IndiaDivine.org

Sadgurudev and Parad Science

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Jai Gurudev,

Warm Greetings to you all….

Today I am here to tell you all about the ""…..but before that I just want to clear one point which is very important for all of us to know before reading this article –

"Many people in this world thinks and says that "PARAD"(Mercury)is toxic and harmful….I too say; Yes it is but on the other part – People connected to this group are very Clever and Wise…..and as far as the process is concerned so my dear friends – The below article is only for the Knowledge acknowledgement for all and to work out the same without any proper Guideline is just a silly mistake nothing else.

I just want to clear – that there are too many thesis and books have been written on the "WESTERN ALCHEMY" then why one cannot share his ideas and point of view related to our Country's knowledge and the long long rituals to the rest of the World….As all says again and again that the same is harmful so My dear Friend one simple thing I would let you know that from last 22 years I am researching on this and believe me I too have a vision for the same;hence I just request to pls.understand the synopsis of the Article only rather to apply the same…."

So, here I again I come back again to the original point – "Sadgurudev and the Parad Science"-----So, let's start with it-

In Indian Epics and Vedas – The second Noun for "PARAD" is known as "RAS" and to explain the same it has been said that –

"The one who can absorb all metals in it and to rid all the ageing problems and to end the fear of death is known as RAS"….that's why there is a saying – "RASO VAE SAH"

Basically; since ancient times, with the help and hard work of our respected saints – the use of Parad has not only been done for only "Loh Siddhi" and for medicines but also for the Makeover, Special Processes and for Meditation also. Not only this, but it is also believed that – No person can become free from this materialistic world without get expert into "RAS"…

Indian Alchemy experts have expertise the process of "VAYU GAMAN SIDDHI,SHUNYA SIDDHI,ADRASHYA SIDDHI & DEH LUPT SIDDHI" apart from the creation of Gold in the world of hidden processes; and because of this RAS SIDDHI;the Indian Alchemy became famous all over the world which was named as "KIMIYAGIRI"…..

The wonders of PARAD was so much wide that more or less all the saints of all religion conducted experiment on their own way and made their religion More Powerful and Prosperous…Although, the interest of all was in the creation of Gold;yet,they all felt that if somehow and by any reason PARAD can be taken in with some special processes the whole makeover of a body can happen…and this can happen only when the toxicity of the same can be changed into the useful PARAD by the help of 8 SANSKAAR KE DVARA"…and if the proper intake of the same is taken by any

person in the proper guidance of an Expert, the total body makeover can happen and that too in few weeks instead of Months and Years…

No one can from us forget the contributions given by Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan Dutt Shrimali in the world of Mercuric Science…..By so many Campaigning's and through important synopsis he had given so much about the PARAD that one can wander the powers of the same by doing and hearing the same….The 108 Sanskaar of PARAD was first introduced by him only & not only introduced but he had shown the all things in practical also of which no one has heard till that time….

Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji smiled and said – "Not this much only; with the power of the great PARAD – we can do anything we want to – like – can fly in the sky; can get disappeared ; can make bunches of gold; can live long as much can and can get transform from one body to another with the help of Yog power…"

By listening my wordings, the Swamiji got bit silent, gave a thought and then said – "The process of using PARAD through special process can make as much as Gold by which the creation of a Palace can be done just like Lanka….As we all know that in ancient times, Ravana was the follower of Lord Shiva and PARAD is the element of Shiva only hence Ravana was able to made his palace Lanka with the help of PARAD special processes."

Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji also told that if Siddh(enchanted)PARAD can be swallowed in a body with the help of rare and wide processes; one can roam in the snow mountains without any woollens and the severe cold also cannot harm the person; this was proved by him to me. He gave me the Gutika and said – Now keep this with you and roam wherever you want to go ; go how much far you can go-you will not feel tired, no disease can touch you, you will not feel any hunger or thirst…And, if it is wore in the neck and needs to body transform it helps in protecting the left body for years and years; Not only this if it is

swallowed and the person dies off there will be no metabolic changes in the body for a long time…..(ACKNOWLEDGE from "The Flying Saint(UDTE HUYE SAMNAYASI)")

No matter, whether it is a fact for making "SIDDH SOOTH" or the mysteries of the Parad; Sadgurudev never left any thing incomplete to his students. He also told the easiest method of making the "SIDDH SOOTH"; whether it is getting rid from Svitra Kushth or changes in the Beauty of Kurupta….

Method of making "Chandroday Jal"was also told by him to the students in the year 1989 due to this binding of PARAD becomes much easier and it helps in getting body free from all type of diseases. With the help of PARAD one can make "GORANGANA" with the help of which one can get fairness in one day only in spite of the fact that many big brands in the market are also not able to do the same.

By the grace of the respected Gurudev, one saint of Varanasi did the creation of "SUDDH SWARN" from Teliya Kaand.

