IndiaDivine.org

Mt Kailash and Mansarovar Lake Trip-charges

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OM SRI GURU CHARAN KAMALBHYO NAMAH

!! JAY GURUDEO!!!

Dears Gurubhaiji

I want to some more photo album of our param poojay gurudeiji.

Please post some more photos of our param poojay gurudeo as swaroop of LORD SHIVA.

if any body has the collections please do post all such album.

1. How do I / we may get to our sadgurudeoji from SIDDHASRAM...DIRECTLY.

2. Guru AAWAHAN SIDHI.....??...

3. Guru HRIDAYASTH DHARAN...

4. How do I / we may become SHISYA..of our SADGURU..real SHISYA..Not getting DEEKHSAs only...???..///

5. I want to see SIDDHASHRAM..on our open eye.. DIRECTLY...???../

6. Completeness...??...NAR====> NARAYAN

7. The phots of KAILASH, MANSAROVAR.. and SIDDHASHRAM...??.please post us.

regards

jai kishna--- On Tue, 20/1/09, sam_kali81 <sam_kali81 wrote:

sam_kali81 <sam_kali81 Re: Mt Kailash and Mansarovar Lake Trip-charges Date: Tuesday, 20 January, 2009, 10:21 PM

Jai Gurudev,Any other gurubhai willing to join the group.thanks,Kapil@ s.com, Dhiren Pania <pania_dhirenm@ ...> wrote:>>  > Jai Gurudev,> Thanx for yorue reply.atleast that some one istheir to help us.> What will be charges of full trip(Nepal to Mt. Kailash Mansarovar and back to Nepal-including Visa charges/transport charges and staying at Kailash & Mansarovar.> And if we like to stay for more days at  then Mt. kailash Mansorvar then how much are charges.> Can you give us breakup of charges.>  > Regards> dhiren> > --- On Fri, 9/1/09, Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae@ ...> wrote:> > Bishnu Neopanae <bishnuneopanae@ ...>> Re: Mt Kailash

and Mansarovar Lake Trip> @ s.com> Friday, 9 January, 2009, 11:01 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Kapiljee and all Gurubhias willing to do Kailash trip>  > Jaya Gurudev> I am located in Kathmandu and my resort is on the Tibet Border.>  > There are many Tibet trip handlers in Kathmandu. For Tibet trip they have to have a Chinese ccompany as partner who handles the clients across thwe border and the Nepali companies do not ususally have control over the quality of service provided.>  > This option takes thru to Ka> thmandu Lhasa road. Visa provided by Chinese Embassy in two weeks time> . Passport Photo copy required for Visa application at the Chinese Emb> assy in Kathmandu.

> > Trekking guide and Cook to be accompani> ed from Nepal. > Minimum number of passengers requitred in one gro> up shall be fifteen. > Tent equipment to be provided by Chinese Ag> ent. > Vehicles (Toyota Land Cruisers - specially built for hi> gh altitude driving) to be provided by Chinese Agent. > Maximum > Age trraveled with this group last year was 63.> Vehicles will be > shared by four pax while in Tibet.> Tour guide provided by Chinese> Â Government.> > Day One> Fly to Kathmandu.> Over nig> ht stay for acclimatization at 1000 metr altitude in Kathmandu> > > > Day Two> Drive to Nepal Tibet Border> Drive on Jeep for 3.> 5 hour(125 KM) to the border> Over night stay for acclimatizatio> n at 1200 metr altitude in the Last Resort.> >

> Day Three> > Trip to Nyalam > Breakfast at 700 am and head to the border.> Â Cross the border and complete immigration formalities at the Chineses B> order post.. Drive to Zanmu for half an hour and complete immigratio> n fiormalities at the City Immigration office. Drive for 2 - 3 hours> Â to Nyalam.> Over night stay in a Guest house 3900 meters> > > Day Four> Trip to Saga> Drive to Saga for approximately 9 hou> rs.> Over night at Guest House 4640 meters> > > Day Fi> ve> Trip to Paryang> Drive to Paryang for approx. 9 hours.> > Over night at TENTED CAMP at altitude 4540 meters.> > > > Day Six> Trip to Mansarovar> Drive to Manasarovar for about 9 ho> urs.> Overnight in the tent at 4700 meter altitude.>

> D> ay Seven> > Manasarovar Puja and Parikrama. Kailash Darshan.> > > Day Eight > Mansarovar to Paryang> > Day Nine > > Paryang to Saga> > > Day Ten > Saga to Nyalam> > > Day Eleven> Nyalam to Kathmandu> > Day Twelve> Kathma> ndu> > Day Thirteen> Fly to Delhi> > > I will in> clude the financial details in my next email.> > Jaya Guru Dev> Param Pujya Guru Dev ki Jaya> > Param Bandaniya Matajee ki Jaya.> > > bishnu> > > > > > > > sam_kali81 > Thursday, January 08, 2009 1:51 PM> @ s.com > Mt Kailash and Mansarovar Lake Trip> > > >

Jai Gurudev,> I am planning a trip to Mt Kailash and Mansarovar Lake > around mid year.> If any gurubhai has travelled to these places please share > your experiences. Please share your experiences with Nepal & Tibet based > tour operators and facilities during the trip.If any of your > acquaintances has used these services please share. > Some of our gurubhais are Kathmandu-based as well if they > could share or guide me to any trusted tour operator that would be > great.> I am planning the trip around May - June and would be travelling > alone, if any gurubhai are planning something similiar please contact > me at samkali2006@ gmail.com, maybe we could plan something together.> > Thanks,> Kapil> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID get yourname Sign up now! http://in.promos. / address>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.