IndiaDivine.org

facts and Gurubhakti separate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Gurudev

This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the emails.....

I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

Unquote

Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many more...)

If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will become illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or it should......

Jaya Guru Dev

Jai Gurudevhallange to use same Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family?

You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just anything you can... show me the effect that as Guru and Mahavidya are one and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use power of Mahavidya !!.

OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here?

I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about anyone. What I will get by doing that?

The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with ground realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever seen in my life !!.

If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't reached Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this family, if you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from our trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

Regards,

Anand

Anand's Knowledge Series:

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

Chander D <chander_d_in@ >issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.comCc: khatrianand@ hotmail.comFriday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

Jai Gurudev

I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand you say you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place?

The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be educated about is the fact that all these devis and all gods and goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your eye is better compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and needs.

I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all other than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here?

As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the base foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which SadGurudev has clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha does not help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements.

Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good to hear and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the key difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our understandings. I would like to close this email with the following statement that our SadGurudev stated,

"Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear are not meant for my disciples."- Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of all times

This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each of these words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to our Gurudevs grace.

Best Regards

Chander

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.comCc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ; issp-south@gro ups.comFriday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM[issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

<<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at large

Jai Gurudev,

As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the Tantra Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and permanant kavach for individual.

>>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement...

I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out truth, and ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think "Aajeevan Tantra Raksha Kavach" is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever reach the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told earlier, there is no shield in this world which can protect for ever, which can withstand continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is bound to break some day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya attack, forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield which can protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you even for Krutya attack!!.

Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such attacks in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our enemies can't reach them, so we are safe !!

Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot, pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult for general person to come out of it.

Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family ( because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in open forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years back, and even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they are at a stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2 years they are unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU patient !! They could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any benefit at all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik to get rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed. They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack.

So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the whole body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no use, in fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid of that attack first.

Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always attacked by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis around. If spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit by something or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life is a long journy, and the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are not attacked by enemies in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of adversaries of jungle. Protecting oneself is always better.

>>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks.

The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just making you aware......

(I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have to face severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins life...... I had seen this with my eyes.....)

Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard facts in this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand the fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus I want to make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet proof jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser bomb attack can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all depends on the shield and attack strength.

We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so that in our journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries / attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of life.

Jai Gurudev,

Anand

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

Chander D <chander_d_in@ >@ s.comThursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AMRe: Please help from Black Magic

Jai Gurudev

Anand,

I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you felt the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its something that is prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to tackle his specific problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal pooja place for 3 days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care needs to be ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to bed, during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal from licking it as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the energies within the kavach.

Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not have the necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for people who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence aganist such attacks.

I would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement... .kindly enlighten us.

Thanks

Chander

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s..comCc: sspmtyvnew Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PMRe: Please help from Black Magic

I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is no shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are continusely done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to make his shield stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach ourself, and not only depend on some external readymade kavach.

New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack. Although usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects if any.

For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can help you to get rid from this effect.

Regards,

Anand

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

jay <sspmtyvnew >@ s.comTuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PMRe: Please help from Black Magic

Jay Gurudev,

I have also expereineced black magic in my life

If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

it costs around 11000 rupees,

you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur

more infohttp://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml

Jay Gurudev

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Please help from Black Magic@ s.comMonday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

Jai Gurudev,Dear Gurubhai,Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform some black magic on you, coz i am experiencing it.Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.Thanks & Best regards,Bhushan

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click here!

Check out the all-new face of India.

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Very

nicely said Bishnu Ji,

Some time back I also used to feel that Sadhana,

mantra and tantra practices are supreme things…. And then I came across Pravachan

called “Kahi vidhi karoon Upasana” and that was eye opening. The

message of Gurudev was in too higher a plane that it was not possible for me to

completely grasp all the meanings but what I understood was bondage with

Gurudev is the ultimate joy of life…. Complete unity…. Single point

of consciousness where Shishya is submerged in Guru and vice-versa as well…

And after that all Mantra/Tantra/Sadhana is like a child’s play…

But

that is a very advanced stage and one has to put a lot of effort and time

dedications. Basic things and steps can be these Poojan/Sadhana and other

practices….

Thanks and regards,

Santosh Kumar

On Behalf

Of Bishnu Neopanae

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

9:59 AM

issp list

facts and

Gurubhakti separate

Jaya Gurudev

This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the

emails.....