He also told that the PARAD is beneficial from the following 6 types – Darshan, Sparsh, Bhakshan, Smaran, Poojan & Daan...The PARAD is considered so much holy that if anyone use any thing abusive about the PARAD he is considered as the most Sinful person in the world.

By the creation of "Asth Sanskarit PARAD Gutika or Mudrika"one can make his body strong just like the steel. This Gutika helps in keeping one body free from both Mental and Physical hindrances and provides the magic of glamour and attraction….And obviously, PARAD has its own importance & place in the processes of Hypnotism and Attraction and to get the high level of Hypnotism power processes,PARAD Gutika is changed in to "Vashikaran Gutika"…Ras Siddh Saints feel very embraces to give the PARAD consists of total 8 Sanskaars….but,Sadgurudev provided the "Muktikayen" and "Mudrikayen" consists of Parad.Apart from this, he also explained the process of making "VIGRAH from PARAD" and also the uses of the same along with the method of processes to

all.

He also told the importance of "PARAD VIGRAH" as the money is the essential part of an individual life and the life is not so easy without it and PARAD is the only metal which is immortal and because of its flawless property it can bind the flawlessness of Money what we call as "LAKSHMI";that's why as soon as we bind the PARAD we can bind money also with us and the power of this does not get dim like other metals as the other metals are active for few years only but PARAD or Mercury remains active through out its life….

The keeping of "PARAD SHIVLING"in our premises keeps free that area from any VAASTU DOSH and many more has been written on the creation of the same. After the foundation of the PARAD Shivling if one reminds "OM NAMAH SHIVAY" and put water on that and intake few drops of the same one can get the amazing youth by it; and one can get enormous wealth by doing "KUBER SADHANA" on Monday by some special processes. If one does "TRATAK" and do "POORV JANM DARSHAN SADHNA" on Pardeshwar then it can really give the results and "VAYU GAMAN" and "SHUNYA AASAN" is the base of Parad Shivling….

Many teachings have been said on the subject of "PARAD LAKSHMI"….and if a person chants "SAUNDRYA LAKSHMI MANTRA" after the "Parad Lakshmi" Poojan one can get immense beauty...The blessings of Wealth Goddess Lakshmi remains forever if one person keeps the "PARAD SHRIYANTRA" in the foundation of any building with the help of Geological instruments.

Perhaps, you might have remember that 12-15 years ago, our country faced the most burning problem "Unemployment" but as and when the Sadgurudev laid the "PARDESHWAR" into the President House ; our country is regularly growing after that and you all can very well see even in the current Financial Recession period when many countries have reached at the end of the economy, our country is standing proudly in front of the world….

The creation of "PARAD DURGA" and "PARAD KALI" is only possible when it has been created along with the meditation with "LALITA SAHASTRANAAM" and "NAVARN MANTRA"; after that the proper use of the same in life is also explained by him…In front of this rare combination by remembering the "DURGA DWATRISNNAM MALA" one can become free from any sort of problem in life….

The most confidential method of creation of "PARAD GANPATI" and "PARAD ANNAPURNA" was also told by the Sadgurudev during his campaigning's and due to this many Saints got benefits in form of wealth and prosperity….Many more has given by the Guru….

Oh,,,, It is too less to say anything about my Sadgurudev…….The explanation is beyond my words….The bond of the rituals from which we all are tied of is really a matter of Proud and Happiness and nothing is more important than this….So let us all take an Oath and Pray to Sadgurudev to follow the same Path in our life today and Forever……...

Jai Gurudev……

Thanks & Regards….

****ARIF****

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Sir,

Jai Gurudev.

May I know the method of Making Chandrodak Jal or at least a hint Please.

Pranay.

, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>     Jai Gurudev,

> Warm Greetings to you all….

> Today I am here to tell you all about the " " …..but before that I just want

to clear one point which is very important for all of us to know before reading

this article †"

> " Many people in this world thinks and says that " PARAD " (Mercury)is toxic and

harmful….I too say; Yes it is but on the other part †" People connected to

this group are very Clever and Wise…..and as far as the process is concerned

so my dear friends †" The below article is only for the Knowledge

acknowledgement for all and to work out the same without any proper Guideline is

just a silly mistake nothing else.

> I just want to clear †" that there are too many thesis and books have been

written on the " WESTERN ALCHEMY " then why one cannot share his ideas and point

of view related to our Country's knowledge and the long long rituals to the rest

of the World….As all says again and again that the same is harmful so My dear

Friend one simple thing I would let you know that from last 22 years I am

researching on this and believe me I too have a vision for the same;hence I just

request to pls.understand the synopsis of the Article only rather to apply the

same…. "

> So, here I again I come back again to the original point †" " Sadgurudev and

the Parad Science " -----So, let's start with it-

> In Indian Epics and Vedas †" The second Noun for " PARAD " is known as " RAS "

and to explain the same it has been said that †"

> " The one who can absorb all metals in it and to rid all the ageing problems

and to end the fear of death is known as RAS " ….that's why there is a saying

†" " RASO VAE SAH "

> Basically; since ancient times, with the help and hard work of our respected

saints †" the use of Parad has not only been done for only " Loh Siddhi " and for

medicines but also for the Makeover, Special Processes and for Meditation also.

