IndiaDivine.org

RE: KUNDLI SCINENCE Thakur Dutta jee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Guru Dev

Hope you are physically fit to do the Bhasrika Sadhana. Have you done it before. If your health permits (ie no heart problem, blood preassure or phaysical in capacity........

Step one

Get up early and be in front of Param Pujya Guru Dev ( puja place or any open area. Do Guru Pujan and be seated in Sukhasana (normal sitting position or Padmasana if you can.

Step two

Keep your mouth tight shut.......blow you nose ...air coming thru both nostril at the same time..... without any hand or finger assistance ......with least body movement. Blow hard and continue in a very fast pace concentrating on blowing out action only. Breathing in is automatic. Param Pujya Guru DEv's instruction is blow 60 time per minute. Blood or dirt may ooze out your nostrils. Quote.... ignore it.......Unquote.

Try this and let us know what happens next.

Cheers and Jaya Guru Dev

Bishnu NeopanaeNepal BungyThe Last Resort Pvt. Ltd.P. Box 5659Keashar MahalThamelKathmandu977 1 4439501977 1 2014004

From: dutt.kumarDate: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:47:49 +0000 Re: KUNDLI SCINENCE

JAI GURUDEVI WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN DO THE KUNDLI SADNA IN YOGIC MANNER I HAVEDISCUSSED MANY OF MY GURU BHAI BUT THEY ALL HAVE TOLD ME THAT U CAN DO PARANYAAM,PADMASAN,SIDHASAN,NOLI KRIYA ,BHATSIKA ETC.BUT NONE OF THEMHAS GIVEN ME ANY PRECISE METHOD BY WHICH I CAN JAGRIT MY KUNDLI.PLS TELL ME THE EXACT TECHINIQUE OF DOING THISTHAKUR DUTT NIKHIL-- In , "Navin Nigotiya" <nknigotiya wrote:>> > YA ASK ANY QUESTION REGARDING YOGA AND KUNDALI SADHANA.> > REGARDS> NAVIN> > On Mon, 29 Sep 2008 kumar wrote :> >JAI GURUDEV> >DEAR ALL> >I WANT TO DISCUSS ALL WITH U THE SCIENCE OF KUNDLI UR VIEWS ARE WELCOME> >IT WILL HELP ALL OF US TO KNOW MORE BETTER THE WORLD OF KUNDLI PLS SEND> >UR POINTS> >THAKUR DUTT NIKHIL> >> Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!