I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

Unquote

Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many more...)

If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will become

illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or it

should......

Jaya Guru Dev

Jai Gurudevhallange to use same Mahavidya power to remove the

Tantra attack on this family?

You

may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just anything

you can... show me the effect that as Guru and Mahavidya are one and the other, and

you and Guru are same... then you can use power of Mahavidya !!.

OK,

open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this challange and

remove the Tantra attack on this family?

I

fail to understand why you would want to find out the best mantrik in

town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev is

a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one, there is no distinction at all other

than they are separated physically. One thing i would like to state here is

that this forum is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities

to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also no

negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there.

If you consider something useless or not good, the best approach is having the

frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that

this is of no use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation

in the forum...do you agree here?

I do not have any intentions etc

to spread any negative words about anyone. What I will get by doing that?

The affected family indeed

contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and

even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev personally for consultation. Still the

issue is not resolved.

The affected family had consulted

me, and I know the facts with ground realities, its one of the most severe

Tantra attacks I had ever seen in my life !!.

If you think I am lying, or even

suspect that the family didn't reached Gurudev at all, can you jump

in this issue? I want to help this family, if you have close

contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from our trimurty Gurudev to

this family in need.

Regards,

Anand

Tantra Public chat room:

http://xat.com/ ISSP

Hindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/

Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

20Knowledge% 20Base/

Chander D <chander_d_in@

>

issp-south@gro ups.com;

@ s.com

Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com

Friday, 7 November, 2008

2:12:11 PM

Re: [issp-south] Re:

Please help from Black Magic

Jai Gurudev

I think you are contradicting your

own statements, on the one hand you say you take consultation from SadGurudev

and the next point you say Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have

any idea who instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place?

The point of my email was to

highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective , lets stick

to that and not get into a discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or

Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be educated about is the fact that

all these devis and all gods and goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating

Kritya is more powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your

eye is better compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and needs.

I fail to understand why you

would want to find out the best mantrik in town, when you can contact

Gurdev directly, isn't it a fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru

energy is one, there is no distinction at all other than they are separated

physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum is meant to

discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities to achieve our Gurudevs

goals and not for our personal goals and also no negative statements on

Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes from there. If you consider

something useless or not good, the best approach is having the frankness to

tell Gurudevs, who are the source for these and state that this is of no

use and elicit a response from him, than spreading misinformation in the

forum...do you agree here?

As regards your concern towards me,

thank you very much. But the base foundation for serving a Guru is Faith &

Devotion, which SadGurudev has clearly highlighted in his website. if a person

considers Ajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states

Guru Diksha does not help, i would doubt the very foundation of your

statements.

Finally your analogy on bullet proof

jackets, bunkers etc are good to hear and map to our physical needs and

understandings, however the key difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on

a different plane altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the

ways and means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our

understandings. I would like to close this email with the following statement

that our SadGurudev stated,

" Words like failure,

defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear are not meant for my

disciples. "

- Dr. Narayan

Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of all times

This is a simple challenge that we

all can take and see that each of these words are 1000% true and if you try and

approach your problems with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is

possible due to our Gurudevs grace.

Best Regards

Chander

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >

@ s.com

Cc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com;

chander_d_in@ ; issp-south@gro ups.com

Friday, 7 November, 2008

12:18:00 PM

[issp-south] Re:

<<widening the audience for

this thread for benefit of people at large

Jai Gurudev,

As all of you know, Guruji

(Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep helping people. I do

consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way possible. For many, If they

have money, I had asked to take the Tantra Raksha Kavach as first line of

defence, and continue using our own kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which

ever is their ishta) as second and permanant kavach for individual.

>>I

would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement...

I liked this !! One should

be asking right questions to dig out truth, and ward off side statements and

misbeliefs !!

No offences to anyone, but

the fact is, if you think " Aajeevan Tantra Raksha Kavach " is the

ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever reach the person wearing it,

then I do not agree with it. As I told earlier, there is no shield in this

world which can protect for ever, which can withstand continuse attacks. This

also means if one feels he is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he

wore some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is bound

to break some day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya Siddha

person can also get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So the fact is even

Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya attack, forget trivial kavacha). And

among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is ultimate and the strongest of all.