Not only this, but it is also believed that †" No person can become free from

this materialistic world without get expert into " RAS " …

> Indian Alchemy experts have expertise the process of " VAYU GAMAN SIDDHI,SHUNYA

SIDDHI,ADRASHYA SIDDHI & DEH LUPT SIDDHI " apart from the creation of Gold in the

world of hidden processes; and because of this RAS SIDDHI;the Indian Alchemy

became famous all over the world which was named as " KIMIYAGIRI " …..

> The wonders of PARAD was so much wide that more or less all the saints of all

religion conducted experiment on their own way and made their religion More

Powerful and Prosperous…Although, the interest of all was in the creation of

Gold;yet,they all felt that if somehow and by any reason PARAD can be taken in

with some special processes the whole makeover of a body can happen…and this

can happen only when the toxicity of the same can be changed into the useful

PARAD by the help of 8 SANSKAAR KE DVARA " …and if the proper intake of the same

is taken by any person in the proper guidance of an Expert, the total body

makeover can happen and that too in few weeks instead of Months and Years…

> No one can from us forget the contributions given by Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan

Dutt Shrimali in the world of Mercuric Science…..By so many Campaigning's and

through important synopsis he had given so much about the PARAD that one can

wander the powers of the same by doing and hearing the same….The 108 Sanskaar

of PARAD was first introduced by him only & not only introduced but he had shown

the all things in practical also of which no one has heard till that time….

> Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji smiled and said †" " Not this much only; with the

power of the great PARAD †" we can do anything we want to †" like †" can fly

in the sky; can get disappeared ; can make bunches of gold; can live long as

much can and can get transform from one body to another with the help of Yog

power… "

> By listening my wordings, the Swamiji got bit silent, gave a thought and then

said †" " The process of using PARAD through special process can make as much as

Gold by which the creation of a Palace can be done just like Lanka….As we all

know that in ancient times, Ravana was the follower of Lord Shiva and PARAD is

the element of Shiva only hence Ravana was able to made his palace Lanka with

the help of PARAD special processes. "

> Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji also told that if Siddh(enchanted)PARAD can be

swallowed in a body with the help of rare and wide processes; one can roam in

the snow mountains without any woollens and the severe cold also cannot harm the

person; this was proved by him to me. He gave me the Gutika and said †" Now

keep this with you and roam wherever you want to go ; go how much far you can

go-you will not feel tired, no disease can touch you, you will not feel any

hunger or thirst…And, if it is wore in the neck and needs to body transform it

helps in protecting the left body for years and years; Not only this if it is

swallowed and the person dies off there will be no metabolic changes in the body

for a long time…..(ACKNOWLEDGE from " The Flying Saint(UDTE HUYE SAMNAYASI) " )

> No matter, whether it is a fact for making " SIDDH SOOTH " or the mysteries of

the Parad; Sadgurudev never left any thing incomplete to his students. He also

told the easiest method of making the " SIDDH SOOTH " ; whether it is getting rid

from Svitra Kushth or changes in the Beauty of Kurupta….

> Method of making " Chandroday Jal " was also told by him to the students in the

year 1989 due to this binding of PARAD becomes much easier and it helps in

getting body free from all type of diseases. With the help of PARAD one can make

" GORANGANA " with the help of which one can get fairness in one day only in spite

of the fact that many big brands in the market are also not able to do the same.

> By the grace of the respected Gurudev, one saint of Varanasi did the creation

of " SUDDH SWARN " from Teliya Kaand.

> He also told that the PARAD is beneficial from the following 6 types †"

Darshan, Sparsh, Bhakshan, Smaran, Poojan & Daan...The PARAD is considered so

much holy that if anyone use any thing abusive about the PARAD he is considered

as the most Sinful person in the world.

> By the creation of " Asth Sanskarit PARAD Gutika or Mudrika " one can make his

body strong just like the steel. This Gutika helps in keeping one body free from

both Mental and Physical hindrances and provides the magic of glamour and

attraction….And obviously, PARAD has its own importance & place in the

processes of Hypnotism and Attraction and to get the high level of Hypnotism

power processes,PARAD Gutika is changed in to " Vashikaran Gutika " …

>

> Ras Siddh Saints feel very embraces to give the PARAD consists of total 8

Sanskaars….but,Sadgurudev provided the " Muktikayen " and " Mudrikayen " consists

of Parad.Apart from this, he also explained the process of making " VIGRAH from

PARAD " and also the uses of the same along with the method of processes to all.

