IndiaDivine.org

What is Love?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There was a email from Anupam What is Love?Well, Anupam Love is a mystery and Love is a Miracle.I have lovely wife, excellent son and very caring mother, I love them all, but whenever I recall My Guru Pujya Narayan Dutt Shrimaliji - tears flows from my eyes - out of ecstasy, I can still feel the warmness, vibration and HIS presence. Taking Diksha was the best thing that has happened in my life - the ultimate Orgasm - the joy - I have no words to describe and even if I had then I am sure it was not love but some thing else ...Love is a Mystery and Love is a MiracleLove makes many things happen which has no logic or science ...We must first learn what love really is. The love that is discussed here is not the emotional love that people fall into and then fall out of. The best definition of love is explained in 2 John 6 which says,"And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, that as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it."Here are some characteristics of love which you can read about in First Corinthians 13:4-8. Love is patient and kind, is never envious,is not boastful, is not conceited, does not insist on its own way, is not resentful, pays no attention to wrong done to it. Love bears up under everything. Love never fails.This may seem like something you could never attain but, as a child of God, you have been recreated into a spirit of love. You need to make the decision to perfect that love and then commit yourself to obey the Word of God.Don't judge anybody but accept the person the way she/he is and you will fall in love with her/him.Love means being one with Guru, being one with God, being ego-less, crucifying the big I and when there is no I then there remains only Guru and the loves flows ...So True Love is a Mystery and Love is a MiracleThe Guru Mantra was originally recorded and submitted to reverence Guru by me as my Guru Seva and I tell you Guruji blessed me and that was THE BEST MOMENT in my life and I still cherish those holy moments. I am waiting for my Siddhashram turn where Pujya Gurudev will receive me and shower his kindness and mercy on me.Jay GurdevAlex GomesAhmedabad9824060060online-income-seekers.com