There is only one shield which can protect against such (limited not infinite)

attacks which is by sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one

can also make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you

even for Krutya attack!!.

Let's not get in too much detail,

99% of us will never face such attacks in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks

are very rare, and even our enemies can't reach them, so we are safe

!!

Most of the general Mantriks do

attacks by some shakti like, bhoot, pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for

that attack, its difficult for general person to come out of it.

Some hard facts: Any

Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that remove the already existing

attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family ( because of privacy concerns, I

could not discuss those details in open forum), they are already hit by a

severe Tantra attack few years back, and even now the attacks are continued,

whole family is hit and they are at a stage that their body has become very

very weak, for past 2 years they are unable to take food, they are on liquid

diet like an ICU patient !! They could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha and

are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any benefit at

all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have met

Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik to get

rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed.

They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some

Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on

this forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with contact

details of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack.

So the conclusion is, if the

Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the whole body is already on its way

to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no use, in fact its too late to use any

kavach. The only way is to get rid of that attack first.

Let's get little more awareness

around, its not that one is always attacked by his enemies. One can get

affected by many bad shaktis around. If spiritually one is not strong enough,

one is bound to get hit by something or the other. The effect may not be

severe, but something like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot

of hardwork not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like,

life is a long journy, and the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are

not attacked by enemies in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of

adversaries of jungle. Protecting oneself is always better.

>>can

tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks.

The effect what you are observing

is the shield around you to get protection against jungle adversaries.

Obeviously wearing clothes and shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle.

Does that mean you are forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As

afriend of mine, just making you aware......

(I sincerely wish that with grace

of Gurudev no one among us have to face severe Tantra attack in your life,

believe me it ruins life...... I had seen this with my eyes.....)

Lastly I like to clarify from my

side that I had put some hard facts in this mail. This is no offences to

anyone, I perfectly understand the fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of

source to look forward to. Plus I want to make people aware that using kavach

is like wearing shoes and cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its

not a bullet proof jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with

continuse firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong

laser bomb attack can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it

all depends on the shield and attack strength.

We all should prey Guru Nikhil,

get his blessings, develope shield around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to

remove purva janma dosha etc, so that in our journy of life / the path is such

that the adversaries / attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent

way of making use of life.

Jai Gurudev,

Anand

Tantra Public chat room:

http://xat.com/ ISSP

Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

20Knowledge% 20Base/

Chander D <chander_d_in@

>

@ s.com

Thursday, 6 November, 2008

10:53:08 AM

Re: Please

help from Black Magic

Jai Gurudev

Anand,

I am not sure the basis on which you

are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach removes effect mildly. Do you

personally wear one, have you felt the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my

personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan

Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in Gurudham is not something thats bought off the

shelf, its something that is prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and

to tackle his specific problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs

personal pooja place for 3 days before its even given back to the person to

wear. Care needs to be ensured that the person if married, removes it before he

goes to bed, during a women's period and also not let a dog or any

animal from licking it as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the

energies within the kavach.

Though i second your opinion on

performing sadhanas to nullify the effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi,

Bagalamukhi Mahavidya sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not

have the necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for

people who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence aganist such

attacks.

I would like to understand the

validity and the source for your statement... .kindly enlighten us.

Thanks

Chander

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@

>

@ s..com

Cc: sspmtyvnew

Wednesday, 5 November, 2008

11:57:22 PM

help from Black Magic

I really want to pull attention of

everyone to the fact that

·

Any

kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is no shield

which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are continusely done, no

shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to make his shield stronger

and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach ourself, and not only

depend on some external readymade kavach.

·

New

Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack. Although usage of

Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects if any.

·

For

removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some sadhana or

someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can help you to get

rid from this effect.

Regards,

Anand

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/

ISSP

Marathi: http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

20Knowledge% 20Base/

jay <sspmtyvnew >

@ s.com

Tuesday, 4 November, 2008

6:10:46 PM

help from Black Magic

Jay Gurudev,

If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will

protect you

more info

http://www.siddhash

ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml

Jay Gurudev

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

Bhushan

<bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

@ s.com

Monday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

Jai Gurudev,

Dear Gurubhai,

Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform some black magic

on you, coz i am experiencing it.

Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.

Thanks & Best regards,

Bhushan

Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or

yourname@rocketmail .com.