> He also told the importance of " PARAD VIGRAH " as the money is the essential

part of an individual life and the life is not so easy without it and PARAD is

the only metal which is immortal and because of its flawless property it can

bind the flawlessness of Money what we call as " LAKSHMI " ;that's why as soon as

we bind the PARAD we can bind money also with us and the power of this does not

get dim like other metals as the other metals are active for few years only but

PARAD or Mercury remains active through out its life….

> The keeping of " PARAD SHIVLING " in our premises keeps free that area from any

VAASTU DOSH and many more has been written on the creation of the same. After

the foundation of the PARAD Shivling if one reminds " OM NAMAH SHIVAY " and put

water on that and intake few drops of the same one can get the amazing youth by

it; and one can get enormous wealth by doing " KUBER SADHANA " on Monday by some

special processes. If one does " TRATAK " and do " POORV JANM DARSHAN SADHNA " on

Pardeshwar then it can really give the results and " VAYU GAMAN " and " SHUNYA

AASAN " is the base of Parad Shivling….

> Many teachings have been said on the subject of " PARAD LAKSHMI " ….and if a

person chants " SAUNDRYA LAKSHMI MANTRA " after the " Parad Lakshmi " Poojan one can

get immense beauty...The blessings of Wealth Goddess Lakshmi remains forever if

one person keeps the " PARAD SHRIYANTRA " in the foundation of any building with

the help of Geological instruments.

> Perhaps, you might have remember that 12-15 years ago, our country faced the

most burning problem " Unemployment " but as and when the Sadgurudev laid the

" PARDESHWAR " into the President House ; our country is regularly growing after

that and you all can very well see even in the current Financial Recession

period when many countries have reached at the end of the economy, our country

is standing proudly in front of the world….  

> The creation of " PARAD DURGA " and " PARAD KALI " is only possible when it has

been created along with the meditation with " LALITA SAHASTRANAAM " and " NAVARN

MANTRA " ; after that the proper use of the same in life is also explained by

him…In front of this rare combination by remembering the " DURGA DWATRISNNAM

MALA " one can become free from any sort of problem in life….

> The most confidential method of creation of " PARAD GANPATI " and " PARAD

ANNAPURNA " was also told by the Sadgurudev during his campaigning's and due to

this many Saints got benefits in form of wealth and prosperity….Many more has

given by the Guru….

> Oh,,,, It is too less to say anything about my Sadgurudev…….The

explanation is beyond my words….The bond of the rituals from which we all are

tied of is really a matter of Proud and Happiness and nothing is more important

than this….So let us all take an Oath and Pray to Sadgurudev to follow the

same Path in our life today and Forever……...

> Jai Gurudev……

> Thanks & Regards….

>

>

>

>

****\

ARIF****

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

, " pranaykumar_4 " <pranaykumar108 wrote:

>

> Sir,

> Jai Gurudev.

> May I know the method of Making Chandrodak Jal or at least a hint Please.

> Pranay.

>

> , ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >     Jai Gurudev,

> > Warm Greetings to you all….

> > Today I am here to tell you all about the " " …..but before that I just want

this article †"

> > " Many people in this world thinks and says that " PARAD " (Mercury)is toxic and

acknowledgement for all and to work out the same without any proper Guideline is

> > I just want to clear †" that there are too many thesis and books have been

written on the " WESTERN ALCHEMY " then why one cannot share his ideas and point

of view related to our Country's knowledge and the long long rituals to the rest

researching on this and believe me I too have a vision for the same;hence I just

same…. "

> > So, here I again I come back again to the original point †" " Sadgurudev and

> > In Indian Epics and Vedas †" The second Noun for " PARAD " is known as " RAS "

> > " The one who can absorb all metals in it and to rid all the ageing problems

†" " RASO VAE SAH "

> > Basically; since ancient times, with the help and hard work of our respected

saints †" the use of Parad has not only been done for only " Loh Siddhi " and for

> > Indian Alchemy experts have expertise the process of " VAYU GAMAN

SIDDHI,SHUNYA SIDDHI,ADRASHYA SIDDHI & DEH LUPT SIDDHI " apart from the creation

of Gold in the world of hidden processes; and because of this RAS SIDDHI;the

Indian Alchemy became famous all over the world which was named as

" KIMIYAGIRI " …..

