IndiaDivine.org

namasthe dear vasanth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes my father does it every year (for our granma and grand pa) where we offer pinda and tarpanam.

And also im not entitled to any karma for my grand pa and grand ma as right now it is the duty of my father which will be passed on to me later.

By d way u gave a scope for a very good topic sire, Is there any way by which a person like me (who is still blessed by presence of my parents) perform pitru puja or any such thing?

Namaste,You cannot perform pinda pradn. Since your parents alive, its the duty only limited to your parent.I think you can perform tarpan (I am not sure).Namaste--- On Thu, 12/11/08, kaushik_buddy <kaushik_buddy wrote:kaushik_buddy <kaushik_buddy namasthe dear vasanth Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 12:27 AM

Yes my father does it every year (for our granma and grand pa) where we offer pinda and tarpanam.

And also im not entitled to any karma for my grand pa and grand ma as right now it is the duty of my father which will be passed on to me later.

By d way u gave a scope for a very good topic sire, Is there any way by which a person like me (who is still blessed by presence of my parents) perform pitru puja or any such thing?

Yah and thats what i am told also.By d way i found a post on "pitru dosha" in database and it covered a lot about it. --- On Fri, 12/12/08, copulation <vasanth2411 wrote:

copulation <vasanth2411Re: namasthe dear vasanth Date: Friday, 12 December, 2008, 12:34 PM

Namaste,You cannot perform pinda pradn. Since your parents alive, its the duty only limited to your parent.I think you can perform tarpan (I am not sure).Namaste--- On Thu, 12/11/08, kaushik_buddy <kaushik_buddy@ .co. in> wrote:

kaushik_buddy <kaushik_buddy@ .co. in> namasthe dear vasanth@ s.comThursday, December 11, 2008, 12:27 AM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Hi Kaushik,Can you please share the post on pitru dosh.Thanks,Best regards,BhushanOn Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:39 PM, kaushik <kaushik_buddy wrote:

Yah and thats what i am told also.By d way i found a post on " pitru dosha " in database and it covered a lot about it. --- On Fri, 12/12/08, copulation <vasanth2411 wrote:

copulation <vasanth2411Re: namasthe dear vasanth

Friday, 12 December, 2008, 12:34 PM

Namaste,You cannot perform pinda pradn. Since your parents alive, its the duty only limited to your parent.I think you can perform tarpan (I am not sure).Namaste--- On Thu, 12/11/08, kaushik_buddy <kaushik_buddy@ .co. in> wrote:

kaushik_buddy <kaushik_buddy@ .co. in> namasthe dear vasanth@ s.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008, 12:27 AM

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.