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year.

* Click here!

Check out the all-new face of India. Click

here.

Jaya Guru Dev

Shedding your existance

to merge with Guru Dev... Yes that is the ultimate goal. You need not worry about your role as Guru's role will be yours when you are one. It is not becoming the Guru. Or transforming your exisiting status to Guru but with Maha Tyag your become non exisitane to exist as part of Gurudev.

'Bund aur Samundra' (Drop of water and the ocean) is the best example Pram Pujya Guru Dev has many a time threw lifght upon.

To be there ???? How to get there is thru daily sadhana, pujan, complete trust and TyaG.

cHEERS

Bishnu NeopanaeNepal BungyThe Last Resort Pvt. Ltd.P. Box 5659Keashar MahalThamelKathmandu977 1 4439501977 1 2014004

From: santosh.kumar.xinb2aDate: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:49:05 +0530RE: facts and Gurubhakti separate

Very nicely said Bishnu Ji,

Some time back I also used to feel that Sadhana, mantra and tantra practices are supreme things…. And then I came across Pravachan called “Kahi vidhi karoon Upasana” and that was eye opening. The message of Gurudev was in too higher a plane that it was not possible for me to completely grasp all the meanings but what I understood was bondage with Gurudev is the ultimate joy of life…. Complete unity…. Single point of consciousness where Shishya is submerged in Guru and vice-versa as well… And after that all Mantra/Tantra/Sadhana is like a child’s play…

But that is a very advanced stage and one has to put a lot of effort and time dedications. Basic things and steps can be these Poojan/Sadhana and other practices….

Thanks and regards,Santosh Kumar

On Behalf Of Bishnu NeopanaeWednesday, November 12, 2008 9:59 AMissp list facts and Gurubhakti separate

Jaya Gurudev This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the emails.....Quote I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate...... Unquote Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and many more...)If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........ Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ? Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ? I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will become illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life. Or it should...... Jaya Guru Dev

Jai Gurudevhallange to use same Mahavidya power to remove the Tantra attack on this family?

You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach, just anything you can... show me the effect that as Guru and Mahavidya are one and the other, and you and Guru are same... then you can use power of Mahavidya !!.

OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take this challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about anyone. What I will get by doing that?

The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended some shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met Gurudev personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with ground realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had ever seen in my life !!.

If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't reached Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help this family, if you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it, and get help from our trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

Regards,

Anand

Chander D <chander_d_in@ >issp-south@gro ups.com; @ s.comCc: khatrianand@ hotmail.comFriday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PMRe: [issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

Jai Gurudev

I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand you say you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you say Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place?

The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all need to be educated about is the fact that all these devis and all gods and goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your eye is better compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and needs.

As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the base foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which SadGurudev has clearly highlighted in his website. if a person considers Ajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also states Guru Diksha does not help, i would doubt the very foundation of your statements.

Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good to hear and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the key difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our understandings. I would like to close this email with the following statement that our SadGurudev stated,

"Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness, fear are not meant for my disciples."- Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the greatest and the most powerful Guru of all times

This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each of these words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your problems with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is possible due to our Gurudevs grace.

Best Regards

Chander

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s.comCc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ; issp-south@gro ups.comFriday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00 PM[issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

<<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at large

Jai Gurudev,

As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to keep helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat whatever way possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to take the Tantra Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue using our own kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their ishta) as second and permanant kavach for individual.

>>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement...

I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out truth, and ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think "Aajeevan Tantra Raksha Kavach" is the ultimate in this world, and no attack can ever reach the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As I told earlier, there is no shield in this world which can protect for ever, which can withstand continuse attacks. This also means if one feels he is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he wore some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is bound to break some day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya Siddha person can also get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya attack, forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya is ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield which can protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you even for Krutya attack!!.

Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such attacks in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and even our enemies can't reach them, so we are safe !!

Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot, pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult for general person to come out of it.

Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could that remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a family ( because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those details in open forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra attack few years back, and even now the attacks are continued, whole family is hit and they are at a stage that their body has become very very weak, for past 2 years they are unable to take food, they are on liquid diet like an ICU patient !! They could not do any mantra japa etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha and are wearing Tantra Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any benefit at all. They have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have met Trimurty Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik to get rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed. They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone on this forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with contact details of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack.