> > The wonders of PARAD was so much wide that more or less all the saints of

all religion conducted experiment on their own way and made their religion More

PARAD by the help of 8 SANSKAAR KE DVARA " …and if the proper intake of the same

> > No one can from us forget the contributions given by Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan

of PARAD was first introduced by him only & not only introduced but he had shown

> > Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji smiled and said †" " Not this much only; with the

power… "

> > By listening my wordings, the Swamiji got bit silent, gave a thought and

then said †" " The process of using PARAD through special process can make as

much as Gold by which the creation of a Palace can be done just like Lanka….As

we all know that in ancient times, Ravana was the follower of Lord Shiva and

PARAD is the element of Shiva only hence Ravana was able to made his palace

Lanka with the help of PARAD special processes. "

> > Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji also told that if Siddh(enchanted)PARAD can be

the snow mountains without any woollens and the severe cold also cannot harm the

swallowed and the person dies off there will be no metabolic changes in the body

> > No matter, whether it is a fact for making " SIDDH SOOTH " or the mysteries of

told the easiest method of making the " SIDDH SOOTH " ; whether it is getting rid

> > Method of making " Chandroday Jal " was also told by him to the students in the

getting body free from all type of diseases. With the help of PARAD one can make

" GORANGANA " with the help of which one can get fairness in one day only in spite

of the fact that many big brands in the market are also not able to do the same.

> > By the grace of the respected Gurudev, one saint of Varanasi did the

creation of " SUDDH SWARN " from Teliya Kaand.

> > He also told that the PARAD is beneficial from the following 6 types †"

> > By the creation of " Asth Sanskarit PARAD Gutika or Mudrika " one can make his

body strong just like the steel. This Gutika helps in keeping one body free from

> >

> > Ras Siddh Saints feel very embraces to give the PARAD consists of total 8

Sanskaars….but,Sadgurudev provided the " Muktikayen " and " Mudrikayen " consists

PARAD " and also the uses of the same along with the method of processes to all.

> > He also told the importance of " PARAD VIGRAH " as the money is the essential

bind the flawlessness of Money what we call as " LAKSHMI " ;that's why as soon as

> > The keeping of " PARAD SHIVLING " in our premises keeps free that area from any

it; and one can get enormous wealth by doing " KUBER SADHANA " on Monday by some

special processes. If one does " TRATAK " and do " POORV JANM DARSHAN SADHNA " on

> > Many teachings have been said on the subject of " PARAD LAKSHMI " ….and if a

person chants " SAUNDRYA LAKSHMI MANTRA " after the " Parad Lakshmi " Poojan one can

one person keeps the " PARAD SHRIYANTRA " in the foundation of any building with

> > Perhaps, you might have remember that 12-15 years ago, our country faced the

" PARDESHWAR " into the President House ; our country is regularly growing after

> > The creation of " PARAD DURGA " and " PARAD KALI " is only possible when it has

been created along with the meditation with " LALITA SAHASTRANAAM " and " NAVARN

> > The most confidential method of creation of " PARAD GANPATI " and " PARAD

given by the Guru….

> > Oh,,,, It is too less to say anything about my Sadgurudev…….The

> > Jai Gurudev……

> > Thanks & Regards….

> >

> >

> >

> >

****\

ARIF****

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> >

>Do you know how to bind the PARAD?there r many sansakr to be done to bind it do

anyone in group have such ideas?

• 5 months later...

, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>     Jai Gurudev,

> Warm Greetings to you all….

> Today I am here to tell you all about the " " …..but before that I just want

this article †"

> " Many people in this world thinks and says that " PARAD " (Mercury)is toxic and

> I just want to clear †" that there are too many thesis and books have been

same…. "

> So, here I again I come back again to the original point †" " Sadgurudev and

> In Indian Epics and Vedas †" The second Noun for " PARAD " is known as " RAS "

> " The one who can absorb all metals in it and to rid all the ageing problems

†" " RASO VAE SAH "

> Basically; since ancient times, with the help and hard work of our respected

> Indian Alchemy experts have expertise the process of " VAYU GAMAN SIDDHI,SHUNYA

SIDDHI,ADRASHYA SIDDHI & DEH LUPT SIDDHI " apart from the creation of Gold in the

world of hidden processes; and because of this RAS SIDDHI;the Indian Alchemy

became famous all over the world which was named as " KIMIYAGIRI " …..

> The wonders of PARAD was so much wide that more or less all the saints of all

religion conducted experiment on their own way and made their religion More

> No one can from us forget the contributions given by Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan

> Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji smiled and said †" " Not this much only; with the

power… "

> By listening my wordings, the Swamiji got bit silent, gave a thought and then

said †" " The process of using PARAD through special process can make as much as

Gold by which the creation of a Palace can be done just like Lanka….As we all

know that in ancient times, Ravana was the follower of Lord Shiva and PARAD is

the element of Shiva only hence Ravana was able to made his palace Lanka with

the help of PARAD special processes. "

> Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji also told that if Siddh(enchanted)PARAD can be

> No matter, whether it is a fact for making " SIDDH SOOTH " or the mysteries of

> Method of making " Chandroday Jal " was also told by him to the students in the

> By the grace of the respected Gurudev, one saint of Varanasi did the creation

of " SUDDH SWARN " from Teliya Kaand.

