IndiaDivine.org

Lost my Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I was working in a organisation for 10 years doing my work sincerely.

I lost my job on 3-10-2008, only reason I proposed to a girl for

marriage. She complained and I was asked to resign from the job.

Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of 3

months salary.

I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras to

get peace of mind and also to get a job soon.

Thanks

Suresh

forwarding an old mail on the same problem, really effective and proven way for getting a job.

Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

You may complete 41 days.

Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamna> wrote:

Namaste,

Now that I have got a job, I still have roughtly 20 more days to go before I am complete to complete the 41 days. Is it appropriate for me to continue with the sadhana or should I stop? For now, since I am not sure, I am continuing with the sadhana.

Sincerely,

Bhupendra..sharva_ajay <sharva_ajay wrote:

, ajay sharma <sharva_ajay wrote:Om Nikhileshwaraye Namah Om Mayureshaye Namah Om Nikhileshwaraye NamahDear Brothers and Sisters,Here is a sadhna given in a sadhna shivir for those facing problem in getting employment and means of livelihood. Shastri Ji gave this sadhna as a reply to those people who falsely propgated that fopr doing all sadhnas we require money and therefore there is no use of attending sadhna shivir without money.In sadhna shivirs many sadhnas like this are given for the benefit of sdhaks. Therfore even if a person is not having money, he should not miss the opportunity to attend a sadhna shivir. He may get to know a sadhna which can work wonders for him and transform his whole life. Apart from this sadhaks do mantra japa in groups in sadhna

shivirs. Therefore the benifit of combined effort is much more amplified than an individual effort.It is a very useful sadhna and sure shot winner.It does not require any money to perform.Mantra: "Om Gam Ganpatye Namah""' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.Procedure and requirements.You may start this sadhna on any wednesday or chaturthi. You need Doorva grass to do this sadhna. "' Doorva" is a Hindi name for a specialkind of grass used to worship Shri Ganapati. Someone aware of its English name and other vernacular names may please inform the group members about it.You need to Offer Doorva grass on idol of Shri Ganesha while reciting mantra "'Om Gam Ganpatye Namah".With each pronuniciation of mantra "'Om Gam Ganpatye Namah" offer one grass blade of Doorva to Ghri Ganapati. Repeat this 108 times. Do this everyday,

continuously for 41 days.If you do not have Ganesha Idol, you can use one in any temple nearby you, there is no need of purchasing that also.If you are not able to get Doorva Grass, you can do this same procedure with "Akshat"(Unbroken rice grains) also. You will 108 unbroken rice grains everyday. After completing the sadhna you should offer those rice grains to birds.Please keep in mind that to progress in world of sadhnas a person surely needs the help of Guru and proper sadhna articles are necessity for them.You may not have the resources today but when you are able to have them tomorrow then you should put effort in that direction.Om Namah ShivayeOm Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo NamahOm Namah Shivaye Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best

spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.--- End forwarded message ---

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger. Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile./new/messenger/

-Anand Anand's Knowledge Series:

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSPHindi: issp-southKnowledge%20Series/Marathi: issp-marathiAnand%27s%20Knowledge%20Base/

kingdomwin <kingdomwin Sent: Sunday, 12 October, 2008 11:18:47 AM Lost my Job

Dear Sir,I was working in a organisation for 10 years doing my work sincerely. I lost my job on 3-10-2008, only reason I proposed to a girl for marriage. She complained and I was asked to resign from the job.Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of 3 months salary.I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras to get peace of mind and also to get a job soon.ThanksSuresh

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear Suresh,

Please send your Birth details for study.

Karu

On Behalf Of kingdomwin

Sunday, 12 October 2008 4:49 PM

Lost my Job

Dear Sir,

I was working in a organisation for 10 years doing my work sincerely.

I lost my job on 3-10-2008, only reason I proposed to a girl for

marriage. She complained and I was asked to resign from the job.

Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of 3

months salary.

I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras to

get peace of mind and also to get a job soon.

Thanks

Suresh

Sir,

My date of birth: 15-06-1971, Place of birth: Kumbakonam in Tamil

Nadu, Time of birth: 02:20 am

Thanks

Suresh

, " Karu Heenkenda " <heen wrote:

>

> Dear Suresh,

>

> Please send your Birth details for study.

>

> Karu

>

>

>

> On

Behalf

> Of kingdomwin

> Sunday, 12 October 2008 4:49 PM

>

> Lost my Job

>

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

> I was working in a organisation for 10 years doing my work

sincerely.

> I lost my job on 3-10-2008, only reason I proposed to a girl for

> marriage. She complained and I was asked to resign from the job.

>

> Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of

> months salary.

>

> I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras

to

> get peace of mind and also to get a job soon.

>

> Thanks

> Suresh

>

Jai Gurudev,

Respected Member,

Please clarify the following

Is it pronounced as GUM or GUNG?

Mantra: "Om Gam Ganpatye Namah""' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.--- On Tue, 14/10/08, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianandRe: Lost my Job Date: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 12:00 AM

forwarding an old mail on the same problem, really effective and proven way for getting a job.

Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Namaste,

Now that I have got a job, I still have roughtly 20 more days to go before I am complete to complete the 41 days. Is it appropriate for me to continue with the sadhana or should I stop? For now, since I am not sure, I am continuing with the sadhana.

Sincerely,

Bhupendra..sharva_ajay <sharva_ajay@ .co. in> wrote:

@ s.com, ajay sharma <sharva_ajay@ ...> wrote:Om Nikhileshwaraye Namah Om Mayureshaye Namah Om Nikhileshwaraye NamahDear Brothers and Sisters,Here is a sadhna given in a sadhna shivir for those facing problem in getting employment and means of livelihood. Shastri Ji gave this sadhna as a reply to those people who falsely propgated that fopr doing all sadhnas we require money and therefore there is no use of attending sadhna shivir without money.In sadhna shivirs many sadhnas like this are given for the benefit of sdhaks. Therfore even if a person is not having money, he should not miss the opportunity to attend a sadhna shivir. He may get to know a sadhna which can work wonders for him and transform his whole life. Apart from this sadhaks do mantra japa in groups in sadhna

shivirs. Therefore the benifit of combined effort is much more amplified than an individual effort.It is a very useful sadhna and sure shot winner.It does not require any money to perform.Mantra: "Om Gam Ganpatye Namah""' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.Procedure and requirements.You may start this sadhna on any wednesday or chaturthi. You need Doorva grass to do this sadhna. "' Doorva" is a Hindi name for a specialkind of grass used to worship Shri Ganapati. Someone aware of its English name and other vernacular names may please inform the group members about it.You need to Offer Doorva grass on idol of Shri Ganesha while reciting mantra "'Om Gam Ganpatye Namah".With each pronuniciation of mantra "'Om Gam Ganpatye Namah" offer one grass blade of Doorva to Ghri Ganapati. Repeat this 108 times. Do this everyday,

continuously for 41 days.If you do not have Ganesha Idol, you can use one in any temple nearby you, there is no need of purchasing that also.If you are not able to get Doorva Grass, you can do this same procedure with "Akshat"(Unbroken rice grains) also. You will 108 unbroken rice grains everyday. After completing the sadhna you should offer those rice grains to birds.Please keep in mind that to progress in world of sadhnas a person surely needs the help of Guru and proper sadhna articles are necessity for them.You may not have the resources today but when you are able to have them tomorrow then you should put effort in that direction.Om Namah ShivayeOm Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo NamahOm Namah Shivaye ------------ --------- --------- ---Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best

spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail. --- End forwarded message ---

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger . Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile. / new/messenger/

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

kingdomwin <kingdomwin >@ s.comSunday, 12 October, 2008 11:18:47 AM Lost my Job

Dear Sir,I was working in a organisation for 10 years doing my work sincerely. I lost my job on 3-10-2008, only reason I proposed to a girl for marriage. She complained and I was asked to resign from the job.Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of 3 months salary.I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras to get peace of mind and also to get a job soon.ThanksSuresh

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hi,

When the mail clearly says:

Mantra: "Om Gam Ganpatye Namah""' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.

