born in 1972 and the other born in 1973. The daughter born in 1972 was married

earlier but due to the ill treatment of her in-laws, is now divorced (with the

grace of Maa Baglamukhi and our Gurudev, as the in-laws were neither taking her

nor giving divorce and the court-case was being extended by her in-laws since 8

years). The other one is still to get married. Both are extremely talented

girls, the elder one is a Doctor of humans and the younger one is a Doctor of

Plants (Ph.D. in Botany). They aren't getting married and the family is now

losing all hopes. I have personally met them, and such strong-character girls

are difficult to find in present circumstances. I request the learned members to

please share their valuable knowledge to help this family. I am sharing their

birth details which are

authentic.

Elder Girl :

Date of Birth : 26-06-1972

Time of Birth : 06:30 morning

Place of Birth : Allahabad

Younger Girl :

Date of Birth : 03-10-1973

Time of Birth : 22:43 night

Place of Birth : Mau Nath Bhajan, Azamgarh, U.P.

Please, it would be of great help to the family if we can help them

astrologically as well as by Mantra-Tantra- Yantra so that they can get married

in a good family with a good and caring spouse.

May all Souls Rest in Peace...

With Regards,

Prabhat

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

• 5 weeks later...

Mamaste dear one,I know that this can be over come with the help of a good tantric. We also faced same problem, and only for girls in our family, and for several generations. We approached a good tantric and done the pooja. Now all our family are happy. It was due to a pitru, 4-5 generations back, didnt get moksha.If you feel this will work, then i can give the details of the tantric.Good luck,--- On Mon, 11/10/08, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 Respected Members Please Help... Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 10:14 AM

Jai Gurudev...

Charan Sparsh to all the Respected Members,

One of the family I know is in great despair. I tried all the things with which I can help them, but nothing seems to work. The family has two daughters one born in 1972 and the other born in 1973. The daughter born in 1972 was married earlier but due to the ill treatment of her in-laws, is now divorced (with the grace of Maa Baglamukhi and our Gurudev, as the in-laws were neither taking her nor giving divorce and the court-case was being extended by her in-laws since 8 years). The other one is still to get married. Both are extremely talented girls, the elder one is a Doctor of humans and the younger one is a Doctor of Plants (Ph.D. in Botany). They aren't getting married and the family is now losing all hopes. I have personally met them, and such strong-character girls are difficult to find in present circumstances. I request the learned members to please share their valuable knowledge to help this family. I am sharing their birth details which are

authentic.

Elder Girl :

Date of Birth : 26-06-1972

Time of Birth : 06:30 morning

Place of Birth : Allahabad

Younger Girl :

Date of Birth : 03-10-1973

Time of Birth : 22:43 night

Place of Birth : Mau Nath Bhajan, Azamgarh, U.P.

Please, it would be of great help to the family if we can help them astrologically as well as by Mantra-Tantra- Yantra so that they can get married in a good family with a good and caring spouse.

May all Souls Rest in Peace...

With Regards,

Prabhat

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Jay Gurudev

If your problem place before Revered Gurudev @ Jodhpur, they will give appropriate advice to cure the problems aried.

Shri guru charankamalebhyo nama--- On Mon, 10/11/08, Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 wrote:

Prabhat Gupta <suprabhat_1999 Respected Members Please Help... Date: Monday, 10 November, 2008, 10:14 AM

Jai Gurudev...Charan Sparsh to all the Respected Members,One of the family I know is in great despair. I tried all the things with which I can help them, but nothing seems to work. The family has two daughters one born in 1972 and the other born in 1973. The daughter born in 1972 was married earlier but due to the ill treatment of her in-laws, is now divorced (with the grace of Maa Baglamukhi and our Gurudev, as the in-laws were neither taking her nor giving divorce and the court-case was being extended by her in-laws since 8 years). The other one is still to get married. Both are extremely talented girls, the elder one is a Doctor of humans and the younger one is a Doctor of Plants (Ph.D. in Botany). They aren't getting married and the family is now losing all hopes. I have personally met them, and such strong-character girls are difficult to find in present circumstances. I request the learned members to please share their valuable

knowledge to help this family. I am sharing their birth details which areauthentic.Elder Girl :Date of Birth : 26-06-1972Time of Birth : 06:30 morningPlace of Birth : AllahabadYounger Girl :Date of Birth : 03-10-1973Time of Birth : 22:43 nightPlace of Birth : Mau Nath Bhajan, Azamgarh, U.P.Please, it would be of great help to the family if we can help them astrologically as well as by Mantra-Tantra- Yantra so that they can get married in a good family with a good and caring spouse.May all Souls Rest in Peace...With Regards,PrabhatConnect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger ./ ?wm=n/

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.