So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and the whole body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach is of no use, in fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is to get rid of that attack first.

Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always attacked by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis around. If spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get hit by something or the other. The effect may not be severe, but something like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot of hardwork not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the analogy is like, life is a long journy, and the journy is through a jungle. Even though you are not attacked by enemies in the jungle, you can always had a pinch of adversaries of jungle. Protecting oneself is always better.

>>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks.

The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine, just making you aware......

(I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have to face severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins life...... I had seen this with my eyes.....)

Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard facts in this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly understand the fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look forward to. Plus I want to make people aware that using kavach is like wearing shoes and cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give. Its not a bullet proof jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also break with continuse firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right place. Again strong laser bomb attack can even break bunker.... so the list is endless... it all depends on the shield and attack strength.

We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc, so that in our journy of life / the path is such that the adversaries / attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent way of making use of life.

Jai Gurudev,

Anand

Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups. / group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi: http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s% 20Knowledge% 20Base/

Chander D <chander_d_in@ >@ s.comThursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AMRe: Please help from Black Magic

Jai Gurudev

Anand,

I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have you felt the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in Gurudham is not something thats bought off the shelf, its something that is prepared exclusively for the wearer's benefits and to tackle his specific problems and attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal pooja place for 3 days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care needs to be ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to bed, during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal from licking it as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the energies within the kavach.

Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not have the necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for people who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence aganist such attacks.

I would like to understand the validity and the source for your statement... .kindly enlighten us.

Thanks

Chander

Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@ s..comCc: sspmtyvnew Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 11:57:22 PMRe: Please help from Black Magic

I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

· Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is no shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are continusely done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts to make his shield stronger and stronger day by day, by using some Tantra kavach ourself, and not only depend on some external readymade kavach.

· New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack. Although usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild effects if any.

· For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji can help you to get rid from this effect.

Regards,

Anand

jay <sspmtyvnew >@ s.comTuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PMRe: Please help from Black Magic

Jay Gurudev,

If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

more infohttp://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml

Jay Gurudev

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Please help from Black Magic@ s.comMonday, November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

Jai Gurudev,Dear Gurubhai,Please suggest me some remedy if anyone is trying to perform some black magic on you, coz i am experiencing it.Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.Thanks & Best regards,Bhushan

Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click here!

Check out the all-new face of India.

Messages in this topic (9) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

Jay Gurudev

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Search.

Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.. Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae

wrote:

NAMASKARAM to ALL

>I have read some learned gurubhai comments about this devastated

family who has been attacked and are near the verge of leaving this

world.

> The case sounds like the same when my usttad helped a family and

believe me the solution is so simple that you all are going to mock

me or laugh your head off.

> Let me explain there was this brahman in our district who was a

Shiva devotee and the temple committee wanted to get rid of him and

get a new priest. This naughty brahman cursed the committee memebers

>one by one to go collect their funeral firewood and within 21 days

one after the other started dying.

>

> the last person scared to death came to my ustaad and asked for

help. The very same night my ustaad built a shivling and after 2

days he took it to his house and did the installing and asked the

scary person to make 1008 malas made of 108 belpatras and offerred

it to the shiuling and believe me that gentleman is still alive today

and the brahman died of old age.

I asked my ustaad how did it help the person he told me in very

simple terms that shiuji hold the kaal ke dori until he pulls it no

one dies.Just as an assurance or as a reminder he did this priyog.

Like they say sometimes very simple things do wonders so no harm in

trying ahh.

One more thing it is no use trying to disbelieve anyone or a mantra

or kavach all has it place and use it only depends on who is using it

and with which motive. One just has to open their heart to receive

than to disbelieve. Doubt as they say attacks your belief.

Tasmei guruwaye namha

jai jagdambe

om shankar narayan namaha

SHIVADASA BHARDWAY

FIJI ISLANDS

>

> Jaya Gurudev

>

>

> This is to discuss a statement of Gurubhai's in one of the

emails.....

> Quote

>

> I urge everyone to keep facts and Gurubhakti separate......

>

> Unquote

>

>

> Let us be very careful now and ask ourselves these questions (and

many more...)

> If Facts and Guru Bhakiti are different seaprate feelings........

>

> Is Gurubhakti just an act (as in acting) ?

> Is Gurubhakti a fantasy ?

