GCMS

HCL Technologies Ltd.

Surya Sapphire, Phase-1, Plot No. 3, Electronic City, Bangalore – 560 100

Extn : +91-80-4031 6817 | Mob: +91-98867 87707

sujit.kumar

www.hcl.in

www.hcltech.com

"If there is a way, I will find one. If there is none, I will make one......."

Sunith Mereddy (HCL Financial Services) Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:15 AMHCL-CMS-DBCubeCc: Sreedhar Regoori (ETS); 'sravanthi.k'; 'Sai.Ganapathi'; 'pradeepreddy.maram'; Sreenivasa Pocha (HCL Financial Services)FW: Missing Kid

Shiva Prasad Kumar Musham [M.Shivaprasadkumar] Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:09 AMSrikanth Kappari; Sunith Mereddy (HCL Financial Services)FW: Missing Kid

Muralidhar K Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:54 AMCc: Haresh K. Bahadur; Shiva Prasad Kumar Musham; Kavya AshokMissing Kid

RAJENDRA G| IB+ OSM| Tech MahindraAMR, Banglore, INDIA

( Office: +91 080-40417529

Email: rgadde

www.techmahindra.com

Ajith Mani Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:05 PMFW: Missing Kid

Thanks & Regards,

Ajith Mani|Equinox FL-EOP| Tech Mahindra

AMR Tech Park No 23 & 24|Bommanahalli|Bangalore

(Office: 080-40417000| Extn : 7451

Email: Ajith.Mani (AT) techmahindra (DOT) com

www.techmahindra.com

" All things happen for a good reason "

Dear all, My kid "Bhoomika" is missing from Majestic Bus station Since 21 days. She is going to be 2 years and can speak only "jeeya", "mi", "mama" & "pappa". We have logged a complaint in UPPARPET police station. Request you to help me by forwarding the message to all, whom you come across. Happen to see my kid please contact my family. Our family members have been scattered all around Bangalore in search of her everyday. Jayarama. Ph:9902933247: cell with my family. Contract worker.

iGATE is Ranked No. 1 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6 by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS in a cross industry survey of Best Companies to work for in India-------------------------------DISCLAIMER------------------------Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin and delete this EMAIL including any attachments

============================================================================================================================Disclaimer:This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.============================================================================================================================

HI Dear Members,

After seeing this missing kid problem, cant any one here who is good with any of these sadhana's try locating the place where baby is? If any one is aware of any such practice please help this family. i wish !!!!!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hi Please contact to this number apart from police stations as some of they deal with missing children issues ..

1.Makkala sahayavani , whihc is at infantry road bangalore .. contact number : 08022943224 and 1098(toll free)

--- On Fri, 24/10/08, Alok Sundar (HCL Financial Services) <alok.sundar wrote:

Alok Sundar (HCL Financial Services) <alok.sundar FW: Missing Kid Date: Friday, 24 October, 2008, 11:16 AM

Dear ajith , i have enrolled ur girl bhoomik ain missing kids list @ missing kids website , please chek the link in \your email and do the needful ..

--- On Fri, 24/10/08, Alok Sundar (HCL Financial Services) <alok.sundar wrote:

Alok Sundar (HCL Financial Services) <alok.sundar FW: Missing Kid Date: Friday, 24 October, 2008, 11:16 AM

Jay Gurudev,

Please go to Jodhpur and meet Gurudev directly

Tell your problem and surely you will get your child back

Jay Gurudev

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Alok Sundar (HCL Financial Services) <alok.sundar wrote:

Alok Sundar (HCL Financial Services) <alok.sundar FW: Missing Kid Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 10:46 PM