IndiaDivine.org

Reg. SIDDHASHRAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friend,Addressing your first query, you will find pics of SADGURUDEV in the Photos Section of the groups:/GYANGUNJ/ (these i have uploaded)(I had a picture of GURURDEV in the form of Lord Shiva, which am unable to locate lately. In case I get it, will surely upload)The later part of your mail is interesting and inspires me to know that your Goal is clear. Yet the clarity of One's Goal could come into Brighter Light as one ascends THE PATH."In order to go to moon, getting into NASA is a logical objective. However, in order to get into NASA, the first step could be to start going to Prep school REGULARLY. Am not suggesting you as a prep school starter (pls. do not take otherwise).....rather feel like you are already on the

Path."Wait patiently for GUIDANCE (inner) and follow the BASICS Sincerely & Regularly........Gurudiksha, Jaap, Dhyan, Pranayam & Yoga, Reading, Satsang, Seva, Sadhna.............and THE ROAD shall emerge.The Vehicles may change - REMAIN ALERT NOT TO MISS WHEN THEY ARRIVEThe Guidance may get announced - REMAIN CALM SO THAT THEY AREN'T UNHEARDThe Grace may be flowing - BECOME ANTICIPATION-LESS TO ABSORBII PRAY IIJai Gurudev.--- On Sat, 2/7/09, jai kishana <jai_kishna7 wrote:jai kishana <jai_kishna7Reg. SIDDHASHRAManupamshilCc: Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 2:50 PM OM SRI GURU CHARAN KAMALBHYO NAMAH

!! JAY GURUDEO!!!

Dears Gurubhaiji

I want to some more photo album of our param poojay gurudeiji.

Please post some more photos of our param poojay gurudeo as swaroop of LORD SHIVA.

if any body has the collections please do post all such album.

1. How do I / we may get to our sadgurudeoji from SIDDHASRAM...DIRECTLY.

2. Guru AAWAHAN SIDHI.....??...

3. Guru HRIDAYASTH DHARAN...

4. How do I / we may become SHISYA..of our SADGURU..real SHISYA..Not getting DEEKHSAs only...???..///

5. I want to see SIDDHASHRAM..on our open eye.. DIRECTLY...???../

6. Completeness...??...NAR====> NARAYAN

7. The phots of KAILASH, MANSAROVAR.. and SIDDHASHRAM...??.please post us.

8. KUNDILINI/SAHATRAHAR JAAGRAN...

9. ANY SIDHI.....how I may get...??

regards

jai kishna