> He also told that the PARAD is beneficial from the following 6 types †"

> By the creation of " Asth Sanskarit PARAD Gutika or Mudrika " one can make his

>

> Ras Siddh Saints feel very embraces to give the PARAD consists of total 8

> He also told the importance of " PARAD VIGRAH " as the money is the essential

> The keeping of " PARAD SHIVLING " in our premises keeps free that area from any

> Many teachings have been said on the subject of " PARAD LAKSHMI " ….and if a

> Perhaps, you might have remember that 12-15 years ago, our country faced the

> The creation of " PARAD DURGA " and " PARAD KALI " is only possible when it has

> The most confidential method of creation of " PARAD GANPATI " and " PARAD

given by the Guru….

> Oh,,,, It is too less to say anything about my Sadgurudev…….The

> Jai Gurudev……

> Thanks & Regards….

>

>

>

>

****\

ARIF****

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

>

jai gurudev, very clean convey between relations of god,guru,paarad(agent of multi transmutator for health,metals,manas,siddhis,pandh bhootas)and sadhak.very very very use of conversation inthis thing i am intrested to know about articles,herbs,processes indetailed bhai. " insted of text books just knowledge gains but no practice full of confusion. " thanks for every message. jai gurudev. urs B.CHANDRA SEKHAR=====================Posted through Grouply, the better wayto access your like this one.http://www.grouply.com/?code=post

Most of the time it copy & paste from elsewhere.

Or instance quoted from somewhere. can we do it ourselves ? What was done/being

done 20 yrs back or 5000yrs back will not improve anybody conditions.

Did you see it for yourself ? Did you try it for yourself. Sadguru had

knowledge, however quoting him and telling there are ways not not telling them

some times seems like a good story(sorry if i hurt anybody's feeling). However

tell what you have seen with things which you. I have seen people telling about

teliyakand, however no one has seen it just copy & pasted it from some

where.(sorry jnana, you might have but other you..)

regards,

k

, " ritesh.kayakalp " <ritesh.kayakalp wrote:

>

>

>

> , ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >     Jai Gurudev,

> > Warm Greetings to you all….

> > Today I am here to tell you all about the " " …..but before that I just want

this article †"

> > " Many people in this world thinks and says that " PARAD " (Mercury)is toxic and

> > I just want to clear †" that there are too many thesis and books have been

same…. "

> > So, here I again I come back again to the original point †" " Sadgurudev and

> > In Indian Epics and Vedas †" The second Noun for " PARAD " is known as " RAS "

> > " The one who can absorb all metals in it and to rid all the ageing problems

†" " RASO VAE SAH "

> > Basically; since ancient times, with the help and hard work of our respected

> > Indian Alchemy experts have expertise the process of " VAYU GAMAN

SIDDHI,SHUNYA SIDDHI,ADRASHYA SIDDHI & DEH LUPT SIDDHI " apart from the creation

of Gold in the world of hidden processes; and because of this RAS SIDDHI;the

Indian Alchemy became famous all over the world which was named as

" KIMIYAGIRI " …..

> > The wonders of PARAD was so much wide that more or less all the saints of

all religion conducted experiment on their own way and made their religion More

> > No one can from us forget the contributions given by Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan

> > Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji smiled and said †" " Not this much only; with the

power… "

> > By listening my wordings, the Swamiji got bit silent, gave a thought and

then said †" " The process of using PARAD through special process can make as

much as Gold by which the creation of a Palace can be done just like Lanka….As

we all know that in ancient times, Ravana was the follower of Lord Shiva and

PARAD is the element of Shiva only hence Ravana was able to made his palace

Lanka with the help of PARAD special processes. "

> > Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji also told that if Siddh(enchanted)PARAD can be

> > No matter, whether it is a fact for making " SIDDH SOOTH " or the mysteries of

> > Method of making " Chandroday Jal " was also told by him to the students in the

> > By the grace of the respected Gurudev, one saint of Varanasi did the

creation of " SUDDH SWARN " from Teliya Kaand.

> > He also told that the PARAD is beneficial from the following 6 types †"

> > By the creation of " Asth Sanskarit PARAD Gutika or Mudrika " one can make his

> >

> > Ras Siddh Saints feel very embraces to give the PARAD consists of total 8

> > He also told the importance of " PARAD VIGRAH " as the money is the essential

> > The keeping of " PARAD SHIVLING " in our premises keeps free that area from any

> > Many teachings have been said on the subject of " PARAD LAKSHMI " ….and if a

> > Perhaps, you might have remember that 12-15 years ago, our country faced the

> > The creation of " PARAD DURGA " and " PARAD KALI " is only possible when it has

> > The most confidential method of creation of " PARAD GANPATI " and " PARAD

given by the Guru….

