bag of kitty litter around, unused

> naturally. If

> you've a neutralising agent handy such as bicarbonate

> of soda, or even

> ground chalk, scatter this liberally over the acid. No

> matter what you

> do you've ruined the floor already. Scatter kitty

> litter very liberally

> over the neutralised acid until it's all

> > absorbed. Put on those rubber gloves and carefully

> sweep the lot into

> a plastic dust pan. Pour into a plastic bag, and dump. Wash

> what's left

> off the floor area very thoroughly with a squeezy mop and

> lashings of

> water and hope nobody notices the mess that's left.

> Blame it on the cat.

> If you must dispose of acid the acid to water rule can be

> suspended. Put

> on that visor and the gloves and get your cold water tap

> running fast,

> but not spraying around. Very carefully and slowly trickle

> small

> quantities of your acid into the water, be very very slow

> and careful

> with this process and you'll be all right.

> > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â i know if u use this all tips so

> u

> safe dear in ur procedure.......okÂ

> Â Â Â Â urs

> Â Â Â a.k.nikhil

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite

> them now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Connect with friends all over the world. Get

> India Messenger at

> http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

> >

Om Shri Guru Charan kamalbhayo Namah

Dears A.K.Nikhilji, guruBhaiji

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I wish to discuss more about the PAARAD SANSKARS please.

I want to know more Paarad Sanskars.... and at least want to get pure Mercury

(PAARAD)... further that also can be used for getting cure of all

diseases...??... KAYAKALP...??...

CAN you please explore some more about the Makeing of SWARAN( GOLD)

by useing MErcury...(TRANSFORMATIONS OF ANY METAL TO GOLD...)....??

please do explore about some more procedures...for making of SWARAN (GOLD)

!!! Jay GuruDeo!!!!

With warm regards and thanks

jai Kishna NIKHIL

jai_kishna7

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

• 1 year later...

Respected Sir,

I want to know all the 18 sanskar made on Parad. If you are having any details, please mail me the details. I know 8 sanskar in detail. I want to know remaining 10. Please reply.

Regards,

Hrishikesh.

dear arif bhai

thanks & regards

sumit sharma--- On Sat, 20/9/08, Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

Arif khan Nikhil <arif_2arif2000 safety in alchemical process Date: Saturday, 20 September, 2008, 3:59 PM

dear all,

jai gurudev,

...........oh. .. ACIDS. Never forget the old dictum inscribed on Enoch's pillars (maybe) and in every sane textbook. ADD ACID TO WATER...NEVER WATER TO ACID! Why? The water will heat up rapidly in contact with the denser acid and things will start spurting around your wife/mother' s kitchen and all over YOU. And do add that acid very slowly to the water with full precautions. Can't do without acids but handle them with care. Wear a full face visor, (you can buy those as industrial face protectors), rubber gloves, and a plastic or rubber apron. You'll look odd but not half as much as you would with half your face burned off! If you must use hydrofluoric acid be especially careful, this stuff can eat through glass. If it gets on your skin it is very difficult to remove completely and can cause severe

urs

a.k.nikhil