Why did you ask again?

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ISSPHindi: issp-southKnowledge%20Series/Marathi: issp-marathiAnand%27s%20Knowledge%20Base/

shashi pakhare <sspakhare Sent: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008 8:10:46 PMRe: Lost my Job

Jai Gurudev,

Respected Member,

Please clarify the following

Is it pronounced as GUM or GUNG?

Mantra: "Om Gam Ganpatye Namah""' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.--- On Tue, 14/10/08, Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ > wrote:

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >Re: Lost my Job@ s.comTuesday, 14 October, 2008, 12:00 AM

Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

Namaste,

Sincerely,

Bhupendra..sharva_ajay <sharva_ajay@ .co. in> wrote:

@ s.com, ajay sharma <sharva_ajay@ ...> wrote:Om Nikhileshwaraye Namah Om Mayureshaye Namah Om Nikhileshwaraye NamahDear Brothers and Sisters,Here is a sadhna given in a sadhna shivir for those facing problem in getting employment and means of livelihood. Shastri Ji gave this sadhna as a reply to those people who falsely propgated that fopr doing all sadhnas we require money and therefore there is no use of attending sadhna shivir without money.In sadhna shivirs many sadhnas like this are given for the benefit of sdhaks. Therfore even if a person is not having money, he should not miss the opportunity to attend a sadhna shivir. He may get to know a sadhna which can work wonders for him and transform his whole life. Apart from this sadhaks do mantra japa in groups in sadhna

continuously for 41 days.If you do not have Ganesha Idol, you can use one in any temple nearby you, there is no need of purchasing that also.If you are not able to get Doorva Grass, you can do this same procedure with "Akshat"(Unbroken rice grains) also. You will 108 unbroken rice grains everyday. After completing the sadhna you should offer those rice grains to birds.Please keep in mind that to progress in world of sadhnas a person surely needs the help of Guru and proper sadhna articles are necessity for them.You may not have the resources today but when you are able to have them tomorrow then you should put effort in that direction.Om Namah ShivayeOm Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo NamahOm Namah Shivaye ------------ --------- --------- ---Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best

spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail. --- End forwarded message ---

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger . Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link: http://in.mobile. / new/messenger/

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

kingdomwin <kingdomwin >@ s.comSunday, 12 October, 2008 11:18:47 AM Lost my Job

, " kingdomwin " <kingdomwin wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>

sincerely.

>

> Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of 3

> months salary.

>

> I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras to

>

> Thanks

> Suresh

>

mr surwesh i see ur kundli aap pareshan mat ho aap diamond ko friday

ki subah pehne aap ke dono kaam banenge girl friend bhi milegi aur job

bhi milega now enjoy your life

, shashi pakhare <sspakhare wrote:

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>  

> Respected Member,

>  

> Please clarify the following

>  Is it pronounced as GUM or GUNG?

>  

> Mantra: " Om Gam Ganpatye Namah "

>

> " ' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.

> [om gang ganpatye namah] is right

>

>

> --- On Tue, 14/10/08, Khatri Anand <khatrianand wrote:

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand

> Re: Lost my Job

>

> Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 12:00 AM

>

>

>

forwarding an old mail on the same problem, really effective and

proven way for getting a job.

>  

>

>

>

> Nikhileshwaram  Nikhileshwaram   Nikhileshwaram

>  

> You may complete 41 days.

