Guest guest

Hi all,

Please accept my respects..

I am Subash Rao from Malaysia.. I would like to get Diksha from Gurudev

but I have no idea how to go about.. Can someone please guide me how to

get initiated?.. I am in no potion of travelling to India.. but very

much like to get initiated and indulge myself in the sadhanas to

improve my life...

Kindly advise and guide me.. Thank you..

• 3 weeks later...

Jai Gurudev,

The phone numbers of Gurudham are mentioned in this link http://www.siddhashram.org/address.shtml

Please call and ask the procedure for getting the diksha through photo.

Jai Gurudev,

Santosh.

subash_darksoul <subash_darksoul Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:32:53 PM Help me to get Diksha please..

Hi all,Please accept my respects..I am Subash Rao from Malaysia.. I would like to get Diksha from Gurudev but I have no idea how to go about.. Can someone please guide me how to get initiated?.. I am in no potion of travelling to India.. but very much like to get initiated and indulge myself in the sadhanas to improve my life...Kindly advise and guide me.. Thank you..

Jai Gurudev.............!

You can contact jodhpur gurudham on phone from going through the website for details www.siddhashram.org many people living abroad are doing sadhna & talking Diksha on Photo also, for Guru it does not matter wherever u live on this earth the entire Universe is inside Guru element only..............................!

best of luck

regards

nikhilanand

--- On Thu, 20/11/08, subash_darksoul <subash_darksoul wrote:

subash_darksoul <subash_darksoul Help me to get Diksha please.. Date: Thursday, 20 November, 2008, 8:02 PM

Hi all,Please accept my respects..I am Subash Rao from Malaysia.. I would like to get Diksha from Gurudev but I have no idea how to go about.. Can someone please guide me how to get initiated?.. I am in no potion of travelling to India.. but very much like to get initiated and indulge myself in the sadhanas to improve my life...Kindly advise and guide me.. Thank you..

New Email names for you!

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.

Hurry before someone else does!

Hi Subash,You can still take diksha without traveling to India. You can contact Jodhpur Gurudham and can ask them how to take diksha remotely . : (0291)-2432209/2433623Preferably they will suggest you to send your recent photograph with the details . Please let me know if you have any issues in contacting . Jai GurudevDebajani--- On Thu, 11/20/08, subash_darksoul <subash_darksoul wrote:subash_darksoul <subash_darksoul Help me to get Diksha please.. Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 6:02 AM

Hi all,

Please accept my respects..

I am Subash Rao from Malaysia.. I would like to get Diksha from Gurudev

but I have no idea how to go about.. Can someone please guide me how to

get initiated?.. I am in no potion of travelling to India.. but very

much like to get initiated and indulge myself in the sadhanas to

improve my life...

Kindly advise and guide me.. Thank you..