>

>

>

>

>

> I would say bring your body and soul unto the Lotus feet facts will

become illusion (maya) and Guru Bhakti will become real fact of life.

Or it should......

>

>

>

> Jaya Guru Dev

>

Jai Gurudevhallange to use same Mahavidya power to remove the

Tantra attack on this family?

You may use Gurumantra, you may use your own Tantra Raksha kavach,

just anything you can... show me the effect that as Guru and

Mahavidya are one and the other, and you and Guru are same... then

you can use power of Mahavidya !!.

>

> OK, open challange to the whole group, any deciple ready to take

this challange and remove the Tantra attack on this family?

>

> I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best

mantrik in town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a

fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one,

there is no distinction at all other than they are separated

physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum

is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities

to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also

no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes

from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the best

approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source

for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from

him, than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here?

>

> I do not have any intentions etc to spread any negative words about

anyone. What I will get by doing that?

>

> The affected family indeed contacted Trimurty Gurudev, and attended

some shivirs, took Gurudiksha, and even mahavidya diksha. Had met

Gurudev personally for consultation. Still the issue is not resolved.

>

> The affected family had consulted me, and I know the facts with

ground realities, its one of the most severe Tantra attacks I had

ever seen in my life !!.

>

> If you think I am lying, or even suspect that the family didn't

reached Gurudev at all, can you jump in this issue? I want to help

this family, if you have close contacts with Gurudev, let's use it,

and get help from our trimurty Gurudev to this family in need.

>

> Regards,

> Anand

> Anand's Knowledge Series:

>

> Tantra Public chat room: http://xat.com/ ISSPHindi: http://groups.

/ group/issp- south Knowledge% 20Series/Marathi:

http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

>

>

>

> Chander D <chander_d_in@ >issp-south@gro

ups.com; @ s.comCc: khatrianand@ hotmail.comSent:

Friday, 7 November, 2008 2:12:11 PMRe: [issp-south] Re:

>

>

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> I think you are contradicting your own statements, on the one hand

you say you take consultation from SadGurudev and the next point you

say Tantra Raksha Kavach is not effective, do you have any idea who

instituted Tantra Raksha Kavach in the first place?

>

> The point of my email was to highlight your stating Tantra Raksha

Kavach is useless/ineffective , lets stick to that and not get into a

discussion about Mahavidyas, Kritya or Vindhyavasini. ..what we all

need to be educated about is the fact that all these devis and all

gods and goddess are within Sadgurudev, so stating Kritya is more

powerful compared to Mahavidya etc is as good as comparing your eye

is better compared to your ear, each are for different purposes and

needs.

>

> I fail to understand why you would want to find out the best

mantrik in town, when you can contact Gurdev directly, isn't it a

fact that our Gurudev is a Mantra Shiromani. Guru energy is one,

there is no distinction at all other than they are separated

physically. One thing i would like to state here is that this forum

is meant to discuss everything related to Gurudev and our abilities

to achieve our Gurudevs goals and not for our personal goals and also

no negative statements on Gurudev, Gurudham or any samagri that comes

from there. If you consider something useless or not good, the best

approach is having the frankness to tell Gurudevs, who are the source

for these and state that this is of no use and elicit a response from

him, than spreading misinformation in the forum...do you agree here?

>

> As regards your concern towards me, thank you very much. But the

base foundation for serving a Guru is Faith & Devotion, which

SadGurudev has clearly highlighted in his website. if a person

considers Ajivan Tantra Raksha Kavach is useless/ineffective and also

states Guru Diksha does not help, i would doubt the very foundation

of your statements.

>

> Finally your analogy on bullet proof jackets, bunkers etc are good

to hear and map to our physical needs and understandings, however the

key difference is a subtlety, Spiritualism works on a different plane

altogether and specially when it involves our Gurudev, the ways and

means through which his kriyas happen are beyond comphrension and our

understandings. I would like to close this email with the following

statement that our SadGurudev stated,

>

> " Words like failure, defeat, impossible, unattainable, weakness,

fear are not meant for my disciples. " - Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali, the

greatest and the most powerful Guru of all times

>

> This is a simple challenge that we all can take and see that each

of these words are 1000% true and if you try and approach your

problems with true heart, all thats stated above and beyond is

possible due to our Gurudevs grace.