>  

> Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram Nikhileshwaram

>  

>

> Bhupendra Jamnadas <b_jamnadas (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

>

>

>

> Namaste,

>  

> Now that I have got a job, I still have roughtly 20 more days to go

before I am complete to complete the 41 days. Is it appropriate for

me to continue with the sadhana or should I stop? For now, since I am

not sure, I am continuing with the sadhana.

>  

> Sincerely,

> Bhupendra..

>

> sharva_ajay <sharva_ajay@ .co. in> wrote:

> @ s.com, ajay sharma <sharva_ajay@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Om Nikhileshwaraye Namah Om Mayureshaye Namah Om Nikhileshwaraye

> Namah

>

> Dear Brothers and Sisters,

>

> Here is a sadhna given in a sadhna shivir for those facing problem

> in getting employment and means of livelihood. Shastri Ji gave this

> sadhna as a reply to those people who falsely propgated that fopr

> doing  all sadhnas we  require money and therefore there is no

use

> of attending sadhna shivir without money.

> In sadhna shivirs many sadhnas like this are given for the benefit

> of sdhaks. Therfore even if a person is not having money, he should

> not miss the opportunity to attend a sadhna shivir. He may get to

> know a  sadhna which can work wonders for him and transform his

> whole life. Apart from this sadhaks do mantra japa in groups in

> sadhna shivirs. Therefore the benifit of combined effort is much

> more amplified than an individual effort.

>

>

> It is a very useful sadhna  and sure shot winner.

>

> It does not require any money to perform.

>

> Mantra: " Om Gam Ganpatye Namah "

>

> " ' Gam " is pronounced as Gum word of english language.

>

> Procedure and requirements.

>

> You may start this sadhna on any wednesday or chaturthi. You need

> Doorva grass to do this sadhna. " ' Doorva " is a Hindi name for a

> specialkind of grass used to worship Shri Ganapati. Someone aware

of

> its English name and other vernacular names may please inform the

> group members about it.

> You need to Offer Doorva grass on idol of  Shri Ganesha  while

> reciting mantra " 'Om Gam Ganpatye Namah " .

> With each pronuniciation of mantra " 'Om Gam Ganpatye Namah " offer

> one  grass blade of Doorva to Ghri Ganapati. Repeat this 108

times.

> Do this everyday, continuously for 41 days.

> If you do not have Ganesha Idol, you can use one in any temple

> nearby you, there is no need of purchasing that also.

> If you are not able to get Doorva Grass, you can do this same

> procedure with " Akshat " (Unbroken rice grains) also. You will 108

> unbroken rice grains everyday. After completing the sadhna you

> should offer those rice grains to birds.

>

>

> Please keep in mind that to progress in world of sadhnas a person

> surely needs the help of Guru and proper sadhna articles are

> necessity for them.

> You may not have the resources today but when you are able to have

> them tomorrow then you should put effort in that direction.

>

>

> Om Namah Shivaye

> Om Param Tatvaye Narayanaye Gurubhyo Namah

> Om Namah Shivaye

>

>

>            

> ------------ --------- --------- ---

> Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam

> protection for FREE!

> http://in.mail.

>

> --- End forwarded message ---

>

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

>

>

> http://mail.

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://in.messenger .

>

> Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC. Link:

http://in.mobile. / new/messenger/

>

>  

>  

> -Anand

>  Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

>

>

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSP

> Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south

Knowledge% 20Series/

> Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%

27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

>

>

>

>

> kingdomwin <kingdomwin >

> @ s.com

> Sunday, 12 October, 2008 11:18:47 AM

> Lost my Job

>

>

>

> Dear Sir,

>

sincerely.

>

> Now I am without a job. But company gave me compensation by way of

> months salary.

>

> I am trying to get a job now. Please suggest some prayers/mantras

to

>

> Thanks

> Suresh

>

>

>

>

> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

Messenger. __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

> Jay Gurudev

>

>

>

>

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

>

>

>

> Recent Activity

>

>

>  12

> New MembersVisit Your Group

>