> > Oh,,,, It is too less to say anything about my Sadgurudev…….The

> > Jai Gurudev……

> > Thanks & Regards….

> >

> >

> >

> >

****\

ARIF****

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> >

>

would you please be specific

what are you willing to ask exactly

raghunath--- On Thu, 12/11/09, k <vishalsngh803 wrote:

k <vishalsngh803 Re: Sadgurudev and Parad Science Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 2:20 PM

Most of the time it copy & paste from elsewhere. Or instance quoted from somewhere. can we do it ourselves ? What was done/being done 20 yrs back or 5000yrs back will not improve anybody conditions.Did you see it for yourself ? Did you try it for yourself. Sadguru had knowledge, however quoting him and telling there are ways not not telling them some times seems like a good story(sorry if i hurt anybody's feeling). However tell what you have seen with things which you. I have seen people telling about teliyakand, however no one has seen it just copy & pasted it from some where.(sorry jnana, you might have but other you..)regards,k@ s.com, "ritesh.kayakalp" <ritesh.kayakalp@ ...> wrote:>> > >

@ s.com, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >    Jai Gurudev,> > Warm Greetings to you all….> > Today I am here to tell you all about the ""…..but before that I just want to clear one point which is very important for all of us to know before reading this article â€" > > "Many people in this world thinks and says that "PARAD"(Mercury) is toxic and harmful….I too say; Yes it is but on the other part â€" People connected to this group are very Clever and Wise…..and as far as the process is concerned so my dear friends â€" The below article is only for the Knowledge acknowledgement for all and to work out the same without any proper

Guideline is just a silly mistake nothing else.> > I just want to clear â€" that there are too many thesis and books have been written on the "WESTERN ALCHEMY" then why one cannot share his ideas and point of view related to our Country's knowledge and the long long rituals to the rest of the World….As all says again and again that the same is harmful so My dear Friend one simple thing I would let you know that from last 22 years I am researching on this and believe me I too have a vision for the same;hence I just request to pls.understand the synopsis of the Article only rather to apply the same…."> > So, here I again I come back again to the original point â€Sadgurudev and the Parad Science"---- -So, let's start with it-> > In Indian Epics and Vedas â€" The second Noun for "PARAD" is known as "RAS" and to explain the same it has been said that â€" > > "The one who can absorb all metals

in it and to rid all the ageing problems and to end the fear of death is known as RAS"….that's why there is a saying â€RASO VAE SAH"> > Basically; since ancient times, with the help and hard work of our respected saints â€" the use of Parad has not only been done for only "Loh Siddhi" and for medicines but also for the Makeover, Special Processes and for Meditation also. Not only this, but it is also believed that â€" No person can become free from this materialistic world without get expert into "RAS"…> > Indian Alchemy experts have expertise the process of "VAYU GAMAN SIDDHI,SHUNYA SIDDHI,ADRASHYA SIDDHI & DEH LUPT SIDDHI" apart from the creation of Gold in the world of hidden processes; and because of this RAS SIDDHI;the Indian Alchemy became famous all over the world which was named as "KIMIYAGIRI"…..> > The wonders of PARAD was so much wide that more or less all the saints of all

religion conducted experiment on their own way and made their religion More Powerful and Prosperous…Although, the interest of all was in the creation of Gold;yet,they all felt that if somehow and by any reason PARAD can be taken in with some special processes the whole makeover of a body can happen…and this can happen only when the toxicity of the same can be changed into the useful PARAD by the help of 8 SANSKAAR KE DVARA"…and if the proper intake of the same is taken by any person in the proper guidance of an Expert, the total body makeover can happen and that too in few weeks instead of Months and Years…> > No one can from us forget the contributions given by Sadgurudev Dr.Narayan Dutt Shrimali in the world of Mercuric Science…..By so many Campaigning' s and through important synopsis he had given so much about the PARAD that one can wander the powers of the same by doing and hearing the same….The 108

Sanskaar of PARAD was first introduced by him only & not only introduced but he had shown the all things in practical also of which no one has heard till that time….> > Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji smiled and said â€Not this much only; with the power of the great PARAD â€" we can do anything we want to â€" like â€" can fly in the sky; can get disappeared ; can make bunches of gold; can live long as much can and can get transform from one body to another with the help of Yog power…"> > By listening my wordings, the Swamiji got bit silent, gave a thought and then said â€The process of using PARAD through special process can make as much as Gold by which the creation of a Palace can be done just like Lanka….As we all know that in ancient times, Ravana was the follower of Lord Shiva and PARAD is the element of Shiva only hence Ravana was able to made his palace Lanka with the help of PARAD special