>

> Best Regards

> Chander

>

>

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@

s.comCc: khatrianand@ hotmail.com; chander_d_in@ ; issp-

south@gro ups.comFriday, 7 November, 2008 12:18:00

PM[issp-south] Re: Please help from Black Magic

>

>

>

>

> <<widening the audience for this thread for benefit of people at

large

>

> Jai Gurudev,

>

> As all of you know, Guruji (Nikhileshwarananda ) had ordered me to

keep helping people. I do consultation to many on mails, chat

whatever way possible. For many, If they have money, I had asked to

take the Tantra Raksha Kavach as first line of defence, and continue

using our own kavacha (say kali, Hanuman... which ever is their

ishta) as second and permanant kavach for individual.

>

> >>I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

statement...

> I liked this !! One should be asking right questions to dig out

truth, and ward off side statements and misbeliefs !!

>

> No offences to anyone, but the fact is, if you think " Aajeevan

Tantra Raksha Kavach " is the ultimate in this world, and no attack

can ever reach the person wearing it, then I do not agree with it. As

I told earlier, there is no shield in this world which can protect

for ever, which can withstand continuse attacks. This also means if

one feels he is safe as nothing ever happened to him since he wore

some kavacha, if any enemy does continuese attacks, that shield is

bound to break some day. I believe you are aware that even Mahavidya

Siddha person can also get hit if the attack is done by Krutya. ( So

the fact is even Mahavidya can't protect against Krutya attack,

forget trivial kavacha). And among 64 krutya also, Sanharini Krutya

is ultimate and the strongest of all. There is only one shield which

can protect against such (limited not infinite) attacks which is by

sadhana of WindhyaVasini Goddess. I am not sure whether one can also

make attack after WindhyaVasini siddhi, but surely it can protect you

even for Krutya attack!!.

>

> Let's not get in too much detail, 99% of us will never face such

attacks in our lifetime, as such level Tantriks are very rare, and

even our enemies can't reach them, so we are safe !!

>

> Most of the general Mantriks do attacks by some shakti like, bhoot,

pishach, jin, Mooth / Handi. And even for that attack, its difficult

for general person to come out of it.

>

> Some hard facts: Any Kavach is a new shield around you, how could

that remove the already existing attack? Rightnow I am witnessing a

family ( because of privacy concerns, I could not discuss those

details in open forum), they are already hit by a severe Tantra

attack few years back, and even now the attacks are continued, whole

family is hit and they are at a stage that their body has become very

very weak, for past 2 years they are unable to take food, they are on

liquid diet like an ICU patient !! They could not do any mantra japa

etc. All of them had already took Gurudiksha and are wearing Tantra

Raksha Kavach, and sorry to say did not had any benefit at all. They

have been consulting Gurudham many times, and have met Trimurty

Gurudev also. They have been hunting to get some good Tantrik to get

rid of this problem. Have consulted many, and many mantriks failed.

They come to me, I suggested some remedy and also had also given some

Mantrik names, and even that fellow failed !! Today I urge everyone

on this forum, if you know any good Mantrik, please reply back with

contact details of Mantrik to get this family out of this attack.

>

> So the conclusion is, if the Muth /Handi had already hit you, and

the whole body is already on its way to grave, Tantra Raksha Kavach

is of no use, in fact its too late to use any kavach. The only way is

to get rid of that attack first.

> Let's get little more awareness around, its not that one is always

attacked by his enemies. One can get affected by many bad shaktis

around. If spiritually one is not strong enough, one is bound to get

hit by something or the other. The effect may not be severe, but

something like increased dullness of for life, even after doing lot

of hardwork not getting enough results. etc can happen. So the

analogy is like, life is a long journy, and the journy is through a

jungle. Even though you are not attacked by enemies in the jungle,

you can always had a pinch of adversaries of jungle. Protecting

oneself is always better.

>

> >>can tell you from my personal experience of wearing it, it wards

off all attacks.

> The effect what you are observing is the shield around you to get

protection against jungle adversaries. Obeviously wearing clothes and

shoes makes you comfortable to walk in jungle. Does that mean you are

forever, till lifetime free from enemy attack? As afriend of mine,

just making you aware......

>

> (I sincerely wish that with grace of Gurudev no one among us have

to face severe Tantra attack in your life, believe me it ruins

life...... I had seen this with my eyes.....)

