IndiaDivine.org

Bhairvi gutika and Siddh soot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev

Gurubhayya

May you explain me the all mantras of pranpratishrha of yantra, mala & other sadhna material with its detailed procedure. Are u comming to Pune to join Shibir on 08/02/09.

Jay Nikhileshwar

--- On Thu, 29/1/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 Bhairvi gutika and Siddh soot Date: Thursday, 29 January, 2009, 8:24 PM

Dear Friends, Jai gurudev, Warm Greetings to all… In the world of Parad Tantra which we call as "PARAD JAGAT"; there are many things which are Mysterious and Hidden; that's why it attracts ourselves towards them. We cannot say exactly that no such thing lies in the world just because we have not gone through or we have not seen the same. Many times it happens; when our SADGURUDEV is explaining something to us; our mind is roaming somewhere else in the world Or unfortunately we are not present there.

In "RAS TANTRA"there are many details about the various "GUTIKA"…and believe me each of them is amazing and marvellous…. Not only their experiments but even the way of their creations is left unfold in the petals of Mystery!!!!! !!!!Hence, to create such things on the basis of bookish knowledge is not an easy task. These special and rare epics helps in the introduction of such a Rare and Unique Science ; but still; the perfection can only comes in the guidance of a Right and Perfect teacher…Flawless reading and learning's from the "GURU" is the key factor of the Success of this path…. You have read or heard about the "Khechri Gutika, Vajra Gutika, Mrityunjoy Gutika" in various books but apart from all there are many other wonderful things which our "GURU" has told which is beyond my explanation in the Astro world. You have already read about the "Devranjini Gutika" and has seen benefits of the same also...Now I am telling you about another Wonderful Gutika whose name is "Bhairavi Gutika" or we can call it "Dhanada Laxmi Gutika"…I know you are wandering what is new and unique into this? So, my Dear Friends, I want to tell you that most experienced and learned Priests and the Siddh Soot holding persons also fights to get the power of the same and fails even after too many tries just because of the reason as this is the only hidden Siddh Soot generated through a mediator which needs for the creation of GOLD and just with the help of this and few Chants (Mantra); one can prepare GOLD from the 500 gms Copper in one night only!!!!!! Amazing na….. Rival destructions, Prosperity in terms of financial state,Divine Hypnotic power, Spiritual & Wide Knowledge and Intuition capabilities can be gained by a single man and with the combination of Mantra & Material the power real becomes Powerful…..when gutika move round round by chanting mantra power ,which proves that the method is 100 % correct. Since this is a very powerful it cannot get back or become inactive from the few light steps taken by any individual. The creation is very tough and can be made only with the help of Rare and Wonderful botanical items and Mercury with much hidden work actions with the help of a very special "MANTRAS". It gets active after very deep analysis and thorough experimental procedures; after which the "RED – GREEN" colour amazing Bhairavi

Gutika get into its proper existence. That means for creation and for the purposeful work of the same – it needs different MANTRAS combination.

In the year 1984,Sadgurudev has shown and explained the method of creation and the practical experiment of the power to his students…So, friends finally; The best part of our life lies in the MORAL –

"Let's unfold the mysteries of the World to remove all the Sorrows and Let Prosperity and Wealth enter into Our Life Forever"…… ......

JAI GURUDEV…… Thanks & Regards… Yours

****ARIF****

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.