step of my journey into the unknown, had other plans. Although I am no

stranger to it, the joy of sadhana, alone, was not enough for

something as maniacal as completing the whole purashcharan in a single

day. Now that I have done it; I know, there was something that kept me

going during those grueling 16 hours each day; not once, not twice,

but for 8 days straight.

Each mantra makes an impact. Once the intensity threshold is crossed,

the impact increases exponentially helping the sadhak retain the

Turiya state which, eventually, makes the sadhana successful.

The invisible had chosen the eighth day for my triumph. I was

completely detached from the material world; yet, I was very much

aware of my goal - the single thought carefully placed at the focal

point of all my energies. The moment I shattered my mental barriers, I

could've desired anything. It was my day, the whole Universe was mine

and thus, I asked for just that.

The next moment, I found the Universe standing in front of me in human

form - my Guru - the controller of Siddhashram - Paramhansa Swami

Nikhileshwaranand.

I bowed down and touched his feet with my forehead. I was with my Guru

once again. My eyes were now able to see the invisible. I was stunned;

but movement was irrelevant. I was speechless; but it hardly mattered

as there was nothing to say. Time stood still till he placed his right

thumb on my forehead. Something entered my forehead, rushed down the

base of my spine and wildly rose upwards again. As it reached the

crown of my head, I heard a deafening sound and then - nothing -

absolutely nothing - no life, no death; no darkness, no light; no hell

and absolutely no heaven. Null.

As I returned to the 'normal' world, though I forgot when, I realised

nothing was normal anymore. I now had access to the powers of every

sadhana that had failed and every sadhana that was successful over the

years. With the blessing of my Guruji, the word 'impossible' had

finally lost it's meaning.

I am no longer wandering the dark. I can now see my destination.

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

this was so beatufilly written and expalined...jai gurudev...

nikhilashish <nikhilashish Sent: Friday, 21 November, 2008 6:00:49 AM Cleansing and Reunion

Each sadhana defines the word 'mysterious' in a special way. There aresadhaks who spent their entire life chanting mantras and got nothing;and there are sadhaks who chanted a mantra once and succeeded. It'slike being on a crowded platform and waiting for a once in lifetimetrain to ultimate success which is invisible, inaudible andundetectable by normal means. Those who know exactly when and how,board it while the remaining keep thinking eternally that the trainnever existed.Almost all sadhaks who fail, fail because of their shortcomings(physical, mental and spiritual) and bad karma (accumulated in thisand past lives).Even when I was relatively new to this field and had not yet provenmyself worthy enough to be blessed with the advanced knowledge; Inever considered waiting forever to reach the next level. My recklessways force me beyond my limits and almost always land me in trouble;but

this time, things were different.I thought, I would chant 112 rosary rounds a day during Navratri. Theinvisible, who had chosen Dakshin Kali beej mantra sadhana for thisstep of my journey into the unknown, had other plans. Although I am nostranger to it, the joy of sadhana, alone, was not enough forsomething as maniacal as completing the whole purashcharan in a singleday. Now that I have done it; I know, there was something that kept megoing during those grueling 16 hours each day; not once, not twice,but for 8 days straight.Each mantra makes an impact. Once the intensity threshold is crossed,the impact increases exponentially helping the sadhak retain theTuriya state which, eventually, makes the sadhana successful.The invisible had chosen the eighth day for my triumph. I wascompletely detached from the material world; yet, I was very muchaware of my goal - the single thought carefully

placed at the focalpoint of all my energies. The moment I shattered my mental barriers, Icould've desired anything. It was my day, the whole Universe was mineand thus, I asked for just that.The next moment, I found the Universe standing in front of me in humanform - my Guru - the controller of Siddhashram - Paramhansa SwamiNikhileshwaranand.I bowed down and touched his feet with my forehead. I was with my Guruonce again. My eyes were now able to see the invisible. I was stunned;but movement was irrelevant. I was speechless; but it hardly matteredas there was nothing to say. Time stood still till he placed his rightthumb on my forehead. Something entered my forehead, rushed down thebase of my spine and wildly rose upwards again. As it reached thecrown of my head, I heard a deafening sound and then - nothing -absolutely nothing - no life, no death; no darkness, no light; no helland

absolutely no heaven. Null.As I returned to the 'normal' world, though I forgot when, I realisednothing was normal anymore. I now had access to the powers of everysadhana that had failed and every sadhana that was successful over theyears. With the blessing of my Guruji, the word 'impossible' hadfinally lost it's meaning.I am no longer wandering the dark. I can now see my destination.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

beautiful article,full of spiritualial energy,i am very happy to

read it.

jai gurudev

om shakti

gopal

On 4/26/09, RAMAN SHARMA <divineraman wrote:

this was so beatufilly written and expalined...jai gurudev... 

nikhilashish <nikhilashish

Friday, 21 November, 2008 6:00:49 AM Cleansing and Reunion

Each sadhana defines the word 'mysterious' in a special way. There aresadhaks who spent their entire life chanting mantras and got nothing;and there are sadhaks who chanted a mantra once and succeeded. It's

like being on a crowded platform and waiting for a once in lifetimetrain to ultimate success which is invisible, inaudible andundetectable by normal means. Those who know exactly when and how,board it while the remaining keep thinking eternally that the train

never existed.Almost all sadhaks who fail, fail because of their shortcomings(physical, mental and spiritual) and bad karma (accumulated in thisand past lives).Even when I was relatively new to this field and had not yet proven

myself worthy enough to be blessed with the advanced knowledge; Inever considered waiting forever to reach the next level. My recklessways force me beyond my limits and almost always land me in trouble;but this time, things were different.

I thought, I would chant 112 rosary rounds a day during Navratri. Theinvisible, who had chosen Dakshin Kali beej mantra sadhana for thisstep of my journey into the unknown, had other plans. Although I am no

stranger to it, the joy of sadhana, alone, was not enough forsomething as maniacal as completing the whole purashcharan in a singleday. Now that I have done it; I know, there was something that kept megoing during those grueling 16 hours each day; not once, not twice,

but for 8 days straight.Each mantra makes an impact. Once the intensity threshold is crossed,the impact increases exponentially helping the sadhak retain theTuriya state which, eventually, makes the sadhana successful.

The invisible had chosen the eighth day for my triumph. I wascompletely detached from the material world; yet, I was very muchaware of my goal - the single thought carefully placed at the focalpoint of all my energies. The moment I shattered my mental barriers, I

could've desired anything. It was my day, the whole Universe was mineand thus, I asked for just that.The next moment, I found the Universe standing in front of me in humanform - my Guru - the controller of Siddhashram - Paramhansa Swami

Nikhileshwaranand.I bowed down and touched his feet with my forehead. I was with my Guruonce again. My eyes were now able to see the invisible. I was stunned;but movement was irrelevant. I was speechless; but it hardly mattered

as there was nothing to say. Time stood still till he placed his rightthumb on my forehead. Something entered my forehead, rushed down thebase of my spine and wildly rose upwards again. As it reached thecrown of my head, I heard a deafening sound and then - nothing -

absolutely nothing - no life, no death; no darkness, no light; no helland absolutely no heaven. Null.As I returned to the 'normal' world, though I forgot when, I realisednothing was normal anymore. I now had access to the powers of every

sadhana that had failed and every sadhana that was successful over theyears. With the blessing of my Guruji, the word 'impossible' hadfinally lost it's meaning.I am no longer wandering the dark. I can now see my destination.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!