>

>

> Lastly I like to clarify from my side that I had put some hard

facts in this mail. This is no offences to anyone, I perfectly

understand the fact that Gurudev(s) are the point of source to look

forward to. Plus I want to make people aware that using kavach is

like wearing shoes and cloths/jackets. Some protection they can give.

Its not a bullet proof jacket. Secondly bullet proof jacket can also

break with continuse firing of bullets. May be bunker is the right

place. Again strong laser bomb attack can even break bunker.... so

the list is endless... it all depends on the shield and attack

strength.

>

> We all should prey Guru Nikhil, get his blessings, develope shield

around of some kavacha. Do sadhanas to remove purva janma dosha etc,

so that in our journy of life / the path is such that the

adversaries / attacks are less or minimal. That's the intilligent way

of making use of life.

>

> Jai Gurudev,

> Anand

>

http://groups. . / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

>

>

>

> Chander D <chander_d_in@ >@

s.comThursday, 6 November, 2008 10:53:08 AMRe:

>

>

>

> Jai Gurudev

>

> Anand,

>

> I am not sure the basis on which you are saying Aajivan Tantra

Raksha kavach removes effect mildly. Do you personally wear one, have

you felt the powers yourself?. I can tell you from my personal

experience of wearing it, it wards off all attacks. The Aajivan

Tantra Raksha kavach prepared in Gurudham is not something thats

bought off the shelf, its something that is prepared exclusively for

the wearer's benefits and to tackle his specific problems and

attacks. Infact its placed in Gurudevs personal pooja place for 3

days before its even given back to the person to wear. Care needs to

be ensured that the person if married, removes it before he goes to

bed, during a women's period and also not let a dog or any animal

from licking it as any of the three stated facts neutralizes the

energies within the kavach.

>

> Though i second your opinion on performing sadhanas to nullify the

effects specifically Kali, Tripura Bhairavi, Bagalamukhi Mahavidya

sadhanas. Aajivan kavach are given for people who may not have the

necessary resources etc to perform sadhanas such as those and for

people who can using the kavach still ensures a line of defence

aganist such attacks.

>

> I would like to understand the validity and the source for your

statement... .kindly enlighten us.

>

> Thanks

> Chander

>

>

>

> Khatri Anand <khatrianand@ >@

s..comCc: sspmtyvnew Wednesday, 5 November, 2008

11:57:22 PMRe: Please help from Black Magic

>

>

>

>

>

> I really want to pull attention of everyone to the fact that

>

> Any kavach provides limited shield against Tantra attack. There is

no shield which can stop all attacks for ever. If the attacks are

continusely done, no shield can withstand !!. One has to take efforts

to make his shield stronger and stronger day by day, by using some

Tantra kavach ourself, and not only depend on some external readymade

kavach.

> New Shield by itself can not remove already existing attack.

Although usage of Aajeevan Tantra Raksha kavach, may remove mild

effects if any.

> For removal of any strong Tantra attack, you need to do some

sadhana or someone else can do for you, may be some Mantrik / Guruji

can help you to get rid from this effect.

> Regards,

> Anand

>

http://groups. / group/issp- marathi Anand%27s%

20Knowledge% 20Base/

>

>

>

>

> jay <sspmtyvnew >@ s.comSent:

Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 6:10:46 PMRe: Please

help from Black Magic

Jay Gurudev,

> I have also expereineced black magic in my life

> If you wear aajivan tantra raksha kavach,it will protect you

> it costs around 11000 rupees,

> you can get from delhi gurudham or from jodhpur

>

> more infohttp://www.siddhash ram.org/blackmag ic.shtml

>

> Jay Gurudev

>

> --- On Mon, 11/3/08, Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> Bhushan <bhushankir (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Please

help from Black Magic@ s.comMonday,

November 3, 2008, 7:04 AM

>

>

> Jai Gurudev,Dear Gurubhai,Please suggest me some remedy if anyone

is trying to perform some black magic on you, coz i am experiencing

it.Need your valuable guidance, Its urgent please.Thanks & Best

regards,Bhushan

>

> Connect with friends all over the world. Get India

Messenger.

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

> Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

>

> Get your own website and domain for just Rs.1,999/year. * Click

here!

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

> Check out the all-new face of India.

> Discover the new Windows Vista

> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista & mkt=en-

US & form=QBRE

>