processes."> > Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji also told that if Siddh(enchanted) PARAD can be swallowed in a body with the help of rare and wide processes; one can roam in the snow mountains without any woollens and the severe cold also cannot harm the person; this was proved by him to me. He gave me the Gutika and said â€" Now keep this with you and roam wherever you want to go ; go how much far you can go-you will not feel tired, no disease can touch you, you will not feel any hunger or thirst…And, if it is wore in the neck and needs to body transform it helps in protecting the left body for years and years; Not only this if it is swallowed and the person dies off there will be no metabolic changes in the body for a long time…..(ACKNOWLEDGE from "The Flying Saint(UDTE HUYE SAMNAYASI)")> > No matter, whether it is a fact for making "SIDDH SOOTH" or the mysteries of the Parad; Sadgurudev never left any thing incomplete to

his students. He also told the easiest method of making the "SIDDH SOOTH"; whether it is getting rid from Svitra Kushth or changes in the Beauty of Kurupta….> > Method of making "Chandroday Jal"was also told by him to the students in the year 1989 due to this binding of PARAD becomes much easier and it helps in getting body free from all type of diseases. With the help of PARAD one can make "GORANGANA" with the help of which one can get fairness in one day only in spite of the fact that many big brands in the market are also not able to do the same.> > By the grace of the respected Gurudev, one saint of Varanasi did the creation of "SUDDH SWARN" from Teliya Kaand.> > He also told that the PARAD is beneficial from the following 6 types â€" Darshan, Sparsh, Bhakshan, Smaran, Poojan & Daan...The PARAD is considered so much holy that if anyone use any thing abusive about the PARAD he is considered as the most

Sinful person in the world.> > By the creation of "Asth Sanskarit PARAD Gutika or Mudrika"one can make his body strong just like the steel. This Gutika helps in keeping one body free from both Mental and Physical hindrances and provides the magic of glamour and attraction….And obviously, PARAD has its own importance & place in the processes of Hypnotism and Attraction and to get the high level of Hypnotism power processes,PARAD Gutika is changed in to "Vashikaran Gutika"…> > > > Ras Siddh Saints feel very embraces to give the PARAD consists of total 8 Sanskaars….but,Sadgurudev provided the "Muktikayen" and "Mudrikayen" consists of Parad.Apart from this, he also explained the process of making "VIGRAH from PARAD" and also the uses of the same along with the method of processes to all.> > He also told the importance of "PARAD VIGRAH" as the money is the essential part of an individual life and

the life is not so easy without it and PARAD is the only metal which is immortal and because of its flawless property it can bind the flawlessness of Money what we call as "LAKSHMI";that' s why as soon as we bind the PARAD we can bind money also with us and the power of this does not get dim like other metals as the other metals are active for few years only but PARAD or Mercury remains active through out its life….> > The keeping of "PARAD SHIVLING"in our premises keeps free that area from any VAASTU DOSH and many more has been written on the creation of the same. After the foundation of the PARAD Shivling if one reminds "OM NAMAH SHIVAY" and put water on that and intake few drops of the same one can get the amazing youth by it; and one can get enormous wealth by doing "KUBER SADHANA" on Monday by some special processes. If one does "TRATAK" and do "POORV JANM DARSHAN SADHNA" on Pardeshwar then it can really give the results and "VAYU

GAMAN" and "SHUNYA AASAN" is the base of Parad Shivling…. > > Many teachings have been said on the subject of "PARAD LAKSHMI"….and if a person chants "SAUNDRYA LAKSHMI MANTRA" after the "Parad Lakshmi" Poojan one can get immense beauty...The blessings of Wealth Goddess Lakshmi remains forever if one person keeps the "PARAD SHRIYANTRA" in the foundation of any building with the help of Geological instruments.> > Perhaps, you might have remember that 12-15 years ago, our country faced the most burning problem "Unemployment" but as and when the Sadgurudev laid the "PARDESHWAR" into the President House ; our country is regularly growing after that and you all can very well see even in the current Financial Recession period when many countries have reached at the end of the economy, our country is standing proudly in front of the world….  > > The creation of "PARAD DURGA" and "PARAD KALI" is only

possible when it has been created along with the meditation with "LALITA SAHASTRANAAM" and "NAVARN MANTRA"; after that the proper use of the same in life is also explained by him…In front of this rare combination by remembering the "DURGA DWATRISNNAM MALA" one can become free from any sort of problem in life….> > The most confidential method of creation of "PARAD GANPATI" and "PARAD ANNAPURNA" was also told by the Sadgurudev during his campaigning' s and due to this many Saints got benefits in form of wealth and prosperity….Many more has given by the Guru….> > Oh,,,, It is too less to say anything about my Sadgurudev…….The explanation is beyond my words….The bond of the rituals from which we all are tied of is really a matter of Proud and Happiness and nothing is more important than this….So let us all take an Oath and Pray to Sadgurudev to follow the same Path in our life today and

Forever……...> > Jai Gurudev……> > Thanks & Regards….> > > > > > > >                                       ****ARIF